realsexdoll.com

Greetings from Sweden, newbie reporting in

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Westridge

Greetings from Sweden, newbie reporting in

Post by Westridge »

Hi,

I have been lurking around here for some time, playing with the idea of getting me a doll "girlfriend".

I took the plunge some days ago and ordered this beauty, I simply couldn't resist her!

https://www.realistic-love-doll.eu/prod ... -doll-uma/

(WM 156 with head 88, shrugged shoulders option, standing feet and enhanced mouth)

The vendor really impresses with fast and accurate replies on my emails so that seems very promising!

So now eagerly awaiting delivery and hopes that she is as beautiful as in the pictures, but I´m guessing it´s a bit of makeup and photo shop that has been involved in taking these?

Anyone here maybe got the same head and body and want to share some pictures that is not from the manufacturer?

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Greetings from Sweden, newbie reporting in

Post by curiousswede »

Westridge wrote:Hi,

I have been lurking around here for some time, playing with the idea of getting me a doll "girlfriend".

I took the plunge some days ago and ordered this beauty, I simply couldn't resist her!

https://www.realistic-love-doll.eu/prod ... -doll-uma/

(WM 156 with head 88, shrugged shoulders option, standing feet and enhanced mouth)

The vendor really impresses with fast and accurate replies on my emails so that seems very promising!

So now eagerly awaiting delivery and hopes that she is as beautiful as in the pictures, but I´m guessing it´s a bit of makeup and photo shop that has been involved in taking these?

Anyone here maybe got the same head and body and want to share some pictures that is not from the manufacturer?
Hi fellow Swede! I just got my WM168E head #74 blue-eyed blonde natural skin but I won't be able to test her out until Friday or Saturday. I was advised in another thread that you should get some basic sexy dresses to her (whether you like sexy lingerie, sexy leggings or sexy tight dress, whatever floats your boat).

Then you dress her body after you have cleaned & powder it. Then you put on the wig on her head and then you attach the head and take a few steps back and voila! Your maximum first impression possible where you go from "several parts" to "the sum of all parts" ASAP.

Hopefully this will give us a more powerful first impression. On the other hand, you should consider this: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=96840 Don't let hype destroy your possible enjoyments with your soon arriving doll! After all, our dolls are not running on batteries, they are "running on our muscles" if you know what I mean! ;)

What I took away from the thread is two things: 1) Doll ownership is not for everyone, 2) It is all in your mind at the end of the day so you will probably enjoy it more if you already are a person who loves to be inside your own head. If you are very outgoing and social and "outwards" (rarely inside your head), it may be more challenging to fully enjoy it because you might be more "rational" and "logical" about for what it "really is".

However, also as someone else put it in another thread, "Just enjoy the sensations", so enjoy the sweet breasts, the sweet ass, the beautiful face and the complete package. Just enjoy it and don't think so much about how "real" or "fake" it is. Enjoy the ride, I know I will! ^_^

(I mean, people know fleshlights are not real but they can still enjoy the tremendous sensations they provide!)

P.S. Regarding images vs real thing: yes they have professional lightning, perfect posing, applied makeup, professional wigs, great choice of clothes and probably some form of photoshopping. HOWEVER! Some people say that their dolls look even better IRL than on pictures. I will agree that there is more details you can see IRL than online. What is heavily different on pictures vs IRL is how the skin looks in the light. Using soft light and even gold reflectors can make natural skin color on the doll seem like a nice golden tan. I will experiment with my own softboxes and see if I can "improve" my doll's looks IRL without a camera.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

:) Hi Westridge. > Welcome <

Those are good points made by curiousswede. I hope you enjoy your rubber lady when she gets there. With imagination, a lot is possible.

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Welcome to the forum!
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

INFORMATIONS