dollstudio.org

Regarding vendor??

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
nonconformist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Regarding vendor??

Post by nonconformist »

Hi
I'm strongly considering buying a ds doll but im a bit confused as to price and vendor

So my question is this: is http://dollstudio.org/ and http://dsdolleurope.com/ the same vendor
and are the prices the same and including VAT??

Also I have a hard time finding pictures of a ds doll in tan or brown skintone so I can better judge with skintone to go for...

Many Thx

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Regarding vendor??

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi nonconformist,
nonconformist wrote:[…] is http://dollstudio.org/ and http://dsdolleurope.com/ the same vendor […]
Dollstudio and DS Doll Europe are different shops, or if you prefer, different 'corporate entities' (or however this is called), but the same owner.

There are a number of differences between these sites, e.g. which areas are serviced and which price components are included. To point you to the right site I'd need to know the final destination (area code of the delivery address).
nonconformist wrote:Also I have a hard time finding pictures of a ds doll in tan or brown skintone so I can better judge with skintone to go for...
Brown is a classic DS skin tone; my own lady ("Aung", DS-163 with Alisa head) is brown, so you can find quite a number of pictures with this skin tone.

Tan is a newer skin tone and there are not so much dolls out there. For example, Doll Sweet's own photos for their male doll are in tan.

Another tool you could use is the gallery at DS Doll Europe. You can filter the galleries by skin tone, that should give you at least some idea about the skin tones.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

nonconformist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nonconformist »

Hi Sandro

Thx very much for reply :D

My delivery destination is Denmark

nonconformist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nonconformist »

Regarding the skintone

Its a bit confusing because in this picture: http://en.dsdolleurope.com/gallery/doll ... -kopf-1946 Its the skintone i am looking for like a beatifull tan but in this other picture here : http://en.dsdolleurope.com/gallery/doll ... pink-00144 it looks rather darker allthough its the same color....???

Thx 4 your time

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi nonconformist,

Denmark is good ;-) There should be no unusual issues with import restrictions.

Yes, skin tones are confusing. When they are photographed, and in reality as well.

Let's have some fun with skin colors, shall we…
ds-brown.jpg
ds-brown.jpg (816.94 KiB) Viewed 901 times
The dolls on the four photos above are all Doll Sweet's 'brown' (except for the doll in the background on the third picture, which is 'lpink'). The only difference is the type, intensity and direction of the light source, and reflected light from the surrounding walls 8O

I know that for sure because I made the last three photos, and used the same body for these pictures.

All these photos are 'true' in the sense that they show the skin tone in a way it can appear in reality. LTR: pics 1 & 2 - with frontal and/or intense light; pic 3 with indirect flashlight; pic 4 with low key ambient light.

The left appearance of Doll Sweet's 'brown' skin tone will occur in situations like bright, direct sunlight; the right appearance of Doll Sweet's 'brown' skin tone will occur when there is no light source directed towards the doll, e.g. if she sits on the sofa and you are watching a movie.

So, if you are looking for a skin tone that generally has a light tan in most lightning conditions and cappuccino is too brown, then 'tan' is probably the right skin tone for you.

Sandro
Attachments
ds168-b-emily-b-00366-dsdolleurope.jpg
ds168-b-emily-b-00366-dsdolleurope.jpg (422.96 KiB) Viewed 899 times
ds168-b-l-00144-dsdolleurope.jpg
ds168-b-l-00144-dsdolleurope.jpg (409.88 KiB) Viewed 899 times
ds168-b-alisa-b-00312-dsdolleurope.jpg
ds168-b-alisa-b-00312-dsdolleurope.jpg (658.98 KiB) Viewed 899 times
dscf1946.jpg
dscf1946.jpg (331.29 KiB) Viewed 899 times
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

nonconformist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nonconformist »

Hi Sandro

Thx for the indepth reply of skintones :D I must say that doll could wear any skintone and I would still find it so very appealing :whistle:

But brown seems very appealing so it might be that:D

Well at least there some sense to it here most experts agree that its a dead object so yeah I'm good :D

But you forgot to tell me which of the vendors I should approach? when buying my new love :D

Many thx

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi nonconformist,
nonconformist wrote:But you forgot to tell me which of the vendors I should approach?
For a delivery destination in Denmark and - for example - the DS-163, this would be the product page:

http://en.dsdolleurope.com/bodies/doll- ... body-style

The base price is €2580. That includes the body and a head (actually, I think the 2nd head for free promotion is still valid), shipping and import fees. Payment would be in Euro currency with a regular SEPA bank transfer and no additional transaction fees. If you stick with the base configuration, that would be the final price.

Some options are charged extra, e.g. pubic hair, penis attachments, the hang kit etc.; though, not everybody needs them, so they are optional.

If you have decided on a body style, you can take a look at the heads; the respective product pages list the recommended heads, based on head to body proportions. Since this is to some degree a matter of personal taste, other heads might be suitable as well. E.g. personally I like some of the smaller heads like Sakura better on the petite DS-163 body style. Here is an example from 'lumda052' on Twitter how this can look like:

https://twitter.com/lumda052/status/923897851138080768

Mechanically, all Doll Sweet silicone heads fit to all silicone bodies - even including the male heads.

Sandro

nonconformist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nonconformist »

Hi Sandro

Many thx for your help :D

I will contact http://en.dsdolleurope.com/ and decide upon my new love :D

Best regards

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@nonconformist: Please fee free to email me any questions you have (info@dsdolleurope.com).

And btw, I just checked; the 2nd head for free promotion is still available for all silicone dolls >158 cm.

Sandro

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

For anyone uncertain, Sandro is one of the veterans of the doll vendors. He has expertise beyond most if not all, as well as indomitable enthusiasm. He's a good guy to go to.

By the way, is tan a reincarnation of my Chloé's skintone in the south of France?

Best wishes

Harem

INFORMATIONS