dollstudio.org

Doll Sweet 167 Evo - Intro Thread

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Doll Sweet 167 Evo - Unboxing / Overview Video

Post by haremlover »

dollcurio wrote: The other thing I'm wondering if you know, does DS use pigmented silicon like Sanhui, or are they using a surface coating? I've seen pictures of DS dolls with color missing on the nipples and insert lips, and so my impression is the color flakes off over time, but not as fast as TPE. Is that correct?
It's pigmented silicone but colouring such as nipples is applied on and has a protective layer. In higher friction areas it will wear off.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Not sure about the face, but I think the reason they made it harder was so if you wanted their "matte" finish it would be easier to work with. This gives the doll face more a skin like appearance and texture to it., at the expense of softness.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

The hard faces are a tough sell at this point since DS hasn't used them for years, then suddenly comes back with them on their newest doll. Their somewhat official reasoning was to do with improving the ease of applying makeup and matching up the skin tones of face and body, but on the consumer end it's a shame to see that the lips aren't as nice to kiss anymore.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Sate wrote:[…] matching up the skin tones of face and body […]
Unfortunately it's the other way around - the different silicones used for the head and for the body can cause skin tone deviations. The factory default is now to ship a soft silicone body and a firmer silicone head, so by default the skin tones of head and body do not match exactly anymore. That seems to be an optimization for customers which frequently apply makeup to the head - the slight skin tone deviations are irrelevant in this case.

On request DS is offering to make the body with the same silicone as the head, which should get rid of skin tone deviations.

So, as long as the situation is like this, don't foget to state clearly to Doll Sweet that (if) you want matching head and body skin tones.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Thanks for adding that in Sandro, though it really is a shame that they didn't happen to mention the switch on the English website or on the forum adverts for the evo doll. The photos certainly didn't show any deviation.

I like what DS is offering but they like to change things every year without mentioning them in the advertising, whether it is an improvement or not. Since it is still an issue though I don't see myself buying another DS until they change the anal cavity, it just doesn't work as it is designed and creates a weak point for tearing regardless of the doll height or hip size. The beauty is always on display, but what's under the hood can go either way.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Sate wrote:... it's a shame to see that the lips aren't as nice to kiss anymore.
Good to know, because I really like it when Nele (soft Jiayi head from 2015) keeps her mouth shut. Don't get me wrong, I meant it ambiguously. ;)
But seriously, it can be easily done by just wetting her lips a little bit and pressing the air out of the mouth. Her mouth stays closed for days, sometimes even weeks.
It's just a minor detail or feature you may think, but it has become very important to me. She looks so sophisticated with her mouth closed,
but I also enjoy it very much when she suddenly decides to open it, signaling me that she wants to be kissed again.
This has become a not to be underestimated aspect of our role play and routine as a couple.

Long story short, if the lips on a harder silicone head are "too hard" for kissing, then this little trick doesn't work either anymore, or does it?
Which would be a shame, because my next DS doll is going to have the Yolanda head, which has an open mouth and looks very cute as it is,
but would look absolutely stunning with a little pout, don't you think? ;)

I hope this unofficial "soft head option" remains an option until I can afford my next doll. :?
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Well, I do have an early Ruby head from the time when the "red eye" option was still available, so it is made of the pretty "hard" silicon used at the time( the one the girls could still stand on) and while I have not tried any such elaborate procedure as you to get her mouth shut nor used advanced equipment( stopwatch) to record the time it stays that way I can manage to make it close for a while with a kiss.
Also, variety ain't bad I guess, so maybe you wouldn't want your future Yolanda to behave alike your current Nele anyway.
All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

fatal
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fatal »

almost been 2 weeks now since i made my order for my doll once its made i am going to go for the DHL express shipping so i can get her in to the uk and to me quicker was the box big or heavy to move how heavy would you say she is if you want her to sit on your lap while watching a film or different cuddling positions?

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

There isn't much packing material and the doll itself weighs much less than previous versions, I didn't find the box to be difficult to move around. Just keep in mind that the doll does move around inside the box so sudden jerks of movement may cause imbalances.

She'll weigh around 70 lbs which is fairly nice for a doll that size. Siting her up in my lap or laying her down on my thigh while watching TV are my favorite casual poses, her softer body makes is really pleasant.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

I don't get why unboxing videos are so exciting, but they are.

fatal
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fatal »

Sate wrote:There isn't much packing material and the doll itself weighs much less than previous versions, I didn't find the box to be difficult to move around. Just keep in mind that the doll does move around inside the box so sudden jerks of movement may cause imbalances.

She'll weigh around 70 lbs which is fairly nice for a doll that size. Siting her up in my lap or laying her down on my thigh while watching TV are my favorite casual poses, her softer body makes is really pleasant.

- Sate
thanks for the info im so excited to get her my first real life like doll would you say the skin is all safe to kiss and suck say that i want to try kissing her feet or sucking her fingers would you say her nose and lips are soft kiss? hopefully in a week they start sending me photos of her when she is finished also is a electric blanket ok to warmall of her body up?

thanks

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

The new silicone blend is far softer than previous years, and is also very bouncy which is something DS dolls haven't had before. Make sure to mention that you want the face to be the soft version / made from the same silicone as the body so you get the soft kissable lips, otherwise they may send you a firm head like they did with my order.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

fatal
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fatal »

Sate wrote:The new silicone blend is far softer than previous years, and is also very bouncy which is something DS dolls haven't had before. Make sure to mention that you want the face to be the soft version / made from the same silicone as the body so you get the soft kissable lips, otherwise they may send you a firm head like they did with my order.

- Sate
my doll has finally finished being made got all the photos of her from cloud climax yesterday i can have my doll delivered within 7days if i pay for the 400 uk pounds shipping fee i am sure the quicker shipping fee would be worth it just to get her to me quicker are we allowed to post photos of the dolls with no clothing on as they are being made on here?cant wait to cuddle up to her while she sits on my lap while playing on the ps4 or watching films she looks realy cute black hair with blue eyes and pinkish skin:)

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

This doll is available for sale here: viewtopic.php?f=128&t=98428

My next doll for review will either be the new 145 evo or another short silicone doll, depending on what becomes available. I always like to be surprised.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

You are so damn thorough. Honestly, frank and straight reviews is one the THE MOST valuable assets to the TDF. Good and bad, no holds barred .. still very sincere and UN-sensationalized.

Thank you Sate!

INFORMATIONS