dollstudio.org

Unboxing Sino-doll SI-152 with S10 head aka ›Amanda‹

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Unboxing Sino-doll SI-152 with S10 head aka ›Amanda‹

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

the Unboxing review of the Sino-doll SI-152 body style with S10 head aka ›Amanda‹ has now been completed up to the preliminary conclusion.

Excerpt from the preliminary conclusion:
For this SI-152/D sample, as well the first impressions as a first closer look were good.

None of the (critical) issues with the SI-172/H sample from November 2018 were showing up on the SI-152/D.
Basically everything is better now. […]

This sample did not have any major flaws, and it generally appeared as 'fit for purpose'. This doll can stand reliably, she is a patient photo model and an attractive everyday companion – and you can have sex with her, unless you are hung like a horse. The combination of all these different usage cases makes the SI-152/D a very capable doll […]
At this point let two pictures speak what you will get:
unboxing-si-152d-body-s10-amanda-head-portrait-6677-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-152d-body-s10-amanda-head-portrait-6677-dollstudio.jpg (759.39 KiB) Viewed 4302 times
unboxing-si-152d-body-s10-amanda-head-lady-parts-6665-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-152d-body-s10-amanda-head-lady-parts-6665-dollstudio.jpg (557.8 KiB) Viewed 4302 times
More pictures are here:
Sandro

https://twitter.com/DollStudioEU/status ... 3340138496
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Unboxing Sino-doll SI-152 with S10 head aka ›Amanda‹

Post by Willendorph »

Thanks for the in-depth review. I'm currently waiting on my own S152 (hopefully I should get factory photos any day now!), so this was a great read.

She photographs really well, and the quality sounds good from your description.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Nice review... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

Thanks Sandro for the most excellent review as always.

If you don't mind me asking for one small detail that most manufacturers seem to neglect, what's Amanda's mouth to vagina (MTV) distance when standing or lying down straight?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi M_K_,

thank you for the encouragement! :-)

I am measuring a mouth to vagina distance of 62-63 cm when standing.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

Dollstudio wrote:Hi M_K_,

I am measuring a mouth to vagina distance of 62-63 cm when standing.

Sandro
Thanks again!
What a pleasant surprise, that's much longer than what I expected for such a small doll.

Now I just need to find out how much more weight the heating system adds....

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

The tanlines seem like they could use some work. They look more like paint than tanlines.

Inconsistent coverage at the breasts and the edges are too strong and look like they were painted on following a stencil. Tanlines should have some transition blur at the edges. There's also missing "paint" in the buffer zones around the areola and vagina.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

almost six weeks have passed since Amanda arrived, so it is time to take another look how she is doing.
unboxing-si-152d-body-s10-amanda-head-7009-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-152d-body-s10-amanda-head-7009-dollstudio.jpg (902.93 KiB) Viewed 3762 times
In a nutshell, she is doing fabulously.

No signs of decay, autodestruct or wear & tear:
  • The skeleton is still fine; not breakage, no creaking.
  • The joints are still tight and hold poses.
  • Standing continues to work flawlessly. Actually, Amanda spent the better part of the past six weeks standing.
  • No tears in the silicone.
  • No tears in the ultra-soft vagina.
  • No noteworthy oil leakage.
  • No staining from blankets or clothing.
  • Finger and toe nails are still where they are supposed to be.
  • No other damages.
The only noteworthy (minor) issue is that the eyelashes continue to become loose. However, so far they haven't fallen off.

This Sino-doll is holding up exceptionally well, compared to other current dolls.

If you are looking for a doll with reasonable price, exquisite packaging and moderate weight for sex or posing, you might want to take a closer look at the Sino-doll SI152/D.

Unless something unexpected happens within the next couple of weeks, this doll is highly recommended.

You can get the Sino-doll SI-152/D from Dollstudio!
Sandro

https://twitter.com/DollStudioEU/status ... 5096684551

MsStrangeLove
Doll
Doll
Location: with LizA, Levke, AnnE, Nele, Kinko, Mamamba and nukeno in cyba's space

Post by MsStrangeLove »

Hi Sandro,

in the meantime, have you looked what's underneath the head connector and why the 4th screw is missing?

I do not care so much about that missing screw but how the head could be modified to build a hybrid.
Unfortunately there is no adapter available or even possible for my intended combination.
I probably would have to drill a neck size wide hole into the head and then refill it partially with resin.
So it would be really nice to know what's behind the connector prior to buying a head.

I'm a doll trapped in a living body, not believing in life after birth.
Think with heArt! Follow me on --> Twitter

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

MsStrangeLove wrote:Hi Sandro,

in the meantime, have you looked what's underneath the head connector and why the 4th screw is missing?

I do not care so much about that missing screw but how the head could be modified to build a hybrid.
Unfortunately there is no adapter available or even possible for my intended combination.
I probably would have to drill a neck size wide hole into the head and then refill it partially with resin.
So it would be really nice to know what's behind the connector prior to buying a head.

I would also like to know the hybrid capabilities. I'm eyeballing the WM Fannie head a lot lately, and would like to find a silicone body in future to put it on.

Also, considering the labia tearing kerfuffle going on with another TDF member, and Sino's recent change to the vagina/labia, I would like to know where this doll's privates falls into this timeline? Is this still the old design, or is there now more than one labia design? Or something other? It is getting a bit confusing to me, as my communications with Emily seem to suffer a great deal from the language barrier.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Colonel Angus wrote:
I would also like to know the hybrid capabilities. I'm eyeballing the WM Fannie head a lot lately, and would like to find a silicone body in future to put it on.

Also, considering the labia tearing kerfuffle going on with another TDF member, and Sino's recent change to the vagina/labia, I would like to know where this doll's privates falls into this timeline? Is this still the old design, or is there now more than one labia design? Or something other? It is getting a bit confusing to me, as my communications with Emily seem to suffer a great deal from the language barrier.
This is definitely the updated labia - It's the same configuration as my Natsumi, who is also a 152 from June this year. The difference is that this is a S152 body, and some of the images that Sino have shown are from the 161 where it looks like the changes are more obvious. I've had no problems with the 152 body whatsoever.

Interestingly, that missing screw in the bottom of the head seems to be intentional. Maybe the plates for the bottom of the heads have been manufactured with 4 holes, but they only use 3? I have no idea, but my lady came a few weeks after Sandro's with the same missing screw, but the hole is filled with some kind of silicone glue - probably to make it more obvious it's supposed to be that way.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

my SI-152 was completed mid of May 2019 and arrived in the beginning of June. She is a built-in variant with ultra-soft vagina option. That's all I know about her versioning. You could try to correlate with other shipped dolls of her type.

So far I did not encounter any tearing on vagina or anus, so knock on wood that it stays this way.

Regarding the three screws, this one from oberyn has it, too. She arrived end of June 2019, so we can assume that the one missing screw is intentional for whatever reason.

For a hybrid doll, the first thing to check would be material compatibility. Since we did not get the requested material/skin color samples from Sino, everything would have to be performed on a perfectly fine doll. The same goes for testing operational silicone adhesives or validating Indigo's stain remover. It's all terra incognita for the time being.

Sandro

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Thank you both for the answer. I asked because the one I saw listed as updated in that other thread not only had an architectural update, but an aesthetic one as well. Although I have no desire to purchase a doll with that sort of known weakness, I do like the "innie", or small labia design. The new and improved example that was used to illustrate the improvements was of the larger labia design, which I find much less attractive. I'm just worried about the new 158cm A-cup en route. But< I guess I don't have long to wait and see for myself.
About Fannie, I'm sure that face will be around for some time, and only grown in popularity. I am sure there are many like me that also feel that it's realism/detail warrants a body on the same level, i.e. better than the tps that WM currently provide. As I said to a vendor recently, it feels like putting an oil painting on top of a cartoon at the moment.
Ty, for the answers and info Sandro and Willendorph

MsStrangeLove
Doll
Doll
Location: with LizA, Levke, AnnE, Nele, Kinko, Mamamba and nukeno in cyba's space

Post by MsStrangeLove »

Hi Sandro,

you say in your review that the S10 head is very tiny and probably only fits on the 152d body.
The new 158b body has very similar upper-body measurements on paper.
Shoulder width is 33cm, neck circumference 26cm, under-bust 58cm... on both bodies.

Right now I'm having/saving all my money on this combination for Xmas/my EOD project,
postponing my Bioshock project “infinite” once more... :lol:

What do you think, would the S10/158b combination work as well?
I'm a doll trapped in a living body, not believing in life after birth.
Think with heArt! Follow me on --> Twitter

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@MsStrangeLove: Considering that Sino does not list the 158/B on their website yet and thusly there are no official head-to-body recommendations, I would not bet on the preliminary specs. If (big if) she is as petite as the preliminary specs suggest, it might work as an aesthetical borderline case.

However, Sino is sometimes quite creative about numbers. If I remember correctly, Jeff mentioned that the SI-155 is actually something around 145 cm. Keeping that in mind, I would not recommend to make any plans for either a) combinations without pictures, or b) without customer measurements. More data will allow you to make a better judgement than anything based on volatile specs.

Sandro

INFORMATIONS