dollstudio.org

Lots of changes with Z-Onedoll and Hitdoll brands

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Lots of changes with Z-Onedoll and Hitdoll brands

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

GNSETC (Guangzhou New Sino Environmental Technology Company), the parent company for Z-Onedoll and Hitdoll brands, announced a bunch of changes.

Among other things, the company is planning to be split among different owners, there will be new parent companies, a new brand ("Sinodoll"), and some body styles/heads will be retired, either permanenetly, or temporarily.

This affects the following body styles: 111cm, 120cm, 130cm, 138cm, and 150cm,

and the following heads: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A8, A9, A11, A12, A13, A14, A17, A18, A19, A22, A23, A24, A34, A42.

Stay tuned for further announcements.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Lots of changes with Z-Onedoll and Hitdoll brands

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

a quick update what happened in the past couple of days…

Z-Onedoll has removed a bunch of (popular) body styles from their website.

We mimiced this action and removed the discontinued body styles from the Dollstudio websites as well.

I don't know if these body styles will come back.

The taller body styles are still available.

Regarding Hitdoll, the situation is much more blurred. Supposedly, Hitdoll has resumed production of TPE dolls a couple of months ago, but as far as I can tell, nobody has seem them yet in person. The only 'Evidence' of their existence so far are promotion photos sets with identical body styles and heads like their silicone counterparts from Z-Onedoll. Just based on these promotion photos it's impossible to tell if the depicted dolls are made of TPE or silicone.

I haven't had any Hitdoll orders since the announcement of their 'comeback', and a vendor collegue told me that he could not order any Hitdoll TPE doll. Additionally, the official Hitdoll website recently dissapeared from the web. However, this could be signs for a transition - or for something that is just not yet ready for showtime.

Since ownership and management of Hitdoll seems to have officially changed, I am not sure if this brand is still properly represented on TDF with an active contact person. Until it is clarified if Hitdoll actually exists and who their TDF contact is, I have removed to Hitdoll brand from all Dollstudio websites.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

INFORMATIONS