dollstudio.org

Doll Studio Inquiry

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
padoll
Former Member

Doll Studio Inquiry

Post by padoll »

Hello.

I am a new customer and I would like to know if http://dollstudio.org/ is a genuine seller of dolls or not.

I did chat with an employee of another shop, that I already submitted business to, and pointed out that other shops have much better prices, which I missed before I found this forum and placed an order.
How do we identify fake shops and why are there such large discrepancies in doll prices?

Thank you.
Last edited by netwit on Sun May 12, 2019 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed; Rule 10

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Doll Studio Enquiry

Post by Slew »

Yes, http://dollstudio.org/ is legit. Same website as the banner atop this forum points to. They've been around for a while and well established.
padoll wrote:How do we identify fake shops
It's not easy, there are signs to watch for but much of it is inconclusive. Mostly we have to look at pricing...
padoll wrote:and why are there such large discrepancies in doll prices?
If prices are way too low it's usually because they are cheap counterfeits. Getting to know the correct price range as a baseline will help identify sites selling models way too cheap. If you want price range discussion, I recommend asking in Dolls In General so other brands can be discussed. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=87

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Dollstudio does such a pedantic and dilligent job in regard of the amount of photo sessions, data and information about dolls. If you consider this, it would make no sense doing this if they would not be selling legit products.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@padoll: Please decide what you want. If you want a WM Dolls 166/C for $399, just visit Aliexpress. With some luck you might even get an overpriced inflatable. If you want the real thing, use TDF for your research and choose wisely. Sam wants her to be listed at $2000 so think twice what you will get for $399 or $1399.

Sandro
Last edited by netwit on Sun May 12, 2019 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed comments associated to removed text
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

padoll
Former Member

Post by padoll »

Dollstudio wrote:@padoll: Please decide what you want. If you want a WM Dolls 166/C for $399, just visit Aliexpress. With some luck you might even get an overpriced inflatable. If you want the real thing, use TDF for your research and choose wisely. Sam wants her to be listed at $2000 so think twice what you will get for $399 or $1399.

Sandro
I think the point and problem here is that
a) there are fake sellers and
b) there is intentional or unintential misinformation from genuine sellers regarding other shops

dollstudio.org looked pretty legit to me, other than the lack of https, so I was confused when the seller wrote that.

If I ever want to make new business in the future I want to consider dollstudio.org. But for now my funds are locked in the other shop, so I am stuck. I should have done my research before placing the order. It's nice that this forum exists. Too bad I did not find it earlier.

Thanks.

Koki

Post by Koki »

us.dollstudio.org is legit and actually their website is very awesome. Pro tip, use left-right arrow keys to change pictures once zoomed in.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Text was removed from this thread in observance of Rule 10 - no unsubstantiated claims against businesses are allowed.

Doll Studios / Sandro is a reliable vendor and well regarded member of our forum.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

INFORMATIONS