dollstudio.org

New OEM heads from WM Dolls

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
3lli5
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New OEM heads from WM Dolls

Post by 3lli5 »

Arthur1960 wrote:
3lli5 wrote:The nostrils of WM#51 Head seems shallow, is drilling them deeper by tools recommended?
Hi there, I think you asked a similar question in one of my threads and I'm a bit puzzled by this. I did just check all 6 of my gals and their nostrils are all much the same, ie. they are blanked off as they don't need them! To my eye head 51 isn't any different in this regard to my other 5 gals, certainly I would not consider putting a drill into tpe, the best way to cut into it is usually with very sharp pointed scissors but then why would you want to open up the nostril? I would leave well alone!
Yes, I believe I did.

It's just a little pet peeve of mine with regards to the heads, because it seems like some WM heads got a more realistic nostrils.
But this is just my personal preference.

Thank you for the reply!

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

The Kalisy head is very nice, thank you for the close up shots. This doll is very much on my radar.. in fact it is now top of my list. :eeek:
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

This is still my favorite head (I own 2 of them), with Viola a close second.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I have to agree, 51 is a very alluring face with a slightly melancholic expression which gives her a significantly sexy look. Here's a recent pic of my Sophia, soon to have been with me for 2 years.
Attachments
Sophia, OR156H/51
Sophia, OR156H/51
IMG_20181125_222323_013.jpg (489.29 KiB) Viewed 487 times

INFORMATIONS