dollstudio.org

Ordering a doll from germany

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Luca19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Ordering a doll from germany

Post by Luca19 »

hey there,
i'd like to talk to you guys about dolls and which brand you guys recommend etc, can i contact you guys somewhere? i'm from germany so that's another thing.
Newbie! Soon owner of my first doll! :) Ordered my first doll [Piper 150cm Akira] from Kimi at Doll-To China! I'm excited! :)

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ordering a doll from germany

Post by dxc »

Hey Luca,
you can go to the dollstudio site and use the contact form if you wanna have another option to contact.
Follow the banner in this forum section, and if you are on the dollstudio site the link is bottom left.

Luca19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Luca19 »

that form of contact is just so inconvenient i'm wondering why there's not a phone or something
Newbie! Soon owner of my first doll! :) Ordered my first doll [Piper 150cm Akira] from Kimi at Doll-To China! I'm excited! :)

Smutje
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Smutje »

The >>impressum<< is here:

http://de.dollstudio.org/impressum

INFORMATIONS