dollstudio.org

This YL Doll YL-165 with Allura head #193 travels to Germany

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: This YL Doll YL-165 with Allura head #193 travels to Ger

Post by Pron »

Nukeno,
With the face and all the scars your doll is one of the scariest I've ever seen and reminds me of:
The offer of the manufacturer to give you a free head sounds like a punch in your face to me. 8O
Maybe you should offer to give them a free kick in the arse for compensation. :wink:

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

About the Jinsan TPE quality:

Some of you that have read some of my posts in the past know, that I'm not more satisfied with the TPE quality from Jinsan since 2016.
I had a YL Doll 148 from 2015 and this doll was good and the TPE quality was also good.
At this time, Jinsan used TPE-S, SEBS in a good balance of hard and soft block-copolymers.

The doll community asked for softer TPE dolls, and the result was, that the several TPE doll manufacturers started to use SEBS modified with polypropylene.
Therewith you are able to reduce the amount of hard block-copolymers and at the same time, stretchability, crack resistance and chemical resistance can be enhanced.
But only if you are doing this in the right balance and with TPE basic components that are made for this !

2016 and Jinsan made it worse.
I received a lot of emails with pictures of burst TPE.
Here you can see the "TPE burst"
Jinsan 2016 TPE Aufplatzer.jpg
Jinsan 2016 TPE Aufplatzer.jpg (4.96 KiB) Viewed 1547 times
I bought my OR Doll 156 G-Cup in 2016 directly from OR Doll as some of the first customers of this doll.
My contact at OR Doll was Zihan and Joyce.
And the new doll had these bursts after 3 days.

- Jinsan 2016 Super Soft TPE blend:

We all know that problem with this special blend available on request.
Super soft, yes, but the TPE literally broke and little deformations did not recede.
And here we have the reason why.
In this picture you can see my analysis of the super soft TPE.
15g TPE + 15ml analysis solvent = 30ml
(The analysis method is called "chemical precipitation")
Make a line horizontal in the middle to subtract the amount of the 15ml analysis solvent and you see that this TPE blend has more modification as basic TPE copolymers.
Jinsan 2016 Super Soft Analyse.jpg
Jinsan 2016 Super Soft Analyse.jpg (10.32 KiB) Viewed 1547 times
Well, if the doll manufacturers would do laboratory analysis of the TPE they are producing / purchasing from TPE companies, they would see this.
But we know it.
You as a customer, you are the "testers".

But it is getting more worse.
I have all the different TPE blends of Jinsan here, from 2015 up to now.
In all available skin tones.

The skin colors are sometimes different and the TPE blends are absolutely different.
I was able to detect 5 different TPE mixtures since 2017 !
For this reason, I can not produce an uniform cold-welding TPE adhesive (correct term for the TPE glue) for Jinsan.
For the same reason, the supplied "TPE glue" does not always lead to 100% perfect cold welding!
(And at this point, it is not possible to have 1 cold-welding TPE adhesive for all different TPE blends)

Let's have a look to the 2017 Jinsan TPE I have stored here.
Here you can see that I'm storing the different TPE blends from the manifacturers in labeled plastic boxes.
Jinsan 2017 tan_gelagert.jpg
Jinsan 2017 tan_gelagert.jpg (30.38 KiB) Viewed 1547 times
The TPE is in its normal condition and therewith no impairment, influence or material tension.

Here we have a TPE piece Jinsan 2017 tan.
Jinsan 2017 tan.jpg
Jinsan 2017 tan.jpg (26.66 KiB) Viewed 1547 times
And here you can see the result after I wiped 5 times with my thumb over the surface.
Jinsan 2017 tan_beschädigt.jpg
Jinsan 2017 tan_beschädigt.jpg (22.45 KiB) Viewed 1547 times
Unbelievable !!!
Deformation and small skin cracks !
This is also with other Jinsan blends in different skin tones from 2017 and also for some blends from 2018 !
This does not happen with Jinsan before 2016 and other TPE blends from other manufacturers.

I can provide much more analysis results of Jinsan TPE, and this is shattering !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General about the TPE used for making TPE dolls:

It is possible to make absolute high quality TPE dolls with high quality TPE blends.
It is possible to have a soft TPE doll with the same durability and crack resistance as high quality silicone dolls.
But not for a pricing where you as a customer pay less than $ 2,000 and not with the manufacturing methods we know from the chinese factories.
That is a fact !
Subtract vendor profit, shipping costs, taxes, production costs and you know what the material pricing is.
If you are from this planet, you know this.

You get what you payed for (except Jinsan).

And it does not matter if TPE or high-quality silicone doll, a doll wears off, that's also a fact.
If you are from this planet, you know this.
I would be the first that would have wheels of TPE or silicone on his car if that material would not start to wear off.

Love dolls have to be treated gently, and TPE dolls must be brought back in a relaxed position after positioning.
If you do not like to do this, pay more and get a silicone doll.

If it is not a problem for you, and if you are just doing a normal care, you are absolutely fine with the current TPE dolls (except Jinsan).
If you are subject to a hyper-active cleaning and disinfection madness, I recommend
- not to use any towels, because they are bacteria collector #1
- not to touch any surfaces in your environment
- not to get in contact with other people
- not to buy a love doll

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Nukeno:

You are a victim of the Jinsan TPE quality.
Nevertheless, you cannot put your TPE doll over several weeks in such a position (and with dressed fishnet stockings).
If you like to do that you need sturdier material.

@ haremlover:

I looked at the provided pictures and I know these damages very well.
First of all, the customer is a victim of the Jinsan TPE quality.
The doll is a "doggy style love doll".
The doll was very long / always in that position.
You can see this at the wrists, elbows, knees and the bend toes.
And such deep skin cracks do not happen suddenly, it happens slowly and over time.
The doll owner did not react.

This is typical for a lot of doll owners.
No reaction after they see small damages.
The reaction is there when it's too late.
His guilt, or in other words, he has chosen the way through the valley of tears by his own.

Meanwhile, I have no understanding at all, if I receive emails with pictures of such damages.
I say it in a very harsh way how stupid and irresponsible this doll owner is.
This advice is for free and the recommendation to never buy a love doll again is also for free.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

I just want to point out
Indigo20 wrote:@ Nukeno: You are a victim of the Jinsan TPE quality.
Nevertheless, you cannot put your TPE doll over several weeks in such a position (and with dressed fishnet stockings).
If you like to do that you need sturdier material.
I can, and I will continue doing it, simply because I have no other choice in this case.
It is what I do (with dolls), it's the one and only doll I wanted for this project and I knew it could damage the doll sooner or later, so I have to live with that.

It's also important not to get Harem's and my case mixed up here:
I'm not asking for compensation or replacement.

But I paid the full price for the doll and I'm entitled to show her as she is.
I'm happy about advice how to fix these and avoid further, more severe damages,
and I've already got plenty advice and I'll look into it shortly. Thanks again for that. :)

Maybe you can give me one more advice though.
I'll change the outfit slightly and the doll will not longer sit. The damages will not be visible anymore.
The cuts close on their own when the doll is standing and she will wear a different type of stockings in the future.
So is it necessary to fix the existing "minor" superficial cuts, can they get deeper and probably "unfixable" over time on their own?
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

Nukeno, you received a PM from me.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Indigo20 wrote: @ haremlover:

I looked at the provided pictures and I know these damages very well.
First of all, the customer is a victim of the Jinsan TPE quality.
The doll is a "doggy style love doll".
The doll was very long / always in that position.
You can see this at the wrists, elbows, knees and the bend toes.
And such deep skin cracks do not happen suddenly, it happens slowly and over time.
The doll owner did not react.
Actually no.

The doll spent most of her life just standing upright in a room. She was never in a doggy position ever and has never been used for sex in any position.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

So we have big and deep material cuts on locations with joints, that were most in straight position without material tension, because the doll was standing the most time.
And at the same time we do not have such cuts on other locations like shoulder, armpit, between the breasts and around the breasts, on the side of the chest, inside the skin folds of the buttocks, on the tighs and at the sole.
And that this deep skin cuts did not happen slowly over time, so WUUPS, they were just there.

Interesting, very very interesting.
That would mean that my stored Jinsan TPE will just fall apart.
Someday, suddenly, without notice.
Damned.
So I have to make daily checks by opening my storage boxes.

You may understand my very deep interest, because this is absolutely new for me.
Do you allow me to copy these pictures and your statement into my folder called "TPE curiosities".
Believe me, you will always be on position #1 with that.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She was posed sitting for a little while which explains might explain the elbows and knees but spent most of the time standing. Damage on the wrists illustrates fragility because however one can excuse tension at knees and elbows, wrists aren't significantly bent. I suspect the TPE has here dried out and then opened up when moved to sitting and elbows bent positions. Perhaps frequent oiling and vaseline application might have obviated that - but if that is necessary it should be clearly stated in the manufacturers' guidelines. Certainly 18 months ago I'm not conscious that oiling was as widespread recommended on the forums as now.

Best wishes

Harem

dwaynel2

Post by dwaynel2 »

nukeno wrote:OK, I had to lift her up anyway to change the stockings and had a look at her bum too.

It's interesting, because it's not what I expected to see. The damage occurred right at the borderline where the stockings ended, and the area she was sitting on began.
The stockings must have pulled the flesh downwards while her ass stayed put on that ball what led to this nasty wounds.
The rest of her ass, the area she was sitting, on looks surprisingly well. It's not even flattened out much, just the indentations from the furry ball.

So yeah, this gives you an idea how soft and weak this material really is. Because all the damages are just caused by wearing fishnet stockings.
Not by handling, fucking or anything else.

I have seen similar damages on another black TPE doll on TDF before, other white TPE dolls seem to do just fine for the most part.
Maybe this really is an issue with the dark TPE formula in particular, that the pigment weakens the material.

BTW, she is still sweating oily brownish pigment. The stockings I pulled off, are not white at all anymore but have a noticeable brownish tint now.
So there is no use in dressing her in white opaque overknees to hide the knee damage either, because they will get stained soon.

I'll guess she can't wear stockings anymore and has to stand the rest of her life... :(
Hey. I have a version of this doll. And that ass split? Happened to mine. And it's going to grow and it's going to split right to the joint. I thought maybe it was just me but apparently not.

You should "expect" the elbows to go as well. Do not leave the fingers curled or you'll split the palms.
Attachments
IMG_0367.JPG
IMG_0367.JPG (27.25 KiB) Viewed 1499 times

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

@ haremlover:

YL Doll took all the provided information about the TPE doll care with mineral oil products on their website:
https://www.yldoll.com/shop/index.php?r ... ation_id=7

Some vendors and some TPE doll manufacturers say, that their TPE blend needs no care with mineral oil.
Well, what shall I say ?
I have all the TPE blends here.
I do analysis, chemical resistance testings, mechanical testings, and mineral oil testings.

All TPE blends from the manufacturers belong to the category TPE-S, SEBS, modified.
The only difference is the balance they use, the original TPE basic and modifier components and color pigments.

And therefore it is necessary to use mineral oil for the production.
All TPE blends can be treated with mineral oil, as I recommended it 1,5 years ago, as a monthly thin application.

If I would have a TPE blend here, that cannot be treated with mineral oil, I would mention it as fast as possible.

But my biggest problem, next to the current situation with Jinsan, is, that I receive so many pictures of destroyed dolls.
It is really unbelieveable and meanwhile I have no understanding for that.
A big problem are the recommendations that can be found here on TDF.
Xylene, alcohol, mineral spirits, creams, etc, all stuff that is harming TPE.
It is a fight against windmills.
And the problem that a lot of TPE doll owners do not differentiate between the different TPE compounds.
But on the other hand, they want to have deep inside in the whole materia.
I'm running out of power and as I said, it is a fight against the windmills.
So do not wonder if I'm going to reduce my engagement on this forum.
The battle can not be won on this front, it must be won inside the brain of the people...or not.

With kindly regards,
Indigo

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

No

At the time I gave the doll to my friend there was no recommendation as to mineral oil and she has not used anything on the doll at all other than baby powder. Indeed when the doll arrived it was so oily that baby powder was vital and one would not have wanted to put oil on after that. It was oily to the point of being unfit for purpose.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

dwaynel2 wrote:
nukeno wrote: Maybe this really is an issue with the dark TPE formula in particular, that the pigment weakens the material.
Among looners it's well known that different colours of balloons are softer than others and in particular black, softer and more stretchy, and inflate bigger but take less pressure. The black dye seems to have that effect in a latex mix and perhaps TPE isn't that different.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

@Harem
viewtopic.php?f=212&t=104377
Thread closed? What happened?
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

TDF wants order details on each particular doll ordered. If anyone has their doll photographed in this thread and any other, it's important to place order details here. Specifically TDF wants to know
- the order confirmation
- who ordered this doll,
- when it was ordered/delivered and
- who was the vendor/supplier.

I am attempting to gain the specific information for the doll I photographed personally and am asking then for the thread to be restored.

Neither Eric nor Sam responded to my very polite and undemanding email and I believe it important for all to require obligations to be fulfilled when a product is not fit for purpose. Unless we have solid commitment of support from manufacturers to vendors its vendors who carry the can and that's bad for enthusiasts of dolls.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Please know that we do allow questions about issues members have with their dolls.

In some threads images of old resolved issues were used, also images were posted of which the source is unknown.

TDF Management wants to help each member having an issue with their doll, especially if this doll was bought from a listed vendor, supplied by a listed manufacturer.

If there is an issue with your doll, best is to PM me or TDF_Management. We will ask for some details like the order confirmation. This all will be in private and you may blank out personal details. We are dedicated to solve any issue. We are in touch with listed vendors and manufacturers, they will talk to us and they are willing to look into any issue. TDF is a customer-oriented forum, we do support you! We have a track-record solving disputes. So please contact us if there is an issue.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm answering here not to detract from your excellent response above but
Nescio50 wrote: In some threads images of old resolved issues were used, also images were posted of which the source is unknown.
whilst an "issue" might be "resolved" between customer and manufacturer, if we see that the manufacturer is turning out products continuing with the same fault, the wider "issue" is not "resolved" and for that reason in my opinion it's perfectly proper for those matters to be recorded as a matter of record so as to build up the bigger picture necessary for the manufacturer to assess whether change is required.

If we don't take that approach we end up with situations that lead to the Marango Bridge.

If manufacturers can rely on private resolutions being swept under the carpet they can simply feel no reason to change.

In managing TDF I appreciate that it's important to achieve a balance but where we can see that a manufacturer has known about something for rather a long time, and is still producing more of the same, the balance has to be in the protection of customers. It's a central plank of TDF philosophy that we have to protect the wider interests of doll enthusiasts, and not just members who make a private complaint, as sex dolls have that taboo about them which causes many to hold back upon complaining for themselves. It's for this reason I urge vigilence.

The particular issue here, isn't about particular dolls and particular customers and their particular purchases. It's about a whole class of products which are commonly affected and about which appropriate assurance is required of the manufacturer.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS