sexyrealsexdolls.com

tpe "comfort" repair kit

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

tpe "comfort" repair kit

Post by abracadabra »

I would like to share my experience with the comfort kit.
first it arrived within the 2 weeks as promised, actually it was 10 business days.
I have been extremely careful with my or 156-h-cup and so no repairs necessary, but I wanted to do a practice run with the kit to eliminate any hesitancy , so that not if, but when I do have an accident.
so I used the hand from my 148 to practice. it had several types of injuries that were all listed in the manual. the pictures helped me identify the injuries and so the repairs could be executed appropriately.
The instruction manual was clear and easy to understand. each type of repair was explained with step by step instructions with pictures which I found to be helpful as I moved through the steps to make sure my repair was looking like it should.
compared to my crude " xylene recipe" it was so much better.
on a scale of 1-10, I give it a 10. A huge amount of thought has been put into the kit, from the quality of ingredients to the tools needed to perform the repair including oil for aftercare.
thanks indigo
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: tpe "comfort" repair kit

Post by samara78 »

Isn't that the most compehensive kit you have ever seen?
It is worth every penny .
Thank you indigo.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

samara78 wrote:Isn't that the most compehensive kit you have ever seen?
It is worth every penny .
Thank you indigo.
totally agreed

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

has anyone else ordered a kit and used it?

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

abracadabra wrote:has anyone else ordered a kit and used it?
I am waiting for some answer about if this kit can fix a tear
http://oi65.tinypic.com/24g56ky.jpg
(note that the legs were spread a part while taking this picture. but you get the idea. the tear is about 3/4" long

I was thinking either:
1) glue the tear together and don't re-use the hole
2) fill the gap with the product so that the hole is slightly larger and won't tear again.

SoftYoungFeet
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by SoftYoungFeet »

Can this kit help me with wrinkles or impressions made from tight clothing?
Thank you so much.
https://ibb.co/kJ39WF
She doesn't speak, so we get along well.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

SoftYoungFeet wrote:Can this kit help me with wrinkles or impressions made from tight clothing?
Thank you so much.
https://ibb.co/kJ39WF
I believe the skin will return to its original shape over time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I believe a warm ( not too warm) wet compress will help as well.
Love,
Gia

http://bootycalldolls.com/
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I found my way to this forum from a link on another vendor's website and I decided I would buy a doll for Black Friday. I had a month to go I read the forums every day. It became clear that 2 vendors on here were head and shoulders above the rest in customer service. I had been talking to Jeff through PMs on this forum. From day 1 he was the most helpful salesperson ever. His prices were the best I had seen but even if they weren't, I would have bought from Jeff anyway because of the service he gave.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78998
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=81370
...I couldn't be more happier with the two people who know about her and the love that Jeff, Babel99 and the whole Doll Forum community has been.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78421
Attachments
giafullaaws.JPG
giafullaaws.JPG (224.14 KiB) Viewed 3745 times

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

bobhenry wrote:
abracadabra wrote:has anyone else ordered a kit and used it?
I am waiting for some answer about if this kit can fix a tear
http://oi65.tinypic.com/24g56ky.jpg
(note that the legs were spread a part while taking this picture. but you get the idea. the tear is about 3/4" long
Please see here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p1076356

I think these new manuals will help you to repair that tear.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

SoftYoungFeet
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by SoftYoungFeet »

THANK YOU ALL
Very appreciative of your info.
She doesn't speak, so we get along well.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

hello,
do we have an approximate date when Indigo will release his manual?
I know he's working like a boss but I figure if there is an existing manual on how to use all these products in the repair kit, I might as well give it a shot. I have a an idea of how I would do it.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

The kit is amazing! I have used it for many different repairs on my dolls and it's the next best thing to having a factory repair. If anyone is on the fence about buying one give it a try, follow the instructions and you will be delighted by the results!
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

amytyl wrote:The kit is amazing! I have used it for many different repairs on my dolls and it's the next best thing to having a factory repair. If anyone is on the fence about buying one give it a try, follow the instructions and you will be delighted by the results!
where did you get instructions if I may ask?

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

bobhenry wrote:hello,
I know he's working like a boss but I figure if there is an existing manual on how to use all these products in the repair kit, I might as well give it a shot. I have a an idea of how I would do it.
Let me guess, you will take a syringe or some cylindrical piece, use it as a placeholder and fill the 'gap' with the TPE paste? :)

As Indigo stated in another thread the manual only contains "normal" repairs (e.g. fixing holes, tears at elbows/knees, etc.), vaginal/anal tears currently are not covered. Those repairs are in some way a little more complex. That's why he's working on an updated version.

So as an advice, wait for the new manuals to be released. Also, it's not a 5 minute repair, it takes some time. Rushing, i.e. not following the manual - especially when it says "Use the test piece of TPE and do test repairs first" - is definitely not the way to go ;)

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

MoviePilot wrote:
bobhenry wrote:hello,
Let me guess, you will take a syringe or some cylindrical piece, use it as a placeholder and fill the 'gap' with the TPE paste? :)

As Indigo stated in another thread the manual only contains "normal" repairs (e.g. fixing holes, tears at elbows/knees, etc.), vaginal/anal tears currently are not covered. Those repairs are in some way a little more complex. That's why he's working on an updated version.

So as an advice, wait for the new manuals to be released. Also, it's not a 5 minute repair, it takes some time. Rushing, i.e. not following the manual - especially when it says "Use the test piece of TPE and do test repairs first" - is definitely not the way to go ;)
yes. I just did a practice test on the piece of TPE that comes with the kit and results were not successful. Although I believe I might have put too much smoother.
I think I will wait for the manual 2.0 :P

INFORMATIONS