dollstudio.org

New arrivals: Doll Sweet ›Evolution‹ - UK-170 Evo & Kayla

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New arrivals: Doll Sweet ›Evolution‹ - UK-170 Evo & Kayl

Post by haremlover »

I'm sure that sexual function will be much better.

Best wishes

Harem

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Gorgeous body but not sure about the length of her vagina - seems far too long!
Good news with fixed vagina but the slot might be too big?

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Morning all,

I'll be doing my standard video review of this doll when it arrives in the next few days, along with a mini photo set of her in some lingerie.

In addition to the regular overview points I'll be looking at the structure of the cavities and improvements on the body itself, notably the textured skin and improved details (feet, hands, shoulders etc). My order also includes the Kathy oral head, so for the first time I'll be able to provide an overview on DS's oral cavity.

Should be fun stuff, although it's been a long wait to see DS finally try a built-in body. I'm hoping they'll extend this to their other bodies if the reception is good.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

fatal
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fatal »

i ordered my ds evo kayla from cloud climax afew days ago with the glamourous black hair wig that is a bit curly to also with blue eyes i cant wait to have her she is going to be my first ever real life like doll i hope she looks just as sexy as a real woman in person and her soft skin feel and touch to :)

INFORMATIONS