dollstudio.org

Market overview vagina inserts

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Market overview vagina inserts

Post by Nord »

Dollstudio wrote: ...........

But the "G" type is total crap (my opinion) - unless someone explains to me for which use case this thing is designed.

Sandro
I've been messing around with that insert a bit for the past couple of weeks since I got my Ex-Lite. As far as I know it was indeed designed for the Ex-Lite, and for that reason I understand why it's made as it is. The entry it's supposed to fit in is not very big and certainly not very stretchy. The cavity of the sleeve is small because the material still needs to be thick enough to not break too easily from use. What they did miss in this matter however is the bottom, which is a lot thinner than the walls and could easily break if poked regularly, or especially if trying to insert it by using a ladle or something. From what I've read in the past though this is a regular problem on DS inserts (not personal experience).

I agree the opening could still be a bit bigger to ease entry before pushing into the canal, or else it's easy to slip around, and probably impossible to get in if you're not hard enough. It's indeed just a matter of time before it tears up, although mine has been holding up pretty good after four rounds now. When inside I still think it's a pretty good feeling though. It's much like the cavity of my 6Ye minidoll, which is even tighter but of more stretchy TPE material. Except for the texture which is more rough due to the harder silicone. It will constantly try to push you out, but which is not a problem as long as you stay hard enough and use enough lube.

As for the aesthetic exterior design I think it looks incredibly good in detail. The size is actually slightly bigger than the vag on my WM140, so it's not weird in my eyes. Granted, it's made for a much taller doll, but most dolls in general are not very realistic when it comes to proportions anyway, and therefore I tend to compare them more to fantasy/cartoon characters than real people. Anything designed in Asia always tend to be more or less influenced by their anime culture as well, so that's also something to keep in mind before comparing to real life references like the ability to give birth to a child, lol.

Ultimately however I'd have to agree that it's quite useless for its purpose. The Ex-Lite is not maneuverable enough for proper sex-positions imo, and this supertight insert really doesn't make it easier, nor does it look very good on a doll. It's very hard to use properly, and is likely to break quickly. Due to the very tight and deep canal you'll also need an aquarium pump to vent it after cleaning until it's dry. I've ended up using this as a hand held sleeve for quicker vr-adventures instead :P
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

amytyl wrote:
Dollyman25442 wrote:
amytyl wrote:Those are the uterus style inserts (I have 8 of them, the cervix is my favorite part), how does turning them inside out damage them?
Could you talk more about this?
I'm interested in obtaining an insert like this but have wondered about the many posts I've seen claiming they can't be turned inside out for cleaning.
Your post seems to imply they can be turned inside out for cleaning. Is this true?
Perhaps it's a girth thing, but I had 3 (now 2) that I wasn't using, the rest I use with my various dolls and I never noticed a difference after turning them inside out to clean. My favorite thing about them is the feeling of entering the cervix, and that was just as good on an unused one as with the ones I've been turning inside out to clean for months.
Thanks for that info!
I ordered one from BCD :-)

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

yeah - I also had the new Doll Sweet Ex-Lite - great figure but unsable for sex. Pussy has weired inserts that are too tight and crotch skin material rips if just open the legs wide enough to try to have sex with this very beautiful doll. And no oral and no anal = this doll is for modeling or photos only - not a sex toy.

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

I dont have a pencil. But i like those toys.
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

INFORMATIONS