dollstudio.org

Buying advice DL168 Evo 156 Ai II. Does it look too young?

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
random_001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Buying advice DL168 Evo 156 Ai II. Does it look too young?

Post by random_001 »

Hi all, Speranza here. I'm form Italy and i want to purchase the doll mentioned in the subject.

More pictures of "her" can be found here: http://dollstudio.org/blog/2018/04/28/n ... ai-ii-head

I just want to know your opinions, does "she" really look too young?

I already asked this question to the staff of doll-studio and they said that i don't need to worry about, and that "she" is not even considered as a 'borderline' doll and no problems for EU delivery.

Now, i also want to ask this question to you you guys because:

- I don't want to have problems with the authorities at the borders, and i don't want my doll seized
- To me it looks like an ordinary Asian teen but you know, perception of things can vary from person from person
- For moral reasons. Does 'she' look to you as a child or as a legal Asian teen? to me it looks like a teen

I really like the AI 2 head, it think it is the most realistic head and it's a new release. I don't really like the others heads available for the body.

I need the doll to be delivered here in Italy where i live.

looking for all your answers :razz:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Buying advice DL168 Evo 156 Ai II. Does it look too youn

Post by Slew »

Hi Speranza17, welcome. I don't see any problems personally, and among my colleagues I'm a pretty tough judge.

Just for clarity's sake, not just "teen", but 18 years old is the age of representation which the law aims at in most jurisdictions.

IMO your doll choice looks 18-20 years old, easily.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

I would go with the advice of your vendor, and the more experienced folks here on the forums. An admin's opinion is more well informed than mine.
But, that being said, depending on which picture I look at on the page you linked, she does seem to be a little more baby-faced in some of them.
Go with what you are going to want to see every day, first and foremost. And, like I said, I would trust the folks at Doll Studio, and Slew more than myself.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

The Colonel has made me self-conscious so I looked again, closely.
I still think the doll probably wouldn't be a problem at import, although I see what Angus means about some of the photos, in which she's looking a little younger.
That could mostly be down to camera angle and wig selection, she should look fine laying in a cardboard box I think.
Probably not too young for border police, but it's true you never know.

While I do have experience, I wouldn't claim to be more informed than anyone else on this subject, as it's open to such wide interpretation.
It can be very difficult to gauge a doll's represented age.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

we need to distinguish which legal framework is applied.

The question was about a delivery destination in Milano, Italy which is located in continental Europe. Over here we do not have a semi-police state like the UK where an additional govenment body like UK Border Force overrules customs authorities. The legal framework applied by continental European customs is mostly based on common sense, meaning that a doll with an adult body height and a mature body shape won't be seized as long as the representation is not put into a childlike context (e.g. wearing pigtails, sucking on lollypop, posing like a child etc.). The laws adapted to dolls originate in (human) child protection laws, so that gives a clear guideline what to avoid - for example flat-chested dolls with a body height of 120 cm and those contextual indicators.

It's a completely different game if dated (or renewed) obscenity laws are applied. In that unfortunate case, moral opinions supercede common sense and a baby-faced doll with big breasts can become improper, as well as any A and B cup dolls with mature faces and most definitely transgender dolls, too. Within this mindset, homosexuality might be considered a crime and bastard children can be candidates to be marooned in the woods. There is virtually no limit to what someone might consider to be indecent, about 80% of all dolls and about 90% of all Asian dolls might disturb someone's perception of decency. If you are located in India or the UK, you have to deal with this kind of random moral judgements; over there, separate doll heads actually have been a police matter. But not (at least not yet) in continental Europe.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I see a 156 cm doll representing an Asian woman, perhaps from Japan or Okinawa, so I would think any boarder force would be hard pressed to back up a seizure if you challenged any such event.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
This is why SANDRO is my FAVORITE OCONUS Vendor!
Best,
Jeff

random_001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by random_001 »

Hello, wow i was not expecting so much detailed replies.
To me now the situation has now became more clear, i will probably order it in the next few months then :D
I much appreciated all your answers, they are very professional and detailed.
Thank you very much :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS