realsexdoll.com

New to dolls and want some advice

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Soulfires
Apprentice
Apprentice

New to dolls and want some advice

Post by Soulfires »

Hi, so I've had a doll for a couple of months now and at first I was thrilled to have her but as time goes on I'm finding myself less interested. The chore of maintenance and my lack of space to store her is just making it kind of hard to justify keeping her. Was wondering if anybody else has struggled with this and if so how they decided what was best for them.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: New to dolls and want some advice

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Yes others have indeed struggled with this. They usually end up selling the doll and getting one that's easier to manage.
Or just decide that they aren't cut out for dolls at all.
I have had the same issues with maintenance as I'm a lazy bastard and find it too much work. :oops:
So my way of dealing with it has been NOT dealing with it. Meaning the poor doll hasn't been maintained as well as she could have been. :(
But later this week I plan on giving my doll her first oiling. Since I've had her for four years, I figure it's about time I got around to it. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Soulfires
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Soulfires »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Yes others have indeed struggled with this. They usually end up selling the doll and getting one that's easier to manage.
Or just decide that they aren't cut out for dolls at all.
I have had the same issues with maintenance as I'm a lazy bastard and find it too much work. :oops:
So my way of dealing with it has been NOT dealing with it. Meaning the poor doll hasn't been maintained as well as she could have been. :(
But later this week I plan on giving my doll her first oiling. Since I've had her for four years, I figure it's about time I got around to it. :wink:
Damn. How has she held up? I would've thought she'd be dried out like shoe leather and split the second you move her.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Soulfires wrote: Damn. How has she held up? I would've thought she'd be dried out like shoe leather and split the second you move her.
She's actually held up pretty good except for a vaginal tear, but that could have been caused by using too much vaseline in her crotch area. While a LITTLE vaseline is good for the high stress areas, it can be overdone. And I think I was definitely overdoing it. :(
Here's a picture of the damage:
Damaged coochie 001.JPG
Damaged coochie 001.JPG (837.35 KiB) Viewed 732 times
But despite the damage, she's in amazing shape for a doll that has never been oiled! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Soulfires
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Soulfires »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Soulfires wrote: Damn. How has she held up? I would've thought she'd be dried out like shoe leather and split the second you move her.
She's actually held up pretty good except for a vaginal tear, but that could have been caused by using too much vaseline in her crotch area. While a LITTLE vaseline is good for the high stress areas, it can be overdone. And I think I was definitely overdoing it. :(
Here's a picture of the damage:
Damaged coochie 001.JPG
But despite the damage, she's in amazing shape for a doll that has never been oiled! :D
That's actually surprising. I didn't think she would hold up that good. I didn't know using too much vaseline was a bad thing. I've never overdone it but it's a good thing to know.

mahada
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mahada »

I am another who is overwhelmed by the upkeep and storage of a doll. Like you, at first I enjoyed my doll, and loved shopping for wigs and clothes. Tall, thin, and regal (Queen of the Elves), she looks good in everything.

Storage is a problem. Sending her back to her box at dawn is like living with a vampire. And although it is not gentlemanly to mention a lady's weight, my Anna is tall and heavy at 80kg. I am not a weak guy, but Anna's weight and complete disinterest in moving makes it a challenge to move her around. (Kudos to the doll lovers who take their dolls out on dates!)

Anna is currently wrapped in her original pink blanket and resting in her box. She is in perfect condition I plan to sell her in December, and am waiting that long to be certain of the decision.

Let us know how you resolve your dilemma.

Soulfires
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Soulfires »

mahada wrote:I am another who is overwhelmed by the upkeep and storage of a doll. Like you, at first I enjoyed my doll, and loved shopping for wigs and clothes. Tall, thin, and regal (Queen of the Elves), she looks good in everything.

Storage is a problem. Sending her back to her box at dawn is like living with a vampire. And although it is not gentlemanly to mention a lady's weight, my Anna is tall and heavy at 80kg. I am not a weak guy, but Anna's weight and complete disinterest in moving makes it a challenge to move her around. (Kudos to the doll lovers who take their dolls out on dates!)

Anna is currently wrapped in her original pink blanket and resting in her box. She is in perfect condition I plan to sell her in December, and am waiting that long to be certain of the decision.

Let us know how you resolve your dilemma.
Yeah thats also a real issue I have with mine. I'm not the strongest dude and mine extremely heavy so it makes it really difficult when I want some alone time. it's a huge ordeal to box her up. I think like you I've kind of made up my mind I just wanted to see how others have dealt with feeling the same and see if anything changes my mind.

INFORMATIONS