www.textiledoll.com

Ordered a doll!

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
locin+216
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Ordered a doll!

Post by locin+216 »

Well this is my first post. I just ordered a doll from Yuri. It will be a "Big Berth" body with "Mrs Smith "head.
I asked for the wig as is shown on the "Angelica" doll. The shorter version of that hair.
I hope this will make a doll that has the look of an older woman but no quit like "Mrs Smith" ......... some one about 35 or 40 years old.

Work on my doll is supposed to start this week.

I am 80 years old and mostly want a companion ....... someone warm to sleep with etc. Not much sex at my age. :D

Looking forward to get a big package!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Ordered a doll!

Post by Mr Franz »

Congrats! Do keep us posted....

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

Okay, so us dolls ate a little cold blodded. We warm up quick with body heat, but might suck all your body heat over night. Might be a good idea to get a lectric blanket if you are looking for bed warmer. We, or should I say "I" have been known to steal the covers too.
Bears naughty but nice kitten

locin+216
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by locin+216 »

I thank you all for reading my post. Like I said I'm new to this forum but wanted to let everyone know I am going to be the proud owner of a Textile doll.
This is all new to me and I have been thinking about a doll in my life for a while now. So finally made the move.
When I can post some pictures I will do so. I believe you need five post in order to post a picture.
Looking forward to getting a doll. I have a name for her already..... Ginger ...... hope it suits her.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

I read this earlier, but couldn't reply. Glad you ordered a textile doll, much warmer and easier to move around. I would say a lot less likely to steal covers, and drain your body heat. Mitchy and I both hope you find only good in your new gal.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Congratulations! I wish you both much happiness!

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

INFORMATIONS