dollstudio.org

Do you like loose joints?

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Do you like loose joints?

Post by gonestill77 »

I have banged a tight joint DS doll and a loose joint.

The tight joints are a winner for me. :thumbs_up:

Sex with the loose jointed doll was very frustrating and limited in how you could do it position wise. Missionary was all I could manage with loose joints.

I would much rather have variety in posing for sex and posing for photos, so I will always get a tight jointed doll whether its a DS or another manufacturer.

My 2016 Sanhui lady is getting loose and its breaking my heart. I see a major surgury in her future to tighten her up again......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

gonestill77 wrote:I have banged a tight joint DS doll and a loose joint.

Sex with the loose jointed doll was very frustrating and limited in how you could do it position wise. Missionary was all I could manage with loose joints.
So "looser joints" can't do cowgirl or sitting positions either?

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Aeron wrote:
gonestill77 wrote:I have banged a tight joint DS doll and a loose joint.

So "looser joints" can't do cowgirl or sitting positions either?
Not in my experience. A loose jointed doll when you move her, she fights you every step of the way because she wants to lay flat.
When you move a tight jointed doll, just put her in a good moving position and she stays that way with no resistance to straighten out while moving her.

Same deal when you try to position for sex. Loose joints just want to straighten out, tight joints keep her posed the way you want or need her to be for a good banging. :mrgreen:
Loose joints may be good for cuddling, but for sex and posing of any kind, tight joints are better in my opinion.
People still pose loose jointed dolls for photos but they are very limited in how they can pose them.

This is my opinion based on my own experience.

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

gonestill77 wrote:A loose jointed doll when you move her, she fights you every step of the way because she wants to lay flat.
Funny, I'd say the exact opposite. Dolls with tight joints tend to feel like they are resisting :roll:

Or to put it a bit more pithy, dolls with more tight joints want to be dominant, dolls with more loose joints want to be submissive 8O

Regarding doggystyle, my recommendation is to never rely on the doll's skeleton for this position. Doggystyle dolls have usually characteristic injuries on wrists, elbows, and knees.

Instead I'd recommend to always relieve her (and your) weight by cushions and/or blankets.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Dollstudio wrote:
gonestill77 wrote:A loose jointed doll when you move her, she fights you every step of the way because she wants to lay flat.
Funny, I'd say the exact opposite. Dolls with tight joints tend to feel like they are resisting :roll:

[...]

Regarding doggystyle, my recommendation is to never rely on the doll's skeleton for this position. Doggystyle dolls have usually characteristic injuries on wrists, elbows, and knees.

Instead I'd recommend to always relieve her (and your) weight by cushions and/or blankets.
Agreed, which is why I didn't even ask about that position since you don't want to rely solely on the skeleton for that.

I thought cowgirl and seated positions would make more sense to ask about, so I'm surprised it can't hold those positions either. Or did you find otherwise?

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Dollstudio wrote:

Or to put it a bit more pithy, dolls with more tight joints want to be dominant, dolls with more loose joints want to be submissive 8O

Sandro

I never feel resistance moving a tight jointed doll because they are not trying to get out of that position. I usually carry bridal style and with tight joints the legs never feel like they want to straighten out when I am moving or carrying her. The tight joints keep her locked in that position so to speak. With loose, they want to move and straighten back out so it feels like resistance to me. :roll:

As for doggie style, I never put any weight on her wrists. She was always on her elbows.
And I have a memory foam mattress so my lady never took any damage at all in the knees or elbows from doggie style. Her joints have loosened to the point where I can't do doggie anymore unless I stand her up for it.Now its just a frustrating mess if I try to get her on her knees on the bed because she can't hold that pose well anymore. Shit, she can't even sit up on her own on the bed anymore without a pillow lodged behind her.

But she can still stand and do cowgirl. Go figure.

Wish I could find a tight jointed doll where the joints stay tight and don't loosen so soon. I miss how my Eve was when I first got her. She could hold any pose I put her in and do it for awhile, whether for sex or for photos.

Sorry all, I personally just don't like loose joints. They are useless to me.
Not saying that to offend, its just my opinion.....

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

LeftyFled
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LeftyFled »

In this day of apps on smartphones, I wonder if it would be possible to develop a 'smart joint' that could be controlled by a smartphone or PC, via a small amount of electronics inside the doll and maybe a battery, or a small plugin in port somewhere? The joints could maybe individually be either 'loosened' or 'tightened' in the app. I think having proper finger and toe joints might help too, as the wobbly fingers look a bit odd to me.

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

Thanks Sandro! (Are loose limbs an option with Piper Dolls?)

MsStrangeLove
Doll
Doll
Location: with LizA, Levke, AnnE, Nele, Kinko, Mamamba and nukeno in cyba's space

Post by MsStrangeLove »

Loose joints? I love and hate them. Posing, moving or carrying Nele with her loose joints feels just natural, she literally falls right into your arms.
It also makes her appear kinda fragile and helpless sometimes which then triggers my "White Knight" senses and satisfies me just by taking care of her.
On the other hand - I like strong dolls! And the fact that she wasn't able to hold a single pose I had in mind for her so far is more than just inconvenient.
But I think we've finally managed to find a setup that works. It has been a struggle. It has been a journey. Which in retrospect isn't a bad thing either.

So in conclusion I would like to second what LeftyFled said:
LeftyFled wrote:In this day of apps on smartphones, I wonder if it would be possible to develop a 'smart joint' that could be controlled by a smartphone or PC, via a small amount of electronics inside the doll and maybe a battery, or a small plugin in port somewhere? The joints could maybe individually be either 'loosened' or 'tightened' in the app.
Having dolls which could be strong during the day, and become "loose" at night (or at will) is IMHO the next big step in doll-evolution.
"That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for dollkind" ;)
I'm a doll trapped in a living body, not believing in life after birth.
Think with heArt! Follow me on --> Twitter

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Tight or lose ? Well to be honest somewhere in the middle is best :D
My girls came with a choice , tight lose or normal :D
I have a tight joint and a normal joint doll , and I have owned a lose joint doll as well .
My favourite is the normal joint , yes there is a bit of resistance when your cuddling , but
it is not a struggle to pull her leg over yours , my tight joint doll , I would have to get out of bed and re position her .
The normal joint doll will stand and hold poses , she's an absolute dream in bed :D
So it's the best of both worlds :D :D :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

LeftyFled
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LeftyFled »

At the moment, which manufacturers provide options for the joint tightness?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

LeftyFled wrote:At the moment, which manufacturers provide options for the joint tightness?
Doll Sweet, Doll Sweet and Doll Sweet.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

LeftyFled
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LeftyFled »

Dollstudio wrote:
LeftyFled wrote:At the moment, which manufacturers provide options for the joint tightness?
Doll Sweet, Doll Sweet and Doll Sweet.

Sandro
Oh dear. Seems I have no choice on the WM166C then :( but I'll live with it.

NewFrontiers

Post by NewFrontiers »

There are two more videos on DS doll's webpage showing tight and loose joints. One of these videos is not on YouTube and can only be seen here, I believe.

https://dsdoll.us/support/moverange
Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo more pics and info here... viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

INFORMATIONS