realsexdoll.com

Hello, new to this adventure. Jumped in head first.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Singlensexless
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello, new to this adventure. Jumped in head first.

Post by Singlensexless »

Hello, thought I'd say hi and get a couple posts in so I can get the information I need. This site helped me to pick my fist doll, a 6ye muscle n fitness body! Look forward to talking to members and enjoying this new world.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Hello, new to this adventure. Jumped in head first.

Post by CF »

Hello! If you've not yet done so, visit the Newbie Welcome page at viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369. It's full of information about this site that will make it easier for you to find your way around.

Have you actually ordered your doll yet? When is she scheduled to arrive home?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

DonKeydick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DonKeydick »

Welcome. I had my eye on a fitness / muscular type as a possible next addition to our household too. Let us know how it goes. Good Luck.
"The More Complex the Mind, the Greater the Need for the Simplicity of Play" James T. Kirk "Shore Leave"
A photographic journey of a young womans blossoming into a beautiful creature.How Julia Spends Her Day
Julia`s welcome page. Hello Ladies
Gabby`s welcome page. Buongiorno America
My Cousin Gabby`s thread. My Cousin Gabby
Anna Belle`s rants. Anna Belle
Link to International Intrigue Bad News From Italy
My Favorite Song Green Eyed Lady by Sugarloaf
"Making DollsBook Great"

Singlensexless
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Singlensexless »

I just received her today !when I can post pics I will, her face is perfect! I'm in love. The body came with several defects, not sure if from shipping or error. .....her anal hole was sealed shut and when I spread her legs it ripped open :( the standing feet bolts. ...all the flesh around them badly torn. One arm stuck together, when I opened it made weird rip, stretch marks. ... rip in shoulder by socket joint. Contact seller, no response. Sent email to manufacture waiting on reply. Very sad, was supposed to be a great day. Will update when I can with pictures.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

What the HELL? You bought from one of the TDF approved vendors, right? You should make three more quick posts (any topic), so you can post pictures. Of course send pics to vendor and 6Ye documenting damage. That really sucks.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi! And WELCOME!

What a traumatic start to your adventure :-( but hopefully all will be sorted out

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I just wanted to add that you shouldn't wash the doll, or dress her, or even put the head on. Don't use her in any way. Document the damage with plenty of photos and repackage her the way she was. This can be tough when it's your first doll, but just put her away and wait for instructions.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Singlensexless wrote:I just received her today !when I can post pics I will, her face is perfect! I'm in love. The body came with several defects, not sure if from shipping or error. .....her anal hole was sealed shut and when I spread her legs it ripped open :( the standing feet bolts. ...all the flesh around them badly torn. One arm stuck together, when I opened it made weird rip, stretch marks. ... rip in shoulder by socket joint. Contact seller, no response. Sent email to manufacture waiting on reply. Very sad, was supposed to be a great day. Will update when I can with pictures.
That really ... Really sucks buddy. It really make me mad when new members get disapointed with damaged first doll. It is SUCH a buz killer of a day that should have been awesome.

Did you bought from an approved vendor here? Or from alie/ebay/random web shop?
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

Who did you buy from?
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

Singlensexless
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Singlensexless »

Hello , the doll was bought from eBay from a member that received it may 29th 2018, from 6ye dolls direct.I saw the package slip. The pictures were not stock but the broken hands were wrapped so I didnt see them, as was the sealed cavity and broken feet..... severely depressing as I have social anxiety disorder and hoped this would help me. Turned out to be a nightmare. Out almost 1000 bucks. Opening case with PayPal. Skin texture looks amazing, haven't doll a thing with it as I'm so bummed about the whole thing. Not sure if seller received it broken and shipped to me like that, or if he truly didnt know. Its a genuine one with everything it should have. Will be posting it for sale after I hear the outcome. Expect to get screwed so going to try to recover what I can. Not sure I'll try again after this....waiting on ups to deliver a cheap one I ordered on amazon after getting my busted doll. I'll let everyone know what happens....fml.

Singlensexless
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Singlensexless »

Seller willing to do partial refund, just got a reply. He swears it wasnt known, he never took the feet out of the package when he got it or unwrapped it fully, just realized it was far too heavy for him to move so he put it back inext the box and tried to recover what money he could from it. It was purchased brand new, he again confirmed this. Not sure what to do......

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome Single, I'm so sorry to hear this. Don't settle yet. Allow the dispute to play out and hope for the best. It doesn't matter that the seller didn't know of the damage, he should have known and sold you a product that wasn't what he described, end of story. Get full refund if Paypal/ebay will support you. Not sure if they will or not but best to try. Good luck.

Singlensexless
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Singlensexless »

Well, here she is......got a phone call from seller, he admitted to getting the doll damaged from the factory, he thought it happened to all of them and was normal. Never contacted 6ye as he was embarrassed and thought it was ok, never tried to have then make it right. Not sure what to do. As its my first doll I'm not gonna be trying to fix her, if anyone knows someone who wants it, never been used for anything, needs work.sigh. more pics to come.
Attachments
20180615_212112.jpg
20180615_212112.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 980 times
20180615_211246.jpg
20180615_211246.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 980 times
20180615_211723.jpg
20180615_211723.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 980 times
20180615_212252.jpg
20180615_212252.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 980 times

Singlensexless
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Singlensexless »

More pics
Attachments
20180615_212544.jpg
20180615_212544.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 977 times
20180615_211953.jpg
20180615_211953.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 977 times
20180615_211256.jpg
20180615_211256.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 977 times
20180615_211758.jpg
20180615_211758.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 977 times

pedroza
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pedroza »

I assume you paid with Paypal?
As a seller, if you take Paypal, you take returns, period.
If you file a dispute, the seller will lose. Remember that when you negotiate a settlement.

Maybe you can get it dirt cheap and then flip it here to get the rest of your money back.
If it were me, I'd get it cheap and use it for "naughty" fantasies and get a new doll for "nice" fantasies.
Good luck!!

INFORMATIONS