realsexdoll.com

G'day from Down Under

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Baito
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

G'day from Down Under

Post by Baito »

Hello all, new member here from Australia. Have been lurking for a few months now and finally decided to sign up. I must say the amount of information on TDF is rather overwhelming at first, so many different makes models materials sizes and shapes of dolls to choose from 8O It certainly seems like a great community to be a part of though, everyone seems to be so helpful and supportive especially to the newer less experienced doll lovers out there. Dolls have always interested me as I've never been very lucky with women and relationships and as I've recently been through some pretty rough times so I'm looking to find some new hobbies to occupy myself with and take my mind off things. I think a doll would be a good choice not only for the fun sexy times to be had, but also for the shopping for new sexy outfits, wigs, makeup, shoes and the like. I actually hate shopping for myself but could really see myself going all out if I get the right doll, and then after the right look has been created then theres the photography side of things to enjoy as well. Everyone on here seems to be profesional photographers, or perhaps its just the beautiful dolls making their job so much easier haha :lol: Apart from dolls I'm also looking at getting started in Astrophotography and my current hobbies consist of gaming, kayak fishing, archery, camping and Four wheel driving. Anyways that'll probably do for an introduction I suppose, look forward to hearing some of the other members storys and of course meeting their beautiful ladies.

Baito

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: G'day from Down Under

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:D Welcome new member, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

It is always great to see more Aussies joining the community and the hobby.

The first things you need to consider are

Budget
Silicone vs TPE vs plush
Size
Weight
Storability
standing vs non standing (recommend standing is she is also going to be a companion for photos and the like)
appearance

There are many other variables, but these are the first considerations when narrowing it down.

and once you have identified the models that you like, then shop around. Sometimes a doll just picks the owner.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! You have come to the right place for all things doll related. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

Welcome Baito, your delving into a world of fun and excitement.

Just as Anung said, consider what you want to do and what best suits that need then look for the best deal.

Welcome aboard.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Hi, welcome to TDF!

:glou:
My Doll Album is here!

Baito
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Baito »

Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone :D
Anung Un Rama wrote:
It is always great to see more Aussies joining the community and the hobby.

The first things you need to consider are

Budget
Silicone vs TPE vs plush
Size
Weight
Storability
standing vs non standing (recommend standing is she is also going to be a companion for photos and the like)
appearance

There are many other variables, but these are the first considerations when narrowing it down.

and once you have identified the models that you like, then shop around. Sometimes a doll just picks the owner.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:
Great to hear from you too Anung, it seems your quite the doll expert in our corner of the world, your advice and experience are much appreciated.

I think I have more or less decided on my favourite doll types already, I really can't fault the WM Doll line from what I've seen so far, such a huge range and quite a few appeal to me, also their base price seems reasonable.

Plush dolls I don't think are for me, Silicone I think at least for my first doll may be too pricy so TPE I think is the way to go, and honestly I think they look nicer than their Silicone sisters anyway.

I'd like to start off small both to save on money and weight as I'm not the biggest guy myself and I want to be able to actually move the thing around and not end up with a sore back, as I've heard weight tends to be more of an issue than most new doll owners believe at first. Storing her shouldnt be an issue as I'm currently living alone in a 3 bedroom house and I can always build her a nice little sneaky storage area to keep her out of site if i need to.

As for extras I think I'd just about get the lot to see what everything does and if I would use the features so that if I bought another I could pick and choose what I wanted more. I think the standing feet option is almost a must though, not too sure about the rest like shrugging shoulders, realistic tongue, I saw a body heating option on sexysexdoll.com the other day that I'm sure wasnt there a few months back (might be a bit of a new feature I'm not sure), I think I'd go for the removable vagina for ease of cleaning but could use some experienced advive on this, if I did go removable I'd probably get the Trans adapter as well for a bit of extra fun :whistle:
:plaidskirt:
Models I've currently got my eye on are:
140 A cup Feel like this would be a great starter doll to get a feel for everything and tread the waters so to speak. However I know Aussie Customs is probably going to be a pain in the butt for this model. :shakefist:

155 A cup This one I like simply because its like the 140A in body shape but would have a better chance making it to my door. However its more expensive than the 157 B

155 DD cup I'm not a real big boobs kinda guy as you can probably tell from my other choices, but if i was to pick one with a larger bust then this would be the one for me. Its got a real fantasy sort of unrealistic shape to it thats just hot as hell! The wasp waist as well would look so dam fine in a corset. Doll weight may be an issue though.

157 B cup This doll is a work of art, as I'm sure a lot of you will agree. I just love petite figures and more natural looking proportions which this doll easilly gets an A+ in. The only problem I can see with this one and the 155 DD above might be the weight as its getting close to half my own body weight and although I do a decent amount of lifting at work with awkwardly sized items I feel the dead weight of the doll might be a bit much for me.

So pretty much the 140A would be perfect for me. I'm not sure how much the head goes towards determining the age of the doll when going through customs or if its more to do with the body, but so far my favourite head numbers are #46 #57 #149 #159 and #162

Also one last thing, I may as well ask while I'm going, has anyone dealt with siliconesexdollcity.com before? I know their not on the approved TDF list of vendors but they are based in Australia and I thought maybe getting a 140A through them might be the way to go, just wanted to hear peoples thoughts or indeed if you've had dealings with them before.

Anyways I look forward to hearing back from you all and if you are new to this like me then let us know what dolls your thinking of getting for yourselves 8)

Baito

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Hello and welcome :)

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Hey Baito. Welcome to tdf.also from Australia here. Its pretty hard to try and narrow down your list of dolls, expecially for the first one but you seem to be doing a pretty good job of it. I would not suggest going a 140A into Australia. That would most probably raise a few eyebrows under custom scrutiny. A 140D i imported was opened and inspected 12 months ago and was allowed through but a 140A would not be something i would suggest.

As for silicon siliconesexdollcity.com .i was not able to view their site as it just redirects me to varius adds and other pages,,so i cant answer to that but i highly doubt they are australia based. And even if they are they would most probably order your doll from the factory sending them direct to you as most vendors do. Leaving you to deal with customs on a doll that may be of issue

If you are wanting a more petite doll the 155cm would be your safer bet to get through customs. ld still make sure it was a more mature face. I too prefer a more lithe frame but have played it safe in getting more bustier dolls. Nothing gigantic but D cups or larger seem to keep the powers that be happy

Hope this helps

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Baito, I understand that you are not a big rack kinda guy, but the WM 155 DD is a great starter doll, and she is actually very lightweight weight as well (28 Kg). I have one in the Harem Ayla, and she is gorgeous :thumbs_up:

Also a shame that you missed the intro special on my latest doll design Pearl https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... ilit=Pearl

who was introductory price of 880 USD, but she has now gone back up to RRP of 1569 USD

but she does have really big jugs (as that is what the Asian Market wanted :roll: , but still weighs only 28 kg)

As far a siliconesexdollcity well have a read of this post that I investigated https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1299997 and that will answer your question.

If you are looking for a hassle free Aussie vender then JLT is the TDF accredited go to here, and sure the prices are more, but are in AUD, and Andy handles all the import fees (that can be over 300 AUD for dolls over 1000 AUD imported) and insures you get the premium doll you ordered.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=246

https://www.japaneselovetoys.com.au/

So he is a good option for those in AUS nervous about imports and who are new to the hobby, until they can establish who is who making what for whom and selling through who! The Chinese brands can be very intermixed and confusing.

If you do like Pearl, let me know and I can PM you for more details and a better price than retail.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

OCTATOK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by OCTATOK »

Ive met the guy behind SSDC. Lets just say.. a bit shady. Stopped replying to my msgs after requesting very basic info. His "showroom" had 3 dolls in it.
Edit: JLT doesnt seem to offer the 157b though, woe unto antipodeans..

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

WOW...only three....I got more than that in Bed, plus 7 in the lounge room, 4 in the pool room, 1 in the study on the old PC, a swag in boxes in the spare room, and then the minis just seem to toy story around everywhere all over the joint...so if SSDC is a manufacturer...then I must be a OEM factory :lol:

Anung :lol:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS