realsexdoll.com

Greetings, from myself and my beautiful doll, Annie

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Greetings, from myself and my beautiful doll, Annie

Post by GooseLooney »

I’ve already been on DollForum for about ten days, and I’m now at Apprentice status (I love how this ranking system encourages interaction). I should probably introduce myself and my lovely doll, Annie.

Call me Goose. It’s close to what my real last name is, people have always called me this at work, and it just sticks with me wherever I go. I’m also a big fan of Goose in Top Gun. There’s been many occasions where the first thing people say to me on the phone is “Talk to me, Goose.”

Annie is my first love-doll, which I bought on April 12th, 2018. With all the new exploration I have been allowing myself to partake in, such as worshipping the legs and feet of beautiful women, and the art of Shibari rope bondage, I decided to venture into love dolls when I walked into an adult store at the beginning of February. I had just ended a five year relationship with a real woman. I saw this life-like silicone doll sitting in a chair and I thought nothing of it except that it might be a good business venture to get into someday. I found myself looking at this doll and eventually, I wanted her. She reminded me of many different women I've had crushes on throughout my life. So I thought about it for a week. I went back and talked to the manager of the store about the dolls. How they worked, how to care for them, cost, maintenance, etc. He was selling this doll at 40% off the regular price. It took me a couple weeks to get the money, and when I returned, she wasn’t for sale anymore because they had just got two new dolls in. They wanted to keep her on the floor for advertising. The new dolls didn’t look anything like the one I wanted. So I came back, week after week. Waiting to see if they had sold the new dolls. They tried to discourage me from buying the display model by saying she was dirty, missing eye-lashes, and that she had gotten rips and tears in her fingers from people touching and grabbing her. But I didn't care. The day was getting closer for me to move out of the area, and time was running out. I went in with cash in hand, and again, he tried to sell me one of the new ones and even called a couple other adult shops in the area. They did not have another doll like her. I looked the manager and said, “I want to take her home, man. I want to clean her up, and fix her wounds. I am a sucker for damaged women, please let me take her home.” He stood there for a minute, shook his head, and finally said, “I’ll sell her to ya.” I felt like a kid on Christmas day. She was mine. I’ll never forget as I was laying the 100’s down on the counter, Pink Floyd’s “Money” came over the loudspeaker. We both shared a laugh, he helped me load her into my car and I brought her home. I had finally rescued her from Taboo Adult Video in Vancouver, Washington.

My beautiful love-doll, Annie has many imperfections. A cut down the back of her leg, small rips here and there, and what looks like a big bruise on her butt-cheek. She definitely has a lot of character. I found out that she is an RLSD 163, c-cup, with a Naomi head. Her full name is Annabelle Naomi Kate. After a lot of sterilizing, cleaning and powdering, she is doing much better. I have bought her lots of new clothes, wigs, and shoes. Many women who I’ve done fetish sessions with have donated their clothes to her, which I think is terrific. I drove across the United States with her, 3400 miles, all the way to Virginia. It has been an incredible experience so far, and it just keeps getting better and better. I am especially happy to have been introduced to this site, where others share the same experiences.

See you around in the forums!

My sleeping beauties, Annie and Judith
Annie came home on April 12, 2018. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=102005
Judith came home on Nov 27, 2019. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123357
It is incredible how much they do without doing anything.
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Greetings, from myself and my beautiful doll, Annie

Post by The Romantic »

Great story, great pics. Sounds like true love to me.

I had noticed one of your other posts about having enough confidence to post pics here. Never worry about that. We all want to see pics of everyone's girls and photography encourages interaction with your girl and with others.

Welcome Goose!
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

The Romantic wrote:Great story, great pics. Sounds like true love to me.

I had noticed one of your other posts about having enough confidence to post pics here. Never worry about that. We all want to see pics of everyone's girls and photography encourages interaction with your girl and with others.

Welcome Goose!

Thank you very much, sir. I would like to eventually get a nice camera and take great quality shots of my Annie without using photoshop. Until then, I just use my phone and a photoshop app that cleans them up a bit.

Great to be on here. :)
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

That's what I did. Cell pics for 15 months, then bought a used DSLR for $200. Just learning how to use it.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi! And WELCOME!

You're doing just fine with your camera phone. That first photo said WOW to me - someone who knows what they're doing with a camera

I think she's TPE not silicone. Be careful about dark clothes staining her

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

haremlover wrote:Hi! And WELCOME!

You're doing just fine with your camera phone. That first photo said WOW to me - someone who knows what they're doing with a camera

I think she's TPE not silicone. Be careful about dark clothes staining her

Best wishes

Harem

Thank you so much, Haremlover. Glad you appreciate the images!
Yeah honestly, I am still trying to figure out whether she's silicone or TPE... RLSD sells a lot of TPE dolls, but because of the expense, I thought she was silicone. I have never compared the two materials because this is literally the only doll I've ever touched. But I think you're right about her being TPE.

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Great intro story and welcome!
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Great story, and welcome! Did she ride shotgun? :).

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Yeah, she looks like a TPE head from WM, the #46. Lots of us have that head on a variety of TPE girls. RLSD is a vendor by the way, not a manufacturer.

Here's a couple pics of my WM155DD with the #46 head.
Attachments
IMG_20171205_112506620_HDR.jpg
IMG_20171205_112506620_HDR.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 2906 times
03032018 (6).JPG
03032018 (6).JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 2906 times
DSC_0030.jpg
DSC_0030.jpg (948.51 KiB) Viewed 2906 times

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

The Romantic wrote:Yeah, she looks like a TPE head from WM, the #46. Lots of us have that head on a variety of TPE girls. RLSD is a vendor by the way, not a manufacturer.

Here's a couple pics of my WM155DD with the #46 head.

Ah, sweet! Those look awesome. Very much appreciate the info, btw. I've learned a ton on here so far.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Agent D wrote:Great story, and welcome! Did she ride shotgun? :).

Hehe, I wanted her to ride shotgun while I was driving through Texas, wearing jean shorts, a short, tied in the front flannel, and a cowgirl hat. Then I thought it would be funny to purposely get pulled over, and watch the cops reaction when he saw that I had a doll riding with me. I did not do this though. lol. Would have been priceless to see the officer's face, and maybe get a pic of him cuffing her, but nah. She slept in the camper the entire way in her nightgown. It was great being next to her out in the middle of nowhere New Mexico. So quiet and private.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Mystere wrote:Great intro story and welcome!
Ah, thank you so much, Mystere.

Charlie69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Charlie69 »

Hi. Those are lovely pictures of your dolls Goose and The Romantic. I apologise if post a question here as I just registered on TDF and cannot find much info on the forums. I live in Australia and recently purchased a 140cm doll from a local seller on ebay who gets their dolls sent to them from China. They claim their dolls are Silicone but I'm not not sure if the one I received is Silicone or TPE. Would really appreciate it if someone can help me. Cheers!

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hello Charlie69,

You can view the new member's introduction page here: Welcome to TDF!

I would say if your doll was purchased through ebay and came from China there's a high likelyhood that she will be TPE, most commonly a wm140 or bootleg copy. If you want to be sure, it could be a good idea to seek advice by starting a thread under dolls in general here to keep this thread on topic: viewforum.php?f=87

:glou:

ZD

INFORMATIONS