dollstudio.org

Shipping to Norway

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Shipping to Norway

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

some of you might remember that the situation for doll owners in Norway was precarious. A while ago, customs made some random discoveries during regular inspections, leading to seizures and search warrants. The result was a massive media hysteria and it was unclear for a while if dolls would have to be considered banned in Norway.

However, Norway is no hick country with dated backwards-oriented laws; actually it's quite the opposite, so the events in Norway gave me a lot to think.

Based on my belief that Norwegian authorities just (rather strictly) enforced a legal situation applicable to EU countries as well and did not retard back to moral prejudices from decades ago (like the UK) I made a shipment to a Norwegian customer.

It was inspected, and it passed.
norway.jpg
norway.jpg (59.76 KiB) Viewed 643 times
The doll in question was a EX-lite - life-sized, adult proportions and adult faces. So I think it's rather safe to assume that there is no general ban on dolls in Norway. As long as you stick to common-sense recommendation that apply similarily to EU countries, Canada, the U.S. and Australia, everything should be fine.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Shipping to Norway

Post by Cubiko »

The hysteria only lasted a few months, and dolls got either returned (my 157 cm got returned twice) or the courier refused to ship it due to it’s content and strict customs. When fall came I again received dolls without any trouble, so IMO it’s been allright for about 6 months now.

If you are ordering a doll over 145 cm you have absolutely nothing to fear from Norwegian customs, they are only looking for underage looking dolls. Media on the other hand is still looking for stories and innocent people to abuse.

Little Fellow
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Shipping to Norway

Post by Little Fellow »

They go crazy about dolls, they talk about banning them but no one talks about doing something against those cheap and ludicrous tabloids that changed the way people perceive and think about almost anything. Their approach on almost any matter is, simply said, beyond stupidity yet there is no change and more and more people just remain trapped into the environment created by them. The situation is much worse in other countries but, unfortunately, the Scandinavian countries go along ...

Where is the logic in that?!

INFORMATIONS