dollstudio.org

This YL Doll YL-165 with Allura head #193 travels to Germany

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: This YL Doll YL-165 with Allura head #193 travels to Ger

Post by Dollstudio »

haremlover wrote:[…] if we see that the manufacturer is turning out products continuing with the same fault […]
That is a big "if", and actually it is an insinuation until further evidence surfaces.

If memory serves right, the skin color in question was introduced with Sam Do's "Nava" doll in June 2016. That's why we still call it "Nava black" even though it's rather a dark brown.

So this "Nava black" skin color is on the market for over two years. Even assuming that "Nava black" might be the least popular skin color, there are probably thousends of dolls with this color in the wild. A couple of them are owned by TDF members, e.g. TDF celebrity Ashaki Sanura. As far as I know, she has some blemishes, but she is still in one piece after about 1.5 years. Her vendor was George from X/S and she was delivered just about three months before your doll.

The question is why we are not swamped with reports about "Nava black" dolls from Jinsan falling apart. Or asked differently, if there is a systematic flaw in "Nava black" skin color composition, why can there be any good "Nava black" dolls?

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - and I agree in principle.

Certainly member Coolumbia with whom I'm in direct contact about the source of my doll, which was not through The Doll House, has an OR156H in black which he says is holding up well whilst we see reports of others otherwise. So having raised an alarm I agree that it's proper to proceed forward to see if there is commonality between sources of ones that have failed.

However, some people in depression can be simply ashamed that they've spent money on a sexdoll with the tarnished reputation of sexdolls in the past and on account of being ashamed don't come forward. It's those people who we have to protect in particular and root out bad products at source.

I hope that others who have contributed information to date will now come forward with the specific provenance that TDF needs to go forward.

Best wishes

Harem

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Dollstudio wrote:The question is why we are not swamped with reports about "Nava black" dolls from Jinsan falling apart. Or asked differently, if there is a systematic flaw in "Nava black" skin color composition, why can there be any good "Nava black" dolls?
Indeed, that is the question! But I think only you (the vendors and manufactures) can answer it. I don't know how many black dolls you/Jinsan sell
and how many customers are TDF members who would show their dolls in pictures and complain about defects.
I only know that there are very few black dolls on TDF in total, and that at least the newer ones seem to have similar issues.

So, as long there is no answer to that question or reinsurance about the quality (QC), I think I'm still better of with just one flawed doll, instead of two.
(That is, in case I would accept Eric's offer to replace the body but pay for taxes and shipping myself.)

To me that feels like throwing good money after bad - two wrongs don't make a right. And it's not in my and should not be in anybodies interest if:
Haremlover wrote:...manufacturers can rely on private resolutions being swept under the carpet...
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Whilst on a very different topic https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5#p1367895 Mon Amour Toujours gives the evidence relating to bring personal issues to the fore
I've had to respond to customers emails expressing their concern being open about asking questions on TDF about
and whilst therefore I might be a pain in the neck to manufacturers being open about problems and having to be pulled and pushed to do the right thing, and a pain in the neck to those wanting to be very diplomatic, MAT's example of people's reticence to bring matters forward which they might regard with an emotion of shame is exactly why it's really important for examples as we see on this thread to be treated in the context of a bigger picture rather than merely as that of individuals' complaints.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Nele
Doll
Doll
Location: with nukeno, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by Nele »

Well, I had time to think about it, and I have to say, noticing the knee damages (in time) was the best thing that could have happend to this project. :)
The whole pregnancy and surrogate mom thing was fun and nice to look at, but it always felt like something was still missing.
We haven't found her final form yet and also the message wasn't clear, or it hadn't any.
But seeing the damages has finally opened my eyes.

I have decided to turn Mamamba into "Zombie-Lady Justice" in terms of men's right to reproduce, custody etc.
and just let her rot and decay like the law-making body and the corrupted justice system. ;)

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

And besides that, Mamamba is a chocolate mom, one has to expect to find bite marks and chewed up body parts sooner or later anyway...
Isn't that what parents do for their children - "sich ein Bein ausreißen" (literaly: to rip out one's leg) meaning to bend over backwards... ;)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Well this was certainly an interesting read...nothing to add really, but in truth this has me kinda turned off from that JY165...well that and not getting any replies to the supposedly new anus placement / request to check her measurements I've launched at YourDoll here couple of times.

Anyway, I am not thinking of going black, but just wondering...with tan/normal, do people also have cracks from nothing (not the leave sitting / pressure on TPE type, just really the 'lay around dead still crack type')..?

BTW Indigo and Sandor; probs for all the details and keeping cool!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

avante wrote:this has me kinda turned off from that JY165...
Just wait until you see the revised and finished project (hopefully in October...). :)

Although I'm in quite a predicament about posting pics that will show this doll in a much better light than it actually deserves because of its poor quality.
(In the meantime she is also showing “cracks” at her elbows, basically from doing nothing with her arms at all.
If someone would actually play/sleep with a doll like this one, it would probably just last a couple of weeks until it disintegrates entirely.
"Luckily" for me, I bought this doll for only one purpose: this project and as long she is standing sill, leaning against the wall, all the damages are not visible at least.)

So yeah, on one hand I feel already kinda sad about seducing more men into buying poorly made dolls by finishing this project and posting pics online,
on the other hand, that could probably provoke a shit storm and thereby force the manufacturer to improve the quality of their black TPE blend. ;) :lol:

Be that as it may, the most honest and truest thing I can say about her after living together for almost 6 months:
she looks fantastic and has great character although she is poorly made and not "a child of good family" - but that is not her fault.

So, I've made my peace with how things are and just love her the way she is.
And thereby this project has become my favorite doll project so far and it probably will be for a long time,
judging from what I've done so far or what I have planed and lined up for 2019 and following... :)

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Hi Nukeno!

I'm really glad you share you're experiences here and I also feel sorry every time I read about the problems you have.
It was the problems of others and their posts which made me find the right dolls I'm happy to live with.
Maybe your vendor could help you to buy a doll for some more $ or better quality which makes you happy? :wink:

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

nukeno wrote:on the other hand, that could probably provoke a shit storm and thereby force the manufacturer to improve the quality of their black TPE blend.
"Sich ein Bein ausreißen"… well, it will be interesting to see what you come up with.

However, there are two things that most likely won't happen:
1) Whatever you will be doing, Jinsan factory won't notice. They do not have an official representative on TDF. And even if they were represented on TDF, they would would probably respond with exactly what I already told you - according to Jinsan, there was a temporary glitch with unknown reason. Like Harem's prehistoric case, all of this is ancient history for Jinsan.
2) And YL Doll, the OEM/ODM manufacturer, won't (respectively can not) improve the quality of "their black TPE blend" as TPE blends and skin tone composition are not a specific YL but a generic Jinsan feature shared across all OEM/ODM brands. Getting Jinsan to listen would require a massive amount of influence, and I doubt that any single OEM/ODM brand accumulates enough influence to 'move a mountain'.

Most probably, nobody in control will notice anything because you are simply posting in the wrong forum to get noticed.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

Dollstudio wrote:However, there are two things that most likely won't happen:....
Most probably, nobody in control will notice anything...
I know, I know.
It's just part of the fantasy that keeps me going. :D

Same reason why it takes forever to finish projects around here.
I enjoy kneading the dough, not eating the cake. ;)

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

What was meant to become a heart warming project about fertility, pregnancy, motherhood and so on and was due on Eastern,
turned into something that looks kinda like a "human-Christmas-tree with integrated crib" now... ;)
Which means this "baby" is not 6 months overdue, but almost 3 months early. :)

Now I wonder if we should actually wait until Christmas Eve to deliver.
Just to spice it up a little more by giving it a religious aspect as well.
After all, it can already be interpreted in a sexist, a racist, a political or socio-economical way...
I guess everybody will see what (s)he wants to see and will be right and wrong at the same time.
Because the point is, it wants to be neither. It doesn't want to be at all.
Which makes it hard to find a appropriate name for it too now.
Unless... in which case I would name it: "Fruitless Love"

Nele
Doll
Doll

Post by Nele »

No, not at Xmas, but thank you for that thought, because when I think of Xmas, advent calendars come to mind.
And if I think of advent calendars, I'm thinking "step by step" and "bit by bit" and collages come to mind as well.
Since this project has many possible angles of interpretation, this "chocolate delight" gets consumed best in bits and not at once
and since we are "baby stepping" it all the way anyway, I will portrait a full body image but fragment it as much as possible
by zooming in on every detail and stitching the pics together afterwards. I did a quick test-run today and it seems doable,
but I have to get the lighting right in all the shots and I also want to combine pics taken at night and ones taken in daylight.
Because at night Mamamba becomes something else and shines in a entirely different light... ;)

Nele
Doll
Doll

Post by Nele »

Done! :)

Image, backstory and a little bit extra: on my art thread

I didn't go with a "super fancy" collage presentation,
got tired playing with the camera and Gimp,
taking pictures is really not my thing.

Which is why I like to build these "statues"
and keep them around. :)

QweQaz
Ex-Member

Post by QweQaz »

Hmm, so here we have a potentially widespread issue that's clearly been isolated to this thread. These dolls are still selling, vendors are arguing with forum members about their experiences, and TDF is deleting images from the original posts. Tell me more about how TDF isn't in bed with premium tpe suppliers haremlover...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

INFORMATIONS