sexyrealsexdolls.com

Condom Conundrum

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Condom Conundrum

Post by BigJoeBuck »

i started using condoms with my doll but as time went on i didnt see the point as i became much quicker at cleanup
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

I'm assuming you mean female condoms for easier clean up? because simply wearing a condom and lubing the doll up will still require the same level of clean up as not wearing the condom.......

If you do mean female condoms, simply open it (throw away the plastic ring), wash it with a mild soap to get all the pre-added lube and stuff off, dry it, powder the outside, insert it in to the relevant orifice, then apply a good dollop of water based lube into the condom, then insert human.....????.....Profit!

Afterwards, wash and dry the condom and store out of sunlight for next time. Your girl will need minimal clean up.

Source : me doing this many times with both silicone and TPE girls without any issues.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Maddison428
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Maddison428 »

Good read I am well informed thanks.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

What about just buying lube-less latex condoms and adding your own water based lube to them and the doll?

Lube:

https://www.amazon.com/Astroglide-15594 ... glide&th=1

Condoms:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0001 ... X0DER&th=1
Lube and Condoms.jpg

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

KillO7 wrote:What about if the doll is made of silicone, which would be best condom to use?
I'd rather NOT use a condom with my silicone doll and then just clean her out myself. Is that OK?

FirstOrder

Post by FirstOrder »

A much more difficult question then one would expect ..

I have been searching amazon for condoms to use on my TPE doll but to be honest I have no idea what ones to get ? Go latex, non-latex and how can you tell if the lube is water based as none realy bother saying on their product what the lube base is ?

What do you use on your TPE doll ?

Also was looking into the female condoms but the choices seem limited . Is the female condom better and if so what makes it better ?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

HSP_960 wrote: I'd rather NOT use a condom with my silicone doll and then just clean her out myself. Is that OK?
8O
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I've been looking into this a bit as I'd like to add condoms and other maintenance items to my Doll Accessory website.

The best to use on a TPE doll is going to be Polyurethane. This is due to the fact that the oils naturally in a TPE doll wont break down the Polyurethane condom. Latex and Polyisoprene are not recommended for use with any mineral oil based lube (baby oil, vaseline, Nivea). Most of us with TPE dolls use these products frequently in our maintenance procedures. The latex won't hurt your doll, but your doll will hurt the latex.

Granted you'd have to be a marathon man to really have any issues.

Polyurethane is safe with mineral oil based lubes, but most condoms come with a water base lubed applied anyway. Both lubes are safe for TPE dolls.

Edit: Also, any glycerin/water based lube is a food source for mold and bacteria. TPE prefers petroleum lube. It's good for the TPE, and no microbes can live in the petroleum environment.

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Anung Un Rama buys his lube in the 5kg size?

God damn! He da man, big time!
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

INFORMATIONS