dollstudio.org

Doll Sweet 167 Evo - Intro Thread

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Doll Sweet 167 Evo - Intro Thread

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

Welcome to the thread for my new Doll Sweet 167 evo body. This is newest body from DS featuring the first built-in vagina on a full size body, along with some general improvements.

Link to Alice's Photo Album -> viewtopic.php?f=227&t=96675

Link to Comparison with Sanhui 168cm -> viewtopic.php?f=11&t=97598&hilit=cynthia

The doll has some notable downsides mainly in the face firmness, but everyone has a different preference for what they want from a doll.

Size Chart (cm)
167evo.jpg
167evo.jpg (127.44 KiB) Viewed 7190 times
- Sate
Attachments
0213181106.jpg
0213181106.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 7720 times
0212181131.jpg
0212181131.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 8011 times
0212181147.jpg
0212181147.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 8011 times
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Doll Sweet 167 Evo - Unboxing / Overview Video

Post by Sate »

Some Extra Thoughts

- The biggest addition to the evo is the built-in vagina, which actually is very well done. The internal ribbing is pleasant, it's fairly easy to clean due to being a straight canal, and the positioning is spot on. The only problem I've seen so far is the anal cavity, which really should either be removed or reinforced as it has already started tearing. Definitely a weak spot DS hopefully addresses in the future.

- The skeleton seems to have been redesigned heavily, with an implied ribcage-style section in the torso and thicker joint in the major limbs. Finger bones feel less flimsy than before, and the body feels more solid and refined even compared to the previous 167cm. The introduction of softer skin and jiggly breasts and booty also increase it's appeal as a love doll, and she feels even better to cuddle with. However as mentioned in the video the softer skin almost completely overshadows the effect of the textured skin, since the surface of the skin is now exceptionally squishy; the textured skin exists mainly as visual appeal rather than physical. It is again worth noting that neither head has textured skin.

- I forgot to mention them in the video but the hands have gotten a detail upgrade as well, with more added wrinkling and what looks like pigmented sections on the knuckles and fingers that mimic red spots when bending your fingers. Will add photos of the hands later on.

- As I thought, the oral cavity on the Kathy head is arguably unusable. The firm silicone teeth and lips make it painful to use, penetration isn't recommended.

- My last consideration is whether or not the body is worth buying if you already own a DS doll and want something bigger or different, or if you are looking at DS for your first or next doll and are interested in the evo body. I stand by my original thought in the video, it is not the best DS doll I've owned but carries with it the advantage of the best sexual use thanks to the built in vagina and softer body. A squishy booty is nothing to toss aside, frankly speaking I now want to know if the 145 plus body uses this new soft silicone to have large bouncy silicone breasts.

That aside, I can recommend the 167 evo body to those that want the beauty of DS heads with the advantage of a built-in vagina in a now soft and jiggly body. Every other mainstay of DS bodies still exists in this one, from the comically short and fragile anal cavity to the reliable head mounting system, the evo body can be acknowledged as the 167cm body, 2.0 version. Keeps the basic frame, while adding upgrades in various places. Hopefully the 3.0 version will do something about that anal cavity.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

With a DSMini and 145 sharing my home, DS has been getting a lot of attention from me lately ... and I'm pretty excited about this new body!

I'm a bit less pleased that neither the Sharon nor the Leaf / Mohan heads have open lips, as that's a feature that I enjoy when kissing a doll. (Kissing does seem to stress the corners of those cute open mouths, though . . . )

Going to go and watch your video now, you lucky lad, you!

~B.

Having watched the video, it's a great review of a doll that's done some things very right ... but not all of them. I guess that's always the way, innit?

I wonder if the Leaf / Mohan or Sharon heads have a closer match to the body's skin in terms of texture and color?

Thanks for creating and sharing this, Sate!
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

Kimbrafan

Post by Kimbrafan »

I wish more people would make videos like this.

Price?

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

My total was $3480 USD, with everything included.

She's fun to cuddle in bed, makes you forget about the price especially after a good nap.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

alan_w
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by alan_w »

What are cloth, shoe & bra sizes? I just have ordered mine today.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Not sure on shoe size, if I had to guess she probably uses a US size 32c bra. For clothing the nightgown she's wearing is a US size medium and is just about a solid fit.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

The newer details feel very subtle to buy personally. I like the small details in the feet, but it wouldn't be enough to buy this EVO doll. i do agree with you regarding the vagina. DS dolls vagina's have always been an issue with me no matter what model iv'e owned.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Thank you for taking the time to do this Sate. It looks like a nice doll, I love the look of the squidgy skin and feet detail will become something I will appreciate. Does the weight feel reduced from the previous version?

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

The weight seems to have been reduced noticeably compared to the standard 167cm, it is much easier to move the doll around from what I remember. The amount of raw silicone seems to have been reduced in areas like the arms, torso and hips and replaced with either the thicker internal skeleton or custom foam cores that are very sturdy.

The previous 167cm I owned weighed about 82-85 lbs, I'll get this one weighed and post the results in the next 24 hours.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Thanks so much for the detailed review. I have seen some pics of this and had some interest in it. Thanks for helping us make informed decisions before we lay down our money!
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi Sate,

thanks for the excellent video! I think it will help a lot to make better informed decisions! Thank you, Sate!

Regarding the changes in the heads, I asked DS for a comment.

The harder silicone used in the heads was confirmed: "[…] we change the harder silicone for all the doll heads since 2017.7. because that keep the make-up color not fade. but little color difference from body." To avoid misunderstandings, I think DS can make heads with a harder silicone since July 2017. As far as I can tell, not all heads shipped after July 2017 are actually harder.

There seem to be new undocumented options, as indicated by this statement: "[…] if the doll head for oral purpose, it can made by same silicone as body, it will be soft." Now this is a bummer. Kathy is an oral head and could be made with a softer silicone, but is shipped by default with hard silicone. I think, options like this need to be clearly documented to avoid unpleasant surprises, and the default configuration for oral heads should be the other way around - by default soft, on request hard. The other way around simply because there is some probability that customers deliberately choose an oral head because it is an oral head.

Regarding the non-textured heads, this seems to be by design: "[…] only 2 new heads Sharon and Leaf has little texture and more detail, and we will make other texture head in future." So unless you choose Sharon or Leaf, you will get an "Evo" body with texture, but a head without texture. Not exactly splendid, but if I remember correctly, other manufacturers needed to make new head molds as well when introducing textured skin (which took years in some cases).

I sincerely hope this new "Dalian fog" settles soon…

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Kimbrafan

Post by Kimbrafan »

More detail on the anal cavity would be great.

I have noticed the same issue on other dolls.

FrozenArctic

Post by FrozenArctic »

Wow Sate congrats! Thanks for the review!
The Current Circle: SeulGi(IT160)|Seungwan(Sino159)|SooYeon(IT162)
From the Bed; With Love

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

For those wondering about the weight, I've got a range of 69-71.2 lbs using a digital weight scale. My numbers were gotten by placing my doll directly on the weight scale, and with me on the weight scale carrying her and subtracting my weight. This includes the head and simple clothing (stockings, lightweight nightgown).

On average it looks like the Evo version of the 167cm body is about 12-15 lbs lighter than the standard version from 2017. I've added this info to the photo album for easy future reference.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

INFORMATIONS