dollstudio.org

Doll Forever is KULT - first doll with three breasts!

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Doll Forever is KULT - first doll with three breasts!

Post by lilbitlonely »

To all of the people who are complaining... What's your problem? If you're not interested in this doll, simply move on to another thread that interests you more.

Some people asked for bigger breasts, and they got them.
Some people asked for smaller breasts, and they got them.
Some people asked for bigger booties, and they got them.
Some people asked for BBWs, and they got them.
Some people asked for elves, and they got them.
There's even a female vampire head.
And now...
Some people asked for a doll with three breasts, and we've got one.

Why would you complain about another group of people finally getting what they asked for? There have been so many new doll shapes and improvements (just during the past year) that everyone should be rejoicing, not complaining. There is enough room on TDF for many people's fantasies. If you have an idea for a fantasy doll that you think is better, then simply post it here https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=84980, like we did, but there's no reason for you to be pissing on our parade.

Of all the suggestions made in the above linked thread (up to the time of this posting) a three-breasted doll was the most logical one to make:

*More than 3 breasts = extra weight.
*Furries - How would they (reasonably) implant fur on the entire surface of a TPE doll?
*What would they make a tail, or wings, out of, which wouldn't break/fall off/damage the tpe with it's weight? (People already have a hard enough time managing their dolls without breaking their doll's fingers! :roll:)
*Many of the fantasy characters that were suggested can be made at home by simply changing a doll's outfit/wig. (A new doll is not required for that.)
*Other suggestions include multi-colored skin, something which can't currently be done through injection moulding, since TPE is injected as one solid color.

For those who say that manufacturers should be working on skeletal improvements (and I don't disagree)... Who says that sculptors can't work on new doll shapes, at the same time that the engineers are working on skeletal improvements, weight issues, or better fingers?

Seriously, please think before you post.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Yes! Dolls are art, plain and simple.
Anyone who knows Salvador Dahli’s concepet of art was, why paint a bowl of fruit? If your going to paint a picture, it should be something that doesn’t exist, and makes the mind work. You can always get a bowl of fruit.
I don’t see Dolls any different.
I’d also like to see a doll with one giant breast like was in that comedy spoof martial arts film Kung Pow Enter the fist!
9E066816-F4AE-4C0C-98EC-771CAAC60A89.jpeg
9E066816-F4AE-4C0C-98EC-771CAAC60A89.jpeg (29.95 KiB) Viewed 989 times

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

A very creative design - well done

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

This is amazing D4E! I def had thought about WHO would be the first to do it. Kudos!

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Mind you, she would make motorboating a lot more interesting..... :mrgreen:
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

here's one more…
d4ever-venus-3.jpg
d4ever-venus-3.jpg (889.2 KiB) Viewed 961 times
Sandro

https://twitter.com/DollStudioEU/status ... 1358704640
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

here is the official announcement for the Doll Forever D4E-146/C³ aka Venus:

Body heigth ~146 cm / weight ~27,5 kg / TPE.
doll-forever-d4e-146c-body-venus-head-04.jpg
doll-forever-d4e-146c-body-venus-head-04.jpg (805.17 KiB) Viewed 949 times
doll-forever-d4e-146c-body-venus-head-05.jpg
doll-forever-d4e-146c-body-venus-head-05.jpg (804.13 KiB) Viewed 949 times
doll-forever-d4e-146c-body-venus-head-06.jpg
doll-forever-d4e-146c-body-venus-head-06.jpg (813.48 KiB) Viewed 949 times
Body measurements: 82 cm (breasts) / 58 cm (under bust) / 52 cm (waist) / 78 cm (hips).

You can get this girl from Dollstudio!
Sandro

https://twitter.com/DollStudioEU/status ... 4439985152
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

I really don't think that this will sell very well.... but....yeah.... there are always some freaks for strange stuff like that....

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

thismeanswar wrote:I really don't think that this will sell very well.... but....yeah.... there are always some freaks for strange stuff like that....
Isn't that what people say about sex dolls?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

lilbitlonely wrote:
thismeanswar wrote:I really don't think that this will sell very well.... but....yeah.... there are always some freaks for strange stuff like that....
Isn't that what people say about sex dolls?
Exactly! :thumbs_up:

Sandro

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

lilbitlonely wrote:To all of the people who are complaining... What's your problem? If you're not interested in this doll, simply move on to another thread that interests you more.

Some people asked for bigger breasts, and they got them.
Some people asked for smaller breasts, and they got them.
Some people asked for bigger booties, and they got them.
Some people asked for BBWs, and they got them.
Some people asked for elves, and they got them.
There's even a female vampire head.
And now...
Some people asked for a doll with three breasts, and we've got one.

Why would you complain about another group of people finally getting what they asked for? There have been so many new doll shapes and improvements (just during the past year) that everyone should be rejoicing, not complaining. There is enough room on TDF for many people's fantasies. If you have an idea for a fantasy doll that you think is better, then simply post it here https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=84980, like we did, but there's no reason for you to be pissing on our parade.

Of all the suggestions made in the above linked thread (up to the time of this posting) a three-breasted doll was the most logical one to make:

*More than 3 breasts = extra weight.
*Furries - How would they (reasonably) implant fur on the entire surface of a TPE doll?
*What would they make a tail, or wings, out of, which wouldn't break/fall off/damage the tpe with it's weight? (People already have a hard enough time managing their dolls without breaking their doll's fingers! :roll:)
*Many of the fantasy characters that were suggested can be made at home by simply changing a doll's outfit/wig. (A new doll is not required for that.)
*Other suggestions include multi-colored skin, something which can't currently be done through injection moulding, since TPE is injected as one solid color.

For those who say that manufacturers should be working on skeletal improvements (and I don't disagree)... Who says that sculptors can't work on new doll shapes, at the same time that the engineers are working on skeletal improvements, weight issues, or better fingers?

Seriously, please think before you post.
Hi Sandro, and lilbitlonely, well said.

You saved me some typing.

I am probably one of the biggest fans of fantasy doll innovation in the community, to the point where I became involved in it with the manufacturers.

Sure I have plenty of so called norm, human based dolls, but Fantasy dolls are a major draw card for many avid doll enthuesiasts.

I think people need to remember that owning a doll, is a fantasy in itself, and not discriminate against others preferences and innovations.

If fantasy dolls are not your thing fine, post in another topic, and if you feel the need to post to the contrary, be mindful of the RoCs for appropriate content posting.

Thanks,

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I like it. :multi:

It's well done and innovated. Like Anung, I'm all for fantasy dolls. Where else can a person explore any fantasy they want for yrs on end for under $8K. Dolls and eventually Gynoids/Androids will be the sexual fantasy future.

3 tits? Why not. Humans are odd creatures already. They have a head w/ 2 ears and 2 eyes, but only 1 mouth and 1 nose?? If humans had 3 tits and you saw a woman w/ only 2 you'd think she was in an accident or had a breast removed due to cancer.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

some more pictures of this unique girl:
doll-forever-d4e-146c-body-venus-head-09.jpg
doll-forever-d4e-146c-body-venus-head-09.jpg (902.51 KiB) Viewed 827 times
doll-forever-d4e-146c-body-venus-head-10.jpg
doll-forever-d4e-146c-body-venus-head-10.jpg (716.53 KiB) Viewed 827 times
And a peek backstage:
doll-forever-d4e-146c-body-venus-head-11.jpg
doll-forever-d4e-146c-body-venus-head-11.jpg (681.87 KiB) Viewed 827 times
doll-forever-d4e-146c-body-venus-head-12.jpg
doll-forever-d4e-146c-body-venus-head-12.jpg (645.14 KiB) Viewed 827 times
Sandro

https://twitter.com/DollStudioEU/status ... 5410408448

bsdozer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bsdozer »

Boy, the irony...

Gtrplr333

Post by Gtrplr333 »

I too wore out my video tape replaying that scene, but the real hottie was the smaller woman (the movie was cheesy, but did mess with one's head - was it real, or what he paid for?).
A three tittied doll? I think I'll pass.
Hey so I realize this is a random spot to be posting this, but the forum won't let me message you, as I am new. [*](Meso) [*]... I see that you own a 100cm D-cup from AvSexToy, and I just recently ordered one myself. Although, I have been super paranoid about my purchase.
How is that doll? Is it as posted on the site (as they claim)? What is your experience with that doll? (By the way, answering this will save me a ton of anxiety and I will not be able to thank you enough!).

I can't find any sure-fire answers to this ANYWHERE! Only a couple of scam allegations with no evidence whatsoever, and others claiming them as legitimate, but again, with no evidence whatsoever. Thanks again!!

INFORMATIONS