dollstudio.org

Girlfriend and I ordered our first doll a YL148

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
BeeGeeS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Girlfriend and I ordered our first doll a YL148

Post by BeeGeeS »

After she has been secretly researching them for a several months i was given the news last week that we will be getting our first doll. It took a lot of comparing but together we continually came back to the body of the YL 148 as our favourite. Sandro has been super fast with replies to our questions in the preorder phase and we settled on the Lori head and Rinia head (since YL had the free head promotion)

Both of us are photographers and I have spent a lot of time shooting girls in the past so we are very excited to pose her and get some great shots of our new doll. I know we've got some time to wait now with a lot of excitement but when she arrives we will post some unboxing and first glamour shoots when we can. Until then we are just learning the basics of care and browsing this forum to get more ideas and information. Seems like a great community here and can't wait to be able to contribute back.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Girlfriend and I ordered our first doll a YL148

Post by Arthur1960 »

You have made a great choice and both those heads will look great on the 148. I expect you've already seen some of the forum pics on here as there are several 148's that have their pics posted including my Sarah who has been posing for a few festive pics this evening. 2 other 148 gals to check out are Kianna Kahn and Jael, they really show just what a great shape the 148 is, so will look forward to seeing pics of your gal when she arrives!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ah, I have just realised you posted a comment on Sarah's thread earlier this evening!

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

I have spent a lot of time shooting girls in the past
Nooo, dolls have rights too, don't be killing them hehe, couldn't help myself there.

BeeGeeS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BeeGeeS »

Lol, well i've photographed girls shooting guns if that counts. It will be cool to have a model anytime i'm motivated for a photoshoot though. And so easy going. Well I hope she is.

I'm going to have a look for Kianna Kahn now. Thanks for the heads up and reassurance in our choices on the heads and body. It was quite a gruelling decision as so many have great features and characteristics and we think the 148 will bring our favourites together in a super sexy package. We even agreed on both heads.

BeeGeeS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BeeGeeS »

Got my factory photos! She's finished and now just the wait while she travels home to us. She looks great but i will wait to post pictures until i get her home and snap a few myself. Hopefully not long now.

thanks Sandro

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

Congrats to your new model :glou:

You will not be disappointed fotographing her, she never gets tired, doesn't complain and does not move...
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

Vortex85
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Vortex85 »

I got my 148 yesterday, with the Rinia and Jennifer head. This probably wont make the waiting easier for you guys, but; Be aware...Seeing pictures online just cannot prepare you for what its like having them actually standing in front of you. The Rinia head is straight up mouth-open-star-struck-gorgeous, and the bodyshape of the 148s is just pure perfection! Soon you will understand, hang in there!
BCD family member - YL 148 Jennifer/Rinia

INFORMATIONS