www.textiledoll.com

Welcome Annija, my textile beauty

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Welcome Annija, my textile beauty

Post by Hostage »

Whoa! That's a real hot Eastern European babe there! Looks very posable too
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

ivanova

Post by ivanova »

And what is the insert like? Can it easily be replaced with other materials (fabrics, etc.)?

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

I don't own a Teddybabe but it is similar to that, it's just a foam/fabric sleeve that you use a female condom with. I haven't used that system yet, I have only used the Lilith series insert from Tomax as it fit with no modifications and works great. Others like the Venus Real and fleshlight's won't fit without some trimming. If you're good with fabric I'm sure you could make something custom. I will try and get some pics of the foam insert and with the Lilith in place.

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

kharmichead wrote: I have only used the Lilith series insert from Tomax as it fit with no modifications and works great. Others like the Venus Real and fleshlight's won't fit without some trimming.
With the ability to fit without modification the Lilith sounds interesting. Is it the one that looks a bit like a standard Fleshlight that you have? I see that Queen Cat adult goods store has them for $35 which seems reasonable.

At the moment for Signe I'm using a heavily trimmed 'Doc Johnson UR3 Briana Banks Realistic Pussy and Ass' as I wanted her to, visually at least, have the full complement of equipment for realism's sake.
DSC01340.JPG
DSC01340.JPG (71.74 KiB) Viewed 3862 times
Visually it's ok but is not the most practical arrangement as the vaginal orifice is way too tight (and believe me, I'm no John Holmes by any stretch of the imagination :cry: ), though the ability to slip a finger in the back door when things get interesting is a bonus 8O.

I was thinking of trimming a flashlight (as per Jury's recently posted pics) but it looks like the Tomax could save me the trouble.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Wow. I'm not familiar with textile dolls but Annija is an absolute beauty. Very impressive. I really like the proportions of this little lady.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Have you tried fleshlight sex in a can or fleshlight blade? Both look like they would fit.
Having the case inside the doll keeps the sleeve from being crushed, simulates the pelvic bone
and gives more direction control during thrusting.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

The fleshlight blade won't fit without a lot of trimming but it might work, the same reason the Venus real and Maria Ozawa won't either, the outside diameter you see of Annija's insert area is the widest part. In other words in gets narrow as it gets deeper, I can barely put a hand in there. The reason the other inserts above will work with my Trixie is inside her insert cavity is a very large area for as small as she is, much bigger than Annija's.

The fleshights SIAC won't fit with the can but may if not in a can. They won't in Trixie with the can but fine without and I don't like them in the can either, they feel a little more 'relaxed' and real with just the insert in doll to me. They are easier to enter without a struggle.

So these pics are of the Lilith series insert from Tomax on the left and the one she is sent with on right with the female condom inserted. I haven't tried that because I don't really like female condoms and it feels like it could some out during use without a little help. As I said the Lilith insert fits perfect with no mods and hasn't come out yet in many sessions.
Attachments
Lilith insert on left, standard on right
Lilith insert on left, standard on right
004.JPG (1.87 MiB) Viewed 3818 times
insert system Annija came with and female condom
insert system Annija came with and female condom
006.JPG (2.01 MiB) Viewed 3818 times
Lilith series insert
Lilith series insert
009.JPG (1.71 MiB) Viewed 3818 times

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Hmm. I have a meiki plush doll and the thing I like so much is it accepts big inserts.
It takes a standard fleshlight case and all. I was hoping textile doll would
do the same. I feel like using the best inserts gives it an advantage over
solid dolls.

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

WOW, she's HOT!!

GREAT PICTURES!! Now I want one, for sure!!

:eating:

..Uhhh..do they have an 'open eyes' version of the cartoon head?

Anyway, AWESOME!!
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Oops- sorry be lecturing you. I now realize you are experienced in all
forms of fabric/plush.

Its just I've been using Julia+ insert with my mpd and I feel like
people are really missing out.

Textile doll is full in the hips I wonder if the cavity could be built bigger.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

swivelthumb wrote:Oops- sorry be lecturing you. I now realize you are experienced in all
forms of fabric/plush.

Its just I've been using Julia+ insert with my mpd and I feel like
people are really missing out.

Textile doll is full in the hips I wonder if the cavity could be built bigger.
No worries, didn't sound like a lecture. Don't know if I'm experienced in all forms of fabric/plush.... there's a few more I need to try! :haha4:

I did like how there was a fairly large opening on my Meiki plush but the other nice design of that was the drawstring so you could also fit the smaller inserts if you wanted. I didn't like using any of the cases for the fleshlights, I guess I could tell my 'junk' was inside a piece of plastic. Without the case there was no hard edge to hit or feel and it felt as though it moved and conformed to me so much better. But I've got a 'bannana' if you get my drift and I think it let the insert fit my curve better without case.

Yes the hips are very nice, even though she's only the 150cm version Annija's torso is very proportionate and close to smaller woman but not an anorexic one....she has curves and a little body to grab on to...some cushion for the pushin! :haha4: But the legs seem a little short to the torso but not too bad. As far as if the cavity can be opened up perhaps Juri can make a design change. There doesn't seem to be a lot of extra room in there. The opening feels as though a steel/plastic framework is around it but opens up a little once inside but nothing like the anime dolls. Annija has an 'inner sleeve' that is sewn to the outside of insert area and the other end is open. You can reach inside her and pull this part out and it's about 5-6 inches. Perhaps if you cut this off there would be more room for other inserts but I doubt it. I've tried and cannot get my hand into the insert area, barely my fingers and what I can feel is just batting or foam I think. Only 5.5-6 inches deep at best. I won't say the larger fleshlights or similar size won't fit but I can guarantee they won't fit without a good deal of trimming.

jimbo2000

Post by jimbo2000 »

Congratulations on getting Annija. Thanks to your review, I have decided that I will wait for as long as it takes for my Kandi to be made. It seems like almost everybody who has one of Jury's works, are very pleased. I find myself in a state of awe when I see these works of beauty. Once again thanks for the review and have fun with your girl!!

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Here's my issue, people will spend a lot on a solid doll then later ask
about installing a fleshlight!

So why not design a doll to accept this universally popular sleeve from
the beginning. Your anime doll with a fleshlight blade looks great and
probably functions well. I think redesigning textile doll to accept a certain
insert- tomax, or meiki, or fleshlight will give it further advantage.

Plush/fabric can look great, it's better temperature wise, lighter, in some
ways more durable and can offer the best experience intercourse wise.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

I agree, it would be nice if most of these dolls had a 'universal' style inset area but it's just not practical. Too many different styles of inserts and also dolls.
Most of the insert area is determined by the dolls hip design. If there were only a 'standard' skeleton design but each company has their own designs. I think if they just tried to make the insert cavity as large as possible it would help. When you do find an insert that fits in your doll like the Blade fleshlight fits in Trixie it's a game changer, much better experience when you're not worrying about the insert pushing in or coming out.

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Congrats and happy Honeymoon. I wish you two a happy life together. And look forward to more info about her. Like dress size and bra and panties..

INFORMATIONS