dollstudio.org

Alice's Photo Album - Doll Sweet 167 Evo Body

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Alice's Photo Album - Doll Sweet 167 Evo Body

Post by Jimbofod »

Bauta wrote:Great photos! Who does not get get an erection? :haha4:
Spaceballs-620x349.jpg
Perfect response :haha4:

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Such a beautiful body :thumbs_up:
I just think DS needs to do better faces and expand on European faces
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

MannyCan wrote:I've always been a fan of eyes closed Kayla - looking forward to your SH-Elf links and review
I finally got closed eyes capabilities too :-D :-D

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Morning all,

Have some new photos of Alice today, enjoy the booty shots.

- Sate
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1792 times
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG (2.78 MiB) Viewed 1792 times
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG (2.12 MiB) Viewed 1792 times
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG (1.58 MiB) Viewed 1792 times
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG (2.04 MiB) Viewed 1792 times
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG (733.82 KiB) Viewed 1792 times
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG (597.99 KiB) Viewed 1792 times
DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0033.JPG (685.47 KiB) Viewed 1792 times
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

So was she worth it?

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

She's good for cuddling and photos, but isn't a great sex doll. For $3400, I don't think it was worth it, I miss my 145 plus.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

That's very honest. Why would you say it isn't a good sex doll? Is it the hard head and cost?

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Sate wrote:She's good for cuddling and photos, but isn't a great sex doll. For $3400, I don't think it was worth it, I miss my 145 plus.

- Sate
I can relate to that experience. I prefer my tpe dolls for sex. Otherwise my Kayla sleeps with me all the time.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Thank you for your honest review! Most people arent ready to admit something they payed a LOT of money for sucks... But you helped me!

J_Kezz

Post by J_Kezz »

This doll is just so damned beautiful, and I've been thinking a lot about this model being my next doll, but I can't justify shelling out $2000+ for a doll unless I could enjoy her sexually. I don't recall you discussing this here or in your unboxing thread: was there something wrong with her in that area? Or did she just not measure up to other dolls you have/have had?

Edit: I guess you do point out disappointment in the anal and oral areas, but those aren't particularly high priority for me, anyway.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

The best way to describe this doll is a good way to look at every doll DS offers; for the most part, DS dolls are best owned by those who want a beautiful doll companion. I've owned silicone dolls now from at least six different makers, DS is easily the least capable sex doll, although it stands out as being one with the most consistent quality with improvements in their silicone's feel since 2015.

Excellent dolls for looks and feel, but most other brands I've tried were more satisfying sexually even if it's just using the vaginal cavity. Only the DS 145 plus body has been the exception so far.

I mentioned it a few times but every single aspect of the body was improved with the evo body except for the anal cavity, it's still terrible lol. DS offers the oral head but obviously their choice to cast it in firm silicone makes it more prone to damage than RD faces, and more rough than inserting yourself into a can of Pringles.

I should also mention that out of the six makers I can think of off hand, five of them make dolls with better sexual satisfaction that are at least 20% cheaper than DS, though DS usually beats them in overall quality. From skin that doesn't leak oil to articulation and finish, DS dolls have wonderful presentation.

Still, I don't plan to buy again from DS unless two things change: they have to redesign the anal cavity completely so it doesn't compromise the look and durability of the overall genital area, and they must let their customers know that the default head firmness is not the same as the body and give you the option to change it when ordering.

If they get both those done, I'll be making my next order from them for my next fantasy doll, the 145 plus body with the NinaE head in dark tan skin.

That's right.... it's a chocolate elf.

- Sate
Attachments
271707.jpg
271707.jpg (35.78 KiB) Viewed 1670 times
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

J_Kezz

Post by J_Kezz »

Thanks for the thorough reply :) .
Sate wrote: Still, I don't plan to buy again from DS unless two things change: they have to redesign the anal cavity completely so it doesn't compromise the look and durability of the overall genital area, and they must let their customers know that the default head firmness is not the same as the body and give you the option to change it when ordering.
I wouldn't be too bothered if I couldn't make effective use of the anal cavity, but if it's very presence as currently designed weakens or hurts the vagina to some significant degree, that's a real bummer. Is that what you're suggesting?

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

DS anal cavities are the strangest and most out of place thing on their dolls, and so far are the only example of this odd design I've seen on any doll.

The cavities are short, usually 2 inches in depth, they aren't detailed in any way and have a little internal ribbing, and their inclusion creates a weak point in the genital area; when you spread the legs outward the anal hole opens up wider than the vaginal one, and due to it's thin edges it will immediately start tearing if left alone in that position.

A great way to see the flaw in the design is trying cowgirl, when she's on top of you with her milky thighs next to yours the anal hole opens up to a comical degree, I could stick two fingers into it and not be stretching it out further than it already is. Tears immediately from a single use, and since the cavity is about the length of Ritz cracker you get only a little stimulation.

It is a weak design, and I could make fun of it all day.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Here's a decent picture of my old 167 that shows how the anal hole opens up. Zooming in, you can see fraying on the edges of the anal opening. I never used that opening, it naturally started to tear from photo sessions. It also opens up too much considering how far apart the legs are.

It isn't as much of a problem on the 145 bodies since they have smaller hips, but it's still going to open up like a fish mouth lol.

- Sate
Attachments
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG (1.8 MiB) Viewed 1656 times
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

abadkid
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by abadkid »

Sate wrote:DS anal cavities are the strangest and most out of place thing on their dolls, and so far are the only example of this odd design I've seen on any doll.

The cavities are short, usually 2 inches in depth, they aren't detailed in any way and have a little internal ribbing, and their inclusion creates a weak point in the genital area; when you spread the legs outward the anal hole opens up wider than the vaginal one, and due to it's thin edges it will immediately start tearing if left alone in that position.

A great way to see the flaw in the design is trying cowgirl, when she's on top of you with her milky thighs next to yours the anal hole opens up to a comical degree, I could stick two fingers into it and not be stretching it out further than it already is. Tears immediately from a single use, and since the cavity is about the length of Ritz cracker you get only a little stimulation.

It is a weak design, and I could make fun of it all day.

- Sate
Your photos and info are just amazingly helpful. Thank you for sharing so much.
The poses of this model really look human compared to some others. Like how far back you can bend the legs at the knee, that's cool.
Great pics man. I know you don't have this one anymore, but I'm new lol so I just wanted to say thanks.

INFORMATIONS