dollstudio.org

Top 10 reasons why you (might) want a Doll Sweet doll

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Top 10 reasons why you (might) want a Doll Sweet doll

Post by haremlover »

Sandro - you've hit the nail on the head ten times here . . . but you forgot one thing . . .

Sheer beauty. viewtopic.php?f=143&t=100085

Mention of the skeleton is important. The absolute precision of the skeleton is really felt in moving her limbs. It's extraordinary, and particularly with the DS man doll whose limbs are heavy and move exactly to where you put them.

Finally DS do do a standing option which they do for me. This involves an ugly hole in the heel and a screw thread into the leg into which I can put a steel bolt. Were I to be concerned about this I'd make a silicone plug to fill the hole for when the screw thread isn't installed, but it makes possible such photos as the one above.

The dolls of 2015 and before have a special value for photography as they are a harder silicone which can withstand the doll standing on her feet but the new silicone is very soft and particularly luscious to the touch.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Well Sandro, in all the years I have read TDF, for me these 10 points are the

Best Post Ever - Period.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Sandro, how many of Doll Sweet's dolls have seamless necks?

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Just the dreamies - the Mini's ~<100cm.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

Sate wrote:If my own new 145 plus is anything to go by, they're showing some improvement there. The insert doesn't fall out during use, and the opening to the cavity is smaller than before.

- Sate
@Sate: I watched your video and it looks like DS fixed the problems with the insert for the 145. It also looks better so that's great!
I would definitely consider buying a doll like your new 145+.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Excellent idea for a series, and this first one is superbly done! I have a DS 145+, and she feels in many ways the most real of the dolls I've owned. I think it's a combination of her realistic looking face and soft body.

I'll be interested to see what you do for some other makers as well. DS is definitely one of my two faves, along with Sanhui currently, because yes, I had a TPE doll as my first but am now a full silicone convert.

:glou:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Other dolls
DSC_2855.JPG
DSC_2855.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 627 times
are only the shadows on the wall in comparison.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

mi6c wrote:Just the dreamies - the Mini's ~<100cm.
Whatever happened to the DS Mini? It seems like it disappeared from their website.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

haremlover wrote:Finally DS do do a standing option which they do for me. This involves an ugly hole in the heel and a screw thread into the leg into which I can put a steel bolt.
…and you also know that DS does not like to make this customization, not even on request.

My point in this context was that Doll Sweet offers an alternative approach for upright posing which comes with certain advantages compared with the common screws in TPE dolls - Doll Sweet feets remain beautiful, they do not ruin the carpet, and water can not enter into the doll's inside.

However, I am 100% with you that my personal dream doll would need to be able to stand on his/fer own feet. Silicone comes with all the requirements that would allow this, especially without hanging or screws poking through the soles of the feet.

Overe here I'm demoing this, and it works with weights up to ~40 kg, without screws. Manufacturing skills required are: blending two silicones with different shore hardness; engineering a proper foot bone; make the foot slightly larger. My guesstimate would be that even adjusting one of these factors could suffice to allow at least the more lightweight DS ladies (~25-30 kg) to stand on their own feet.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Dollstudio wrote:
haremlover wrote:Finally DS do do a standing option which they do for me. This involves an ugly hole in the heel and a screw thread into the leg into which I can put a steel bolt.
…and you also know that DS does not like to make this customization, not even on request.
Well I'm particularly privileged as it's a lot of work for them. But they like to see their dolls standing.

This is actually the value of pre 2015 dolls as those stand on their feet for short periods without modification on account of harder silicone, but are really not as successful as sexdolls in bed. The new soft silicone is impeccable in that regard.

Some people have injected silicone under the foot plate so as to cushion them standing, and without visual degradation to the sexy feet. It would be helpful for people to chime in with links to threads on that.

Another reason why you might like to buy a silicone doll is https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0#p1323000

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS