www.textiledoll.com

Doll held in customs

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Re: Doll held in customs

Post by Juncharted2 »

Cheers!!
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

DollPurrfect
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollPurrfect »

As some one who lives in the UK I ordered a fabric doll from a site in Japan and it came via EMS and unfortunately once it reaches the UK it gets handled by Parcel Force. I had to wait more than 2 weeks and then I could pay the customs charges. After such a long wait I paid extra for Saturday delivery and she never turned up. I was lucky enough to get a free Sunday delivery in the end. Not a very great experience though.

So I can certainly understand how everyone feels about customs and the weird things that can happen.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

DollPurrfect wrote:As some one who lives in the UK I ordered a fabric doll from a site in Japan and it came via EMS and unfortunately once it reaches the UK it gets handled by Parcel Force. I had to wait more than 2 weeks and then I could pay the customs charges. After such a long wait I paid extra for Saturday delivery and she never turned up. I was lucky enough to get a free Sunday delivery in the end. Not a very great experience though.

So I can certainly understand how everyone feels about customs and the weird things that can happen.
This is the main reason I advocate and prefer doll makers manufacturing dolls in country. That way, customs is out of the picture.

INFORMATIONS