sexyrealsexdolls.com

How do I seal the bolt holes in my Doll's feet?

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Super62
Apprentice
Apprentice

How do I seal the bolt holes in my Doll's feet?

Post by Super62 »

Hi folks,

First post and have to say, what a great forum. Many mistakes were avoided by reading the numerous and insightful posts here.

I have a TPE JY Doll, which I'll be providing a review of shortly.

The doll has standing feet, which I thought I would like, but I really don't like how they protrude.

I have been thinking of a way to use TPE (in the shape of the holes) as inserts, but cant seem to find a block of TPE to form the inserts from.

I do like the foot mod I have read on the forums, but would like the option to have no bolts protruding as well.

Any suggestions?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: How do I seal the bolt holes in my Doll's feet?

Post by Mr Franz »

Usually it's the other way around, people asking how to convert non-standing feet to standing. Are you intending this as something permanent or as something that could be removed and installed as needed? I suppose you could get a chunk of TPE from your vendor and cut it to size. A small block came with my doll. Or maybe just get some plastic bolts to replace the steel ones and cut them off flush.

Super62
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Super62 »

Great idea about the plastic bolts. I think I'll start with that and then attempt to find some tpe material.

Is anyone aware of any stateside vendors of tpe material? I'd like to to get the mod done ASAP. :thumbs_up:

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Three things come to mind

First,
There is a liquid TPE you can buy to fill in large tears. I want to say it comes in a tube like Silicon and will harden after a day or so.

Second,
In addition to eyes, MannequinFan also does a set of foot screw covers.

These are not made to seal the bolt in rather they are just to keep socks from being ruined. So don't look at them as a way to keep water out of the skeleton.

Third,
Missatleur.com list a cheap version of MannequinFan's foot screws in their dollcare section.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Super62
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Super62 »

Many thanks.

I have idea's churning in my head now.

I'll post the end result in detail once my project is complete.

V/r,
Super62

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Samuel_78 wrote: There is a liquid TPE you can buy to fill in large tears. I want to say it comes in a tube like Silicon and will harden after a day or so.
??? First I've heard of 'liquid TPE' in a tube. Please clarify.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

siliconelover wrote:??? First I've heard of 'liquid TPE' in a tube. Please clarify.
I had seen something about it here on the forums. Some one suggested it to a owner. The owner was looking at making their dolls Anus look more like an Anus.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Idollatry7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Idollatry7 »

@Samuel_78 : You stated " So don't look at them as a way to keep water out of the skeleton." I am purchasing a TPE WMdoll with standing feet (5 foot 7"). I am reading about bathing the dolls. Is there a danger of getting water under the skin? Any suggestions on correct bathing habits? I am new. Thank you, Kindly!

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Idollatry7 wrote: I am reading about bathing the dolls. Is there a danger of getting water under the skin? Any suggestions on correct bathing habits? I am new. Thank you, Kindly!
Yes.

If you get a standing doll you can not submerge the feet. Same for the top of the neck where the head attaches. Sponge baths are the safest way to thoroughly clean your doll.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

coralsheep91
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coralsheep91 »

I only put the screws in when I stand her up for the oil bath.

After the bath, they are removed.

I really like her in stockings or panty hose so I never notice the holes in her feet.

Coral
Kim: YL155 custom A cup with WM74 head

INFORMATIONS