realsexdoll.com

Toby from Germany

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Scourge

Toby from Germany

Post by Scourge »

Hello TDF, hope you all have a great day so far.
I am Toby, 21 and a long time lurker here, and I thought that it would be time to introduce myself.
I live in Germany. :multi:
Currently I'm studding Chemical Engineering.
In my Free Time, I am gaming and doing some Card Magic.
Also I'm a big Star Wars fan.

As of Dolls, I had some Inflatables back in the days and a Fuck me Silly 2.
But since I laid an eye on TPE-Dolls I can't get away form them :haha4:
So I'm currently saving for one, but there is still a long way ahead of me.

Best Regards
Tobias

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Toby from Germany

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum Tobias! You have certainly come to the right place to meet the doll of your dreams! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hello Toby, Welcome to TDF!

You are definitely in the right place! :D

TDF is a veritable treasure trove of information, i hope you find all the information you need to help you in making your decision!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'm sure our members will be more than happy to help you!

Welcome aboard!

:glou:

ZD

Scourge

Post by Scourge »

Thanks you for the warm welcome :)

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Scourge wrote:Hello TDF, hope you all have a great day so far.
I am Toby, 21 and a long time lurker here, and I thought that it would be time to introduce myself.
I live in Germany. :multi:
Currently I'm studding Chemical Engineering.
In my Free Time, I am gaming and doing some Card Magic.
Also I'm a big Star Wars fan.

As of Dolls, I had some Inflatables back in the days and a Fuck me Silly 2.
But since I laid an eye on TPE-Dolls I can't get away form them :haha4:
So I'm currently saving for one, but there is still a long way ahead of me.

Best Regards
Tobias
Hallo Tobias! :D Ich Sprechen bisschen Deutsch und ich wohne in Schweden. (sorry for any grammar or spelling errors)

Welcome to one of the nicest internet forum around, imho. Since you are studying chemical engineering I guess you might have a clue or two about TPE in terms of its chemistry since you also have been lurking around here for a while?

Do you know why "Benzoyl Peroxide" seems to be a good choice to remove stains from TPE? I've read in threads it seems to just work, but I am curious as to know why/how. What is happening with the stain as it interacts with the "Benzoyl Peroxide"? The latter must be loosening its molecules or atoms somehow? I read a basic chemistry course 10 years ago so I do not know so much yet, but I highly respect people who are "in the know" :D

Btw, also a n00b question because I am such a hypochondriac: do you think mild soap is sufficient to remove factory residues from TPE dolls? What kind of residues would you speculate there could be when leaving the factory? A final n00b question about water: when water evaporate it turns into steam but isn't it still water? Meaning "air drying" is just turning fluid water into steam? Or does it really turn into "heat"? I am worrying about the whole "moist" and "mold" thing inside the holes! :P

Lots of questions and you don't have to answer if you don't want to, I just love learning from experienced people :D Feel free to ask me anything about Swedish or Sweden since I am one of those people "in the middle of the political spectrum" so I will NOT get "triggered" or "political", no problems.

TO MODS: Yes, I know politics and religion isn't allowed, I just wanted to point out that I can discuss anything about Swedish or Sweden (even if in PM). It's the least I can offer since I just came here and asked you three chemistry questions out of the blue! :P

Scourge

Post by Scourge »

Hello curiousswede,

I'm currently only in the second semester. So the Focus now is more on the Engineering side. We will go more into depth on chemistry in about a year. I'm not sure, but I think some residues are hydrocarbons that are still left from the factory.
Also I think that Benzoyl Peroxide works, because it is a mild Bleach. Another benefit is, if I remember right, that it is a bactericidal, that means it kills bacteria.

But to your water Question. When you dry your Doll the water turns into Vapor, not Steam. The Difference is the Temperature. Vapor are basically many many many little water droplets that fly in the air. But Steam is Water that is heated till a point where it turns into gas.
But in the End, steam is still Water, just in another form. So its still H2O. So it don't magically dissapear, you just can't see it anymore :)

Best Regards

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Scourge wrote:Hello curiousswede,

I'm currently only in the second semester. So the Focus now is more on the Engineering side. We will go more into depth on chemistry in about a year. I'm not sure, but I think some residues are hydrocarbons that are still left from the factory.
Also I think that Benzoyl Peroxide works, because it is a mild Bleach. Another benefit is, if I remember right, that it is a bactericidal, that means it kills bacteria.

But to your water Question. When you dry your Doll the water turns into Vapor, not Steam. The Difference is the Temperature. Vapor are basically many many many little water droplets that fly in the air. But Steam is Water that is heated till a point where it turns into gas.
But in the End, steam is still Water, just in another form. So its still H2O. So it don't magically dissapear, you just can't see it anymore :)

Best Regards
Thank you very much for your answer! :D

Oh, I see. Would hydrocarbons possibly cause skin irritations for some people? I am just having an issue for first time washing bcuz doing it with bare hands is recommended due to the skin's perfect smoothness compared to all other kinds of surfaces that exist.

My bad regarding the water, I am so dumb xD It is indeed still water. What is interesting to think about is that if you use a hair dryer (that just blows without any heat added) outside then the water would evaporate upwards(?) in tiny water droplets and be absorbed by the porous TPE in the vagina cavity so in a sense it is not really that perfectly dry? (there is still water, but now so small you cannot feel it with your bare hands, but does it still then interact with TPE as in causing mold and maybe pushing out its oils?)

What if you could instead absorb the water and possible moist with soft paper towels? Then the water would truly be rid of instead of breaking down into smaller molecules that maybe get absorbed by the porous TPE? But then the question becomes if the complete dryness then causes too much friction when you pull the soft paper towels. It's as if you are somewhat screwed no matter how you do, or I am just realllyyy bad at chemistry xD These are things I worry about and just want to optimize as much as humanly possible. I have heard of completely "dust-free" labs but completely "water-free" is not possible because you need some level of humidity to survive?

Scourge

Post by Scourge »

I'm not sure if you can be alergic against hydrocarbons, but I think so. On the other hand you can also be alergic to TPE. But overall most people are fine. I believe you can also use a soft sponge to clean the doll.

I think you can use Tampons to dry the Doll. But you can also use a soft towel. That should be enough.
Be careful if you use a hair dryer. Don't concentrate the heat to much on one point.
But I think you will be fine if you use a soft towel and some powder afterwards.
If I'm wrong pls correct me :)

INFORMATIONS