dollstudio.org

This YL Doll YL-165 with Allura head #193 travels to Germany

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: This YL Doll YL-165 with Allura head #193 travels to Ger

Post by Tsall »

QweQaz wrote:Hmm, so here we have a potentially widespread issue that's clearly been isolated to this thread. These dolls are still selling, vendors are arguing with forum members about their experiences, and TDF is deleting images from the original posts. Tell me more about how TDF isn't in bed with premium tpe suppliers haremlover...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
The lost images in this thread are attachments from Nele/nukeno and he decided on his own to delete them!
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

I have bought this doll (In light tan) and it is out for delivery, im very worried now after reading through this thread :roll:
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

MsStrangeLove
Doll
Doll
Location: with LizA, Levke, AnnE, Nele, Kinko, Mamamba and nukeno in cyba's space

Post by MsStrangeLove »

Celtic_Babog wrote:I have bought this doll (In light tan) and it is out for delivery, im very worried now after reading through this thread :roll:
It will be fine probably. The issues are due to the dark pigmentation which seems to weaken the material.
Haven't heard of or seen similar issues on a white or tan TPE doll - at least not so soon.
Meanwhile Mamamba is still up and standing OK. I haven't moved, touched or dressed her since we've found her "final pose" and outfit,
but at least it seems like she is not further decaying on her own...
I'm a doll trapped in a living body, not believing in life after birth.
Think with heArt! Follow me on --> Twitter

INFORMATIONS