realsexdoll.com

Descrete Purchasing

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

zesty_pasta
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Descrete Purchasing

Post by zesty_pasta »

I've been slowly working my way up to purchasing a full doll. Until recently, I've only been using hips and torsos. I've found myself in a situation where I will be separated from family for a little longer than normal and decided to purchase a doll. My only issue is that I don't want the old lady asking questions about what I'm spending my money on. Any tips on how to purchase a doll and get away with it? 8O

MagicaDispel
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Descrete Purchasing

Post by MagicaDispel »

I’m not sure “hiding” her is a viable long term, or even short term, situation. She will require care, and eventually your significant other WILL notice the cost.

Someone who is in a long term relationship will hopefully give some more advice.

Good luck!
"A pain one enjoys and a happiness one suffers."
- Misia, a Rainha de Fado

Penny123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Penny123 »

I’m in a similar situation. Wife would kill me if she knew I got one. Didn’t think I would get one due to cost. Hiding it was not as a big issue as I have lots of junk in the basement and my doll is under some boxes.

Back to cost, I was VERY fortunate and got what I think is a WM doll, 125cm, for $100 off Craigslist. An adult store used her as a display doll and got another bigger doll so they sold her for cheap.

So try here on this forum, Craigslist and even call around to local adult stores. A local pick up is a more controllable environment. You can control when the doll comes to your home. Deliveries to home are variable but I was thinking of getting a second doll and was thinking of delivering it to my work. Don’t think it’s an issue for me EXCEPT if the box popped open and there was a sex doll inside for all my coworkers to see. That might be a bit awkward...

zesty_pasta
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zesty_pasta »

Thanks for all the advice. I didn't want to mention this but after a while, I'm planning to get rid of her. By then I'm hoping to have gotten my money's worth. I also planned to use her for modeling for photography and some of those would float to the forum. I was thinking about purchasing with a prepaid card but those have many hidden fees. Of course my wife would notice the costs of repair and maybe even the purchase but I've been saving up slowly over time so she won't notice a few grand gone in one shot. Using my bank account is a bad plan unless I get another bank to throw the money into. I wish the vendors here took gift cards jk.

Penny123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Penny123 »

I’m actually in the process of gettin a doll from a member here. Looked like a decent deal and using a bank check.

INFORMATIONS