dollstudio.org

Indigo's Individual TPE Repair Kit - Updates

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Rumstalk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Indigo's Individual TPE Repair Kit - Updates

Post by Rumstalk »

This is a really good kit. I'm surprised that in all the times I lurked in this forum I never once saw the original of this kit. This is so good! Except for the chemicals and TPE, I think I can put together the tools from this kit myself, is there a possible way to only get the TPE and chemicals at a "cheaper" price? I won't lie, I am very tempted to just outright purchase the whole kit with how good it's been put together. I read the manual, it really is something.

harddk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by harddk »

- Is the 'Indigo Individual TPE Repair Kit' available at this date through DollStudio(eu) ?
- Is it possible to use one kit over two dolls with the same skin color but different brands (VM+JY ect.), or are they chemical different?

It's selectable as Extra when browsing at tpe dolls, but doesn't seem to have it's own storepage, as it did earlier.

Reading on the last page that the creator of the kit went through surgery almost 3 months ago. Hope everything is okay on that front.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

I don't believe it is no unless you buy a doll from Sandro also.

If in the EU, it can usually be obtained from Dolls France btw.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@harddk: Indigo's care & repair products will become available again after he is back from hospital and recovered from surgery. Currently we hope that will be in the beginning if August.
harddk wrote:Is it possible to use one kit over two dolls with the same skin color but different brands (VM+JY ect.), or are they chemical different?
The TPE repair kit uses original TPE material in some components like the TPE paste, so unless the two brands manufacture in the same factory, one complete kit can not be used across different brands. However, not all components of the kit depend on original material, so you could purchase one repair kit and the required components as extras. Though, please keep in mind that the TPE repair kit is only available for brands which allow us to purchase original TPE. That is, for example, Doll Forever and Hitdoll/Ildoll, but a lot of brands are simply unsupported.

It's a little bit different for the cold-welding adhesive (CWA) which is widely brand agnostic and even works across some TPE and TPR blends. So if you 'only' have to repair tears or incisions without material loss, you only need one bottle of CWA for all your cold-welding needs.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Rachameem
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Rachameem »

This morning I’m in the process of repairing the vagina region of my sacred doll! I have a question! As I did the process of applying the mineral oil then the smoother then the preparer then eventually the TPE paste! I am wondering if it would be wise to use this TPE kit from indigo to re-enforce the vagina area build it up initially before the intimate acts are performed on the sacred doll! Has anyone ever attempted this? If so any successful results? My repair work is in the process of curing as I type on this thread! If I don’t botch my repair job and the TPE kit proves durable would it be wise to build up the region when the doll arrives from the manufacturer? I may on my next sacred doll purchase apply this before intimacy to improve her durability! Any successful repair stories?

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

So far I have had mixed results, None seem to last the test of time. This was the last major repair I did Aug 2018. She is undergoing similar surgery again this year, but I'm using the Indigo 20's Cold Weld Solution. So far it seems to be working.

Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

How's Indigo?
Anyone hear from him after his surgery?
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Been wondering the same thing!?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

Hope he is ok, he mentioned surgery last time I talked to him as well.

BuilderOfCastles

Post by BuilderOfCastles »

Where's the "LIKE" button on this thing.

i am sorry that you get so many "hate" mails expecting you to be like Amazonium with made in China prices and already ready for shipping state.

i hope that you are well and still out there providing your kits.

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

Hello.

Sorry for the late reply.
I was in the hospital and in the rehab clinic.
Back at home I had to deal with a basement flooding which caused high damage to the house and stored eqipment.
My products are now available again.

With kindly regards,
Indigo

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Hi Indigo, Good to see you back. Hopefully you've made a full recovery. Sorry to hear about the basement.

Cheers,
Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Sp0ngeWorthy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sp0ngeWorthy »

Indigo20 wrote:Hello.

Sorry for the late reply.
I was in the hospital and in the rehab clinic.
Back at home I had to deal with a basement flooding which caused high damage to the house and stored eqipment.
My products are now available again.

With kindly regards,
Indigo
Great to hear you're back home and out of rehab. And sorry to hear about the flooding!
WM 164-J Racquel Reborn
WM 162-E Racquel #336 & #162 - Retired

pas

Post by pas »

Hi. I would like to purchase the Indigo Repair Kit. How can I do that? I tried to order it through the dollstudio website, but that does not seem to work since I can't select my country in the order form. I did not find any alternative product so I assume for TPE Repair this is the only one available anywhere!? I do not have access to the private message feature here.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

for those customers from destinations in Europe: all of Indigo's care & repair products are available on request.

However, for the TPE Repair Kit please check the supported factories respectively brands:
  • D4E TPE (Doll Forever & Piper Doll),
  • DH168 TPE (Doll House 168 ›classic‹),
  • GXET TPE (Hitdoll, Ildoll),
  • Jinsan TPE (YL Doll, OR Doll, WM Doll, WM Dolls),
  • Junying/Aiersha TPE (JY Doll),
  • Shangmei TPE (SM Doll, Doll House 168 ›classic‹),
  • Shengyi Doll TPE (SY Doll), and
  • Aibei
Some skin colos are out of stock, e.g. for DH168 ›EVO‹ TPE and currently can not be restockend yet.

Brands not listed above are unsupported. For unsupported brand no repair kit is available.

Also please keep in mind that Indigo's TPE repair kit is designed to repair injuries with material loss. It is not a TPE glue!

If you need to repair a tear or cut without material loss, you can use the cold-welding adhesive (CWA).

The CWA is to a large degree brand agnostic and might also work on material from unsupported brands. However, we only check compatibility with TPE materials we have access to.

The CWA is available in quantities of 10 or 20 ml.

Within Europe, Indigo's products will arrive approximately within about a week.

For ordering please send an email to info@dollstudio.org. If you want a repkit, please state
  • Brand/make - if unspecified, your doll is is probably unsuported
  • Model/article no.
  • Skin color as stated in your order confirmation
  • Manufacturing date or order date (approximate)
However, there are interruptions for postal services for several destinations in the Lombardy region. If you are from Northern Italy, please check out if your location is affected: viewtopic.php?p=1672816#p1672816 (though, if you are under quarantine you probably already know that you can not receive packages).

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

INFORMATIONS