dollstudio.org

Unboxing Sino-doll SI-172/H body style & S4 head

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Unboxing Sino-doll SI-172/H body style & S4 head

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

once more it's time for an Unboxing review.

This time we will take a closer look at a newcomer from the recently established Sino-doll brand.

The doll to be reviewed is a Sino-doll SI-172/H body style with S4 head. This is a life-sized silicone doll.

Configuration as ordered:
  • Body style: 172 cm
  • Skin color: tan
  • Nipple color: dark
  • Areola size: medium
  • Vagina built-in (fixed)
  • No pubic hair
  • Finger & toe nails: pink French manicure
  • Textured skin
  • Head: S4
  • Eyes: #2 (blue)
  • Lip color: #5
  • Wig #8
Also, I ordered several optional customizations:
  • standing
  • tan lines
  • ultra soft vagina
  • movable eyes
  • new shoulder joint (= shrugging shoulders and can lean forward)
I have posted the factory photos here.

Lead time: The doll has been ordered mid October; production was completed end of October; shipping took about two weeks. So from ordering til delivery pretty exactly one month, that's really not bad for a silicone doll.

Remarks: Also noteworthy at this point:
  • When payment was still processing, I changed from S5 head to S4 (different eye color, different lip color, and different finger/toe nails), and
  • after receiving the factory photos, I asked Sino-doll to redo the bikini lines.
Both requests were smoothly handled by Sino-doll. This is cool, and it demonstrates willingness to work together with and for the customer. I am mentioning this because working with Chinese manufacturers does not always feel this way. So big thanks to David!

Last but not least a footnote for ethical reasons. As it has been established recently in quality magazines, revievers disclose if they have received a free sample or other benefits for the review. In the spirit of this transparency I am disclosing that - as always - my samples are paid orders. However, in this case I received discounts on the optional customizations. Sino-doll did not ask for favours in return.

Here is a teaser what was in the box:
unboxing-si-172-s4-6262-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-s4-6262-dollstudio.jpg (762.33 KiB) Viewed 5987 times
Like what you see? I will start posting the full Unboxing review this weekend. :D

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

wr450x

Re: Unboxing Sinio-doll SI-172/H body style & S4 head

Post by wr450x »

Sandro, did you get the Sino 161 too?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Unboxing Sinio-doll SI-172/H body style & S4 head

Post by Dollstudio »

@wr450x: Nope, sorry, but there is a review for the 161 in progress over here: viewtopic.php?f=425&t=108471 .

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Unboxing Sino-doll SI-172/H body style & S4 head

Post by MoneyMike »

Highly anticipating your review! The 172cm is a stunning body!
The S2 head is my favorite but the S4 is just as beautiful
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

RabidBird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RabidBird »

I have a 172cm on order :multi:

Looking forward to your review, particularly around the feel of the new silicone and the ultra-soft vagina.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In my opinion the silicone is as close to the feel of TPE as ever it can be and no doubt Sandro will have some scientifically objective measure of that. In my view these ladies are a game-changer to the doll world and it will be interesting to see if we concur.

Whilst the largest lady is very spectacular it's appropriate to sound caution on the weight. I don't think I'm strong enough to be able to handle her. It's for this reason I chose the smaller model at the moment and I understand that Sino-Doll will be making their smaller dolls with a weight reduction design.

Looking forward to hearing your more detailed analysis.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

maybe a word why I chose the 172 cm model for this Unboxing. Firstly, tall dolls are a challenge. As well for the manufacturer (e.g. how to get the weight down) and for the customer (e.g. handling). Secondly, based on the promotion photos released so far, I think the head better fit to the taller body. So going for the tallest available Sino-doll was a purely subjective decision. It covers things I am curious about.

When the SI-172/H was introduced in August 2018, she was specified with a weight of 42 kg without head, which would result in a total weight of about 44 kg. That's not really heavy for a doll of this body height of body shape. Actually it'd be 'only' about 2/3 of a (even smaller) heavyweight TPE doll.

However, 44 kg is a weight which I can not easily handle. I can handle 44 kg, but I know from other dolls in this range that - if I have the choice - I rather deal with the less heavier ones. This is what I call the individual comfort zone - the weight you actually like to handle without hesitation.

The individual comfort zone is different for everyone. It depends on personal fitness, being used to physical activity, individual body size etc. Being aware of my own comfort zone, I would not have ordered a 44 kg doll. So when Sino-doll announced in September 2018 that the weight has been reduced to ca. 36 kg, it was the deciding factor to go for this rather tall lady. Obviously I will take a closer look at the weight issue later in this review.

Other topics I am going to cover in this review are, not necessarily in this order:
  • Shipping & Packaging,
  • Padding & Wrapping,
  • Configuration,
  • Documentation & usage instructions,
  • Accessories and Scope of supply,
  • Head(s),
  • Neck connector and skeleton,
  • Silicone blend, skin surface and skin tone,
  • Body shape and lady parts.
  • Head-to-body proportions.
  • Body cavities,
  • Hybrid doll potential.
The whole review will span across several days, and it will include an endoscope inspection of the body cavities.

For comparison, it might make sense to take a look at the older Unboxing reviews for the Z-Onedoll ZO-160/B from September 2016 and the update from October 2016. Sino-doll is not the same as Z-Onedoll, but there is a obvious heriatage, so I will take a closer look into the things which have (or have not) changed.

Let's get started with the first impressions.

1) Shipping & Packaging.

The doll traveled with UPS. As already stated above, her traveling time was about two weeks from departure from China til delivery at my doorsteps. There were no delays and no customs trouble, everything went as smooth as it should.

The packaging Sino-doll uses by default is identical with what we are used to from Z-Onedoll or TPE dolls. It's a neutral cardboard box. The measured total weight of the box is about 54 kg, so everything is within the dimensions to be expected.
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6259-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6259-dollstudio.jpg (466.07 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
As usual for a cardboard box of this weight, the box will come with some scratches and dents. And of course the UPS driver delivered the box with a hand truck with the short side up. Things like this often result in the neck poking through the cardboard, getting the neck distorted or having the soles of the feet injured. No shipping company accepts this kind of damage as a insured shipping damage. The rule of thumb is: If goods are damaged during shipping, packaging and/or padding wasn't sufficient. Everybody involved with international shipping has to deal with this, and we can not influence how underpaid courier drivers deliver the packages. Some Chinese manufacturers keep ignoring this reality, others try to solve the packaging issue.

2) Padding & Wrapping.

As well Z-Onedoll as Sino-doll do care about packaging. They keep refactoring and enhancing their packaging for years - once more, with interesting (in the sense of remarkable) results:
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6260-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6260-dollstudio.jpg (695.29 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
That's how the opened box looks like. It's a foam casing on top of the doll. Another foam casing is below the doll:
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6263-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6263-dollstudio.jpg (633.59 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
Both parts are roughly shaped like the doll's body. With this padding, the doll has almost zero chance of moving inside the box. Also it privides a rather strong protection against pokes from the outside and environmental influences like rain or dirt.

The padding does not look particularily noble, but it is effective. I think it's among the best padding methods I have seen from Chinese manufacturers (yet). The little downside is that you neither get a sleeping back nor a soft plush blanket. But the chances increase massively that you get a doll without dents or scratches - unless some physical customs inspection messes everything up.

On top of the foam padding are three bags with the wig(s), accessories, and the random factory outfit:
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6261-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6261-dollstudio.jpg (828.37 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
After removing the foam cover top, you get the first view of your new roommate.

Time to take a deep breath.

She looks very real and kind of alive. The tan skin color is beautiful. It's a good and natural pigmentation.
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6262-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6262-dollstudio.jpg (769.88 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
The remaining packaging is identical to what we are used from other Chinese dolls:

The doll's body is wrapped in a huge plastic bag; feet are extra packaged:
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6269-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6269-dollstudio.jpg (605.12 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
Also, hands and arms are extra packaged:
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6273-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6273-dollstudio.jpg (508.17 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
The head rests below the dolls legs. It's also extra packaged:
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6265-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6265-dollstudio.jpg (499.7 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
So far, everything is done thoughtful and with care.

In the pretty important discipline of packaging and padding, Sino-doll fully scores. There is simply nothing to complain.

Surely, a RealDoll from Abyss comes in a wooden crate with integrated shock sensor, but it costs serious money.

What Sino-doll accomplished is a fully functional and pragmatic but still affordable solution to the long-standing issue of careless shipping carriers. That's something!

(to be continued)

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Looking forward to reading and seeing the rest of the review.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - we agree in all respects.

And I'm glad that you also consider their packaging remarkable.

It is actually moulded exactly to the doll in the box. It really can't get better than that.

What is also interesting is that for those who decide subsequently to sell their doll on the second hand market, this packaging means that the doll can be shipped anywhere subsequently without fear of damage. In my opinion that's a real bonus and value added in real terms.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

3) Manual / Documentation / Instructions.

I am quoting from what I posted on Sun, 18 Sep 2016 8:14 pm:
The first WTF. The doll comes without any manual, without any documentation, and without any instructions.

There is not even a copied sheet of paper with diagrams, illustrating the permitted range of movements.

Guys, you need to change that ASAP. Customers need to know where they can bend, tilt or twist their dolls!
Exactly the same applies for this Sino-doll. No instructions and no serial number.

JY Doll provides pretty thorough instructions with their dolls. DH168 EVO dolls also come with a few pages of documentation. So it is possible to pute some kind of manual into the box.

On the other hand, even Doll Sweet has recently discontinued to ship a brochure, and a while ago I bough a 7k 3D printer from a European manufacturer which only came with a (faulty) quick setup sheet. So avoiding usage instructions has become rather common. I do not like it. Especially first time doll owners risk to damage their doll.

So in this discipline Sino-doll still sucks similarily like Z-Onedoll did more than two years ago. Everybody needs to decide for himself if official usage guidelines are relevant or if handling an expensive doll is self-explanatory.

4) First impressions.

The arrival of a new doll leaves most of us not unaffected, maybe unless you are a warehouseman for your day job. When such a creature arrives, the heart starts pounding and there is an excitement not unlike to a first date with an organic woman.

Savour this moment and try to ignore what your body might urge you to do. Take your time to caress her with your eyes. At least that's what I am doing when I see a doll for the first time.

Carefully unwrapping a doll like the SI-172/H will be a joy as there is a lot to cherish and admire.

A first glance at the breasts with bikini lines:
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6274-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6274-dollstudio.jpg (504.07 KiB) Viewed 5781 times
…and another first glance at the shaven lady parts, also with tan lines:
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6268-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6268-dollstudio.jpg (529.39 KiB) Viewed 5781 times
The tan lines are a pretty rare customization option. I can count the manufacturers who offer this with the fingers of one hand. Also, Sino-doll charges pretty reasonable money for the tan lines. The way it is done may not be utterly perfect, but it looks nice and is really sexy on the tanned body (imho). Maybe the tan lines are not a killer feature, but it's one of many details where Sino-doll stands out.
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6279-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6279-dollstudio.jpg (462.44 KiB) Viewed 5781 times
Also worth mentioning is the way Sino-doll applies the body makeup. It looks better than good. The nipple and areolae colors appear natural and organic. If you would show me a snapshot like this, I'd not bet my hand that the pictures does not show an organic woman. Since a lot of you are asking for visual realism - I think Sino-doll delivers.

You might want to compare the pictures above with the first impressions of the ZO-160/B from two years ago. There are lightyears between these two dolls.

Another issue with the ZO from two years ago was that the body makeup was not even semi-permanent. I could be washed off with a wet cloth and some soap. ZO has enhanced this over the past months, and on the SI-172/H, the body makeup appears almost like intrinsic pigments. It can not be simply rubbed off.OK, I did not try Acetone, but it survives a wet cloth and soap, and that's what matters.

If you are used to TPE dolls, you will be also used to semi-permanent body makeup which fades over time or rubs off when cleaning the doll. Typically, body makeup on a TPE doll holds for about six months, then it needs to be refreshed respectively re-applied.

The way the body makeup is applied on the Sino-doll, I don't think anything will fade or rub off anytime soon.

And then there are the lady parts…
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6275-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6275-dollstudio.jpg (518.91 KiB) Viewed 5781 times
…and seamlines.

Permanent body makeup is an advantage of silicone over TPE, whilst mostly invisible seamlines are an advantage of TPE. Making seamlines go away is much easier with TPE as you can use heat to 'melt' the seamlines away. Trimming silicone is way more complicated. Trimming seamlines precisely is a tough skill. Doll Sweet excels in this discipline with their 'Evo' models, and some other Chinese manufacturers like Lovely Doll are also capable of trimming seamlines almost invisibly.

Sino-doll is not there yet. TheSI-172/H has a lot of obvious seamlines. E.g. in the neck area:
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6278-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6278-dollstudio.jpg (476.78 KiB) Viewed 5781 times
…or between the fingers:
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6282-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6282-dollstudio.jpg (509.61 KiB) Viewed 5554 times
So at this point we need to weight what we have seen so far: Organic, skillfully applied permanent body makeup, and not so perfectly trimmed seamlines. One gives an outstanding impression of realism, the other counters the realistic impression.

Of course this is only one review sample, so it is not representative, but my guess is that in these disciplines, other Sino-dolls will be similar. If you consider a Sino-doll, you need to find out for yourself which elements of visual realism matter to you. If seamlines are a turn-off for you, neither Z-Onedoll nor Sino-doll might be a safe bet for you. If you don't mind some visible seamlines, look closer.

(to be continued)

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Dear Sandro,
Thanks for your detailed and nice review. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
We'll make more efforts to make everything perfect.
1) User manual is being edited.
2) Seamlines improvements:we are modifing the 172cm mold;
And also we'll use new casting-mold method,It won't be a problem for our following new models. :glou:
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@David: Thanks, and don't worry, we'll soon get to some more of the really interesting parts of this doll…

But before that let's continue to assemble this lady.

5) Neck connector.

…and that leads us to the neck connector. It's no longer an M16 thread. That's good and not so good.

It's good because most of you don't like the threaded M16 connector too much, myself included. So basically I am happy about every manufacturer who abandons that thing.

It's not so good because this pesky M16 connector is some kind of industry standard and is widely supported, as well by other manufacturers as aftermarket suppliers like Indigo's Magnetic M16 Connector or the Dollworks adapter system. As long as there are still not so many native Sino-doll heads, it'd be nice to be able to just put a Z-Onedoll head or maybe a silicone variant of a SM Doll/Mate Doll head onto this body.

This is how the new connector looks like - head part:
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6276-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6276-dollstudio.jpg (518.23 KiB) Viewed 5686 times
And this is the neck part:
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6277-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6277-dollstudio.jpg (467.78 KiB) Viewed 5686 times
Without instructions it takes some guessing how it is supposed to work. It seems you have to push both parts into each other, then turn a bit - but it does not lock tight. It's something I still need to figure out. Until then I get this:
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6280-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6280-dollstudio.jpg (632.93 KiB) Viewed 5554 times
That's a gap of about 1 cm. With a thread I could screw it tighter or use a shorter grub, but with a tilt & lock mechanism?
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6300-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6300-dollstudio.jpg (526.84 KiB) Viewed 5478 times
And honestly, it severely impairs the overall appearance of the doll as a whole:
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6305-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6305-dollstudio.jpg (523.54 KiB) Viewed 5478 times

6) Silicone blend, Skin surface and Skin tone.

This is a slightly complicated topic to describe verbally. In a nutshell, the silicone blend is relatively soft, similar to the more recent silicone blend used by Z-Onedoll. In regard to softness, this qualifies Sino-doll as an alternative to typical TPE blends - like Z-Onedoll.

When looking at the breasts, some major differences with Z-Onedoll show up. The ZO-160/B from 2016 was poured in a rather firm silicone, with solid silicone breasts. More or less no jiggle, and a firmnes which makes a bra obsolete. A bit later, ZO introduced some kind of gel-filled breasts. The early versions of these breasts felt at first a bit odd - a firm silicone layer on the outside, but below you could feel some serious softness.

This is now different. The SI-172/H has homogenously soft breasts. They feel heavy, not like TPE dolls with hollow breast design, I think they feel more like the real thing. You can not feel a harder silicone on the outside anymore, the surface blends smoothly with the softer inside. These breasts are nice!

But how soft are they in comparison?

The softest doll breasts I know are (were) made by Maidlee Doll. Even a couple of years ago they were softer than any TPE blend I have ever touched, and Maidlee increased the softness even further in his more recent Maid-Fong builds. This had some drawbacks in regard to keeping the shape. Not unlike a human women's breast, Maid-Fong's breasts sometimes sagged a bit. For some this was too much realism. Sino-doll keeps the softness within a sane range. I don't think they will loose their shape anytime soon.

And then there is the oil leakage issue. Many TPE dolls leak mineral oil, some of the softer silicone dolls also leak something, possibly silicone oil. Maidlee's most recent Maid-Fong leaks oil like crazy, and even Doll Sweet ladies leak some oil. This is not different with Sino-doll's SI-172/H: There is oil leakage, similarily to an average TPE doll. So I wouldn't sit her naked onto an antique leather couch, and in regard to oil leakage, the SI-172/H has no advantages over TPE.

It's as always: You tweak one thing and break another. The fim ZO-160/B from 2016 hardly leaks any oil, and she rarely requires powdering. And she is much less a dust magnet than any of the softer silicone dolls. I loved all of this, these characteristics are just good. But you can not keep them all when making the silicone blend softer than something like Shore 2 A (Dragon Skin FX‑ Pro, virtually no oil leakage and - imho - soft enough for a doll).

I haven't inspected the skin surface systematically yet, but from the first impression it looks good, way better than the ZO from 2016. Also noteworthy: there seems to be some skin texture. I will try to capture it in a photo later, as well as the skin tone in comparison to other dolls.

And last but not least there is the ultra soft vagina option. For some of you this might be a killer feature. Especially if you are rather looking for a doll to have sex than for photography or companionship.

Just poking around with the fingers gave me some shivers. If the doll wasn't cold like a fish I might have mistaken her for the real thing. Even without lube it feels a bit slippery and damp, possibly from stronger oil leakage caused by the softer silicone blend inside. I have once felt something similar in an experimental TPE doll which never went into production, but I have never felt a production doll vagina like this.

Some of you might know that I am recommending everybody who is asking for the softest vagina to take a look at a Fleshlight. These things cost about $25, and (imho) no TPE doll comes close to a Fleshlight's softness. But now we have a silicone doll which is not too far off from a Fleshlight. That is f***ing awesome!

And it is getting even better! The vagina and the anus appear to be actually usable by an average Caucasian male. Maybe not if you are hung like a horse, but these cavities are not tight like a nun's. If a too tight vagina in other dolls is a deal breaker for you, you might want to take a look at Sino-doll.

At this point of the Unboxing review we have sifted out something what I consider a key characteristic of the Sino-doll SI-172/H. She is not primarily a photo model or a companion doll for cuddling. She is a serious sex toy. For some she might even be better fuckable than most TPE dolls. If I am right with this, Sino-doll might have created a game changer.

I will later take a closer peek at the lady parts with a speculum and an endoscope.

(to be continued)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Sandro,
Thank you for the in depth review.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Hi Sandro,
Truely wonderful comments regarding"ultra soft vagina";
It is really a "killer feature" of Sinodoll which needs to be promoted more. :D
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

7) Eye mechanism.

Movable eyes are a customization option which is charged extra, so I was very curious about this feature.

Precisely adjusting the line of sight is crucial for appealing portraits, and - so far - no manufacturer has managed to invent a easy to use mechanism that works consistently. There are some good ideas, e.g. Ruby13's mechanism which prevent cross-eyes view, and Doll Sweet's spring-based mechanism which theoretically allows for very precise adjustments. Though, in reality manufacturing spread messes with these good ideas. Sometimes the DS mechsnism works smoothly, sometimes it drives you crazy because the spring pushes the eyeballs exactly there where you do not want it.

Z-Onedoll uses full-round eyeballs which simply rest in the eye sockets. Initially they stuck to the silicon behind and were almost not adjustable; though there is an easy fix (putting a little piece of paper behind the eye ball), which makes them work smoothly.

Sino-doll's movable eyes feature seems to be inspired by Doll Sweet's ey mechanism. It looks like so:
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6289-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6289-dollstudio.jpg (581.29 KiB) Viewed 5554 times
This is the back:
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6290-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6290-dollstudio.jpg (488.87 KiB) Viewed 5554 times
Thanks to the silicone's softness you can remove the eye mechnism from the eye socket without causing damage.
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6291-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6291-dollstudio.jpg (479.06 KiB) Viewed 5554 times
The eye socket is similarily shaped like with a Z-Onedoll; I guess you can alternatively use a 32 mm eye ball. I will try this later.

Sino-doll's eye mechnism has the same problems as Doll Sweet's original. Sometimes it works smoothly, and sometimes it does not work at all. I guess that there will be manufacturing spread, so some people will get a nice eye mechanism, others will despair because it makes the eye balls jump around.

If I'm gessing right, we will see a lot of Sino-doll pictures with horribly cross-eyed views:
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6293-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6293-dollstudio.jpg (179.98 KiB) Viewed 5554 times
If you take a lot of time - several minutes per eye - you can force the eye into proper positions. But it takes a lot of patience and will ruin the eyelashes in no time.

The design ideas behind Sineo-dolls movable eyes eye mechanism are good, but the implementation is - at least in the one sample head I got - not satisfactory. Z-Onedoll's full-round eye balls with paper fix were better usable.

8 ) Accessories and Scope of supply.

The scope of supply (in the sense of factory gifts) is similar as it is with Z-Onedoll:
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6288-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-172-body-s4-head-6288-dollstudio.jpg (619.5 KiB) Viewed 5554 times
I got a metal comb, a big syringe, an USB heater and a pair of cotton gloves.

Also there was a (very simple) outfit and one wig.

(to be continued)

INFORMATIONS