dollstudio.org

The Dollworks adapter system

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: The Dollworks adapter system

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi Dhamon,
Dhamon wrote:Is there an adapter to put a WM head on a 6YE body?
Sorry, we do not have any business with 6Ye, resulting in no access to specs for the neck connector or material samples for compatibility tests.

At the moment the equation is simple - they do not support us, we do not support them. 6Ye is an unsupported manufacturer.

In case that changes at some point in the future, there will be adapters most probably.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

Fair enough. I figured that when I checked your cross reference list, but you just never know.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Cheers!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

today I'd like to introduce yet another adapter family which bridges between M16 (e.g. WM Doll) and M10 (e.g. Sanhui). Since this adapter also works as a reversing adapter it is rather versatile - you can switch heads and bodies in both directions.

This Dollstudio DollWorks adapter family includes, among others:
  • DH2JM - Doll House 168 head onto JM Doll body
  • IT2JM - Irontech Doll head onto JM Doll body
  • JY2JM - JY Doll head onto JM Doll body
  • OR2JM - OR Doll head onto JM Doll body
  • WM2JM - WM Doll/WM Dolls head onto JM Doll body
  • YL2JM - YL Doll head onto JM Doll body
  • ZO2JM - Z-Onedoll head onto JM Doll body
  • DH2SH - Doll House 168 head onto Sanhui body
  • IT2SH - Irontech Doll head onto Sanhui body
  • JY2SH - JY Doll head onto Sanhui body
  • OR2SH - OR Doll head onto Sanhui body
  • WM2SH - WM Doll/WM Dolls head onto Sanhui body
  • YL2SH - YL Doll head onto Sanhui body
  • ZO2SH - Z-Onedoll head onto Sanhui body
And in reverse direction:
  • JM2DH - JM Doll head onto Doll House 168 Doll body
  • JM2IT - JM Doll head onto Irontech Doll body
  • JM2JY - JM Doll head onto JY Doll body
  • JM2OR - JM Doll head onto OR Doll body
  • JM2WM - JM Dolls head onto WM Doll/WM Dolls body
  • JM2YL - JM Doll head onto YL Doll body
  • JM2ZO - JM Doll head onto Z-Onedoll body
  • SH2DH - Sanhui head onto Doll House 168 body
  • SH2IT - Sanhui head onto Irontech Doll body
  • SH2JY - Sanhui head onto JY Doll body
  • SH2OR - Sanhui head onto OR Doll body
  • SH2WM - Sanhui head onto WM Doll/WM Dolls body
  • SH2YL - Sanhui head onto YL Doll body
  • SH2ZO - Sanhui head onto Z-Onedoll body
This adapter looks like so:
adapter-jm-to-wm-4940-dollstudio.JPG
adapter-jm-to-wm-4940-dollstudio.JPG (666.98 KiB) Viewed 5678 times
For TPE/silicone hybrids it is recommended to separate the two different materials from direct contact.

For silicone/silicone hybrids (e.g. Z-Onedoll head onto Sanhui body) no extra precautions should be necessary.

There are a couple of noteworthy limitations, as this adapter does not support certain skeleton variants. Not supported is the EVO series by Doll House 168 and the upgraded skeletons by Irontech Doll, Z-Onedoll and JY Doll; they all do not use M16 anymore. Also, there were reports that JM Doll recently switched from M10 to M16 thread; that means that you would not need an adapter if you want to combine a (new) JM Doll head with an (old) Z-Onedoll head.

More information and overviews on the available adapers are here:
Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Thanks Sandro.

IMHO this is a very important adapter as there so many amazing/beautiful heads in the Jinsan (WM OR YL) range so it is great to be able to mix and match these heads. For example I totally adore the new Sanhui165 super busty R-Cup doll but I find the Sanhui range of faces extremely limited and also find the faces all look quite similar hence this is a very limiting factor for me. Also I find the Sanhui faces all very 'young' looking so having the option to use a Jinsan face on the beautiful Sanhui bodies is a huge plus for me.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

LJ69 wrote:IMHO this is a very important adapter as there so many amazing/beautiful heads in the Jinsan (WM OR YL) range so it is great to be able to mix and match these heads.
The sheer amount of head options from Jinshan is clearly a plus, but don't forget Z-Onedoll. Those heads relieve you of any potential compatibility issues between silicone and TPE (Z-Onedoll head on Sanhui body).

Sandro

RR2017
Ex-Member

Post by RR2017 »

Do you have any photos of the results of using the WM>DS? I have a DS145 Plus and cannot find a satisfactory head. I purchased an SKayla from DS but it isn't a great head and pales in comparison to the other versions of Kayla.

Maiz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maiz »

What adapter would work for a WM head to a Climax body? I'm very interested in WM heads and a particular Climax body. I see climax listed in your brands but I don't know what adapter they would take.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

The Ruby13 head selection is relatively limited - will there be an adapter to put other heads on Ruby13 bodies?

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

The Ruby 13 head connection is significantly different from what other companies use, but if there is an actual interest in this I will see if it can be done.
And to answer the question before as well, I may look into Climax some time in the future but its not yet certain.
Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

mi6c wrote:And to answer the question before as well, I may look into Climax some time in the future but its not yet certain.
Climax Doll uses a M16 thread, so no adapter is needed to connect Jinshan heads.
p14.jpg
p14.jpg (649.92 KiB) Viewed 5382 times
However, if you want a more comfortable connector, you can use Indigo's Magnetic M16 Connector:
p15.jpg
p15.jpg (259.54 KiB) Viewed 5382 times
Sandro

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

we have a couple of new adapters:
DSC05364.JPG
DSC05364.JPG (668.41 KiB) Viewed 4910 times
Shown above:
  • Orient Industry head onto JY Doll body (with new connector)
  • Doll Swet head onto JY Doll body (with new connector)
  • heads with M10 connector onto JY Doll body (with new connector)
Sandro

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hey Sandro,

according to the charts there is an adapter for 4Woods Heads to fit on a JM. But I did not find it on the website.
Could you please clarify if there is such an adapter.
Thanks in advance.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@dxc: JM is supposed to have changed their head connector a while ago. Please take a picture and make measurements of the one you have and send them to mi6c so we can check if there is an adapter for your combo.

Thanks,

Sandro

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

This is a very late reply as I usually do not look here, but I hope it still helps.
I am sorry but have not seen an AS doll with my own eyes yet.
From what I have seen on photos, the neck connector looked like M16 but I may be wrong.
If it is M16, then in general it is possible to put such a head onto a DS body, however, that said, there is a possible issue with the high spire on the DS neck and a possibly shallow depth into the thread on the M16 head.
This may result in the head not properly seating onto the neck.
Hope this helps.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

INFORMATIONS