dollstudio.org

Doll Sweet terminates DS-Mini lineup in Europe and USA

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Doll Sweet terminates DS-Mini lineup in Europe and USA

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

this is a time of bad news. Doll Sweet terminates DS-Mini lineup in Europe and USA (USA pars pro toto North America). This is the second major break in the DS portfolio, after discontinuing the DS-145 Minus a couple of months ago.

There is no concrete incident causing this decision. It is a manufacturer's decision to proactively prevent possible (please note, 'possible', not 'existing') problems by completely discontinuing a complete product line. The reason is that someone told them that small dolls are considered illegal in Europe and other countries. The insane 'rules of Britannia' are enforced upon the whole of Europe and North America. That's bad.

As an EU vendor I know what I can import. I had as well the DS-145 Minus as the DS-Mini in physical customs inspections, and they passed. Additionally, I am willing to take the import risk myself, to release DS from the shippers obligation to cover for potential shipping losses in case of seizures. It does not matter.

I put my arguments on the table and asked DS to reconsider, but their decision is made. It is anticipatory obedience against supposed laws that do not even exist. What happens here is that certain parties fan the flames and cause panick to pursue their own agenda (which does not include small dolls). The result is that a reputable manufacturer like DS gets scared because of shabbyy scare tactics. Again, there is no concrete incident causing this decision, they are afraid that something could happen because some idiot keeps unsettling them by feeding biased intel.

So what we have now is a silicone manufacturer with a severely crippled portfolio and without any lightweight and affordable entry-level silicone products anymore. The DS-Mini was a brilliant try-out product for Doll Sweet's silicone and manufacturing quality. Before shelling out a couple of thousend $$$ for a life-sized DS, quite a couple of customers got a DS-Mini first. The DS-Mini was the cheapest way to get first-hand experiences with a real DS. Economically it's a horrible decision to consciously cut off new customers by discontinuing affordable entry-level products.

And what whakes this even more infuriating is that the current generation of DS-Minis is flawless. The 1st gen issues with the skeleton are fixed, it is an exquisite and mature product which does not cause any trouble. Last but not least, Eva and Eve were aesthetically pleasing top-grade dolls with an excellent range of movements and a very charming appearance. Discontinuin the DS-Mini line leaves a huge gap.

If you see the DS-145 Minus or the DS-Mini advertised anywhere, you will know for sure that it is not an authentic DS. It will be fakes or B-grade re-imports without factory warranty. Today I placed my last DS-Mini order. She will travel to Germany. And she will be the last of her kind as Doll Sweet will not fulfil any new orders effective immediately.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Doll Sweet terminates DS-Mini lineup in Europe and USA

Post by gonestill77 »

Damn! These are some fucked up times we are living in. Political scare tactics suck......
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This is sad news indeed.

Really the Mini isn't a sextoy but is a most exquisite scale model lady.

Mine is one of my treasured dolls.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Hopefully now they will have more time and resources to bring their robot to the market :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

INFORMATIONS