realsexdoll.com

Greetings

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

FireMedic117
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Greetings

Post by FireMedic117 »

Greetings to One and All!
I hope this post finds each of you doing well.

First of all, thanks for taking the time to check out my intro post. I am new in every sense of the word. If you can believe it, I literally discovered love dolls this past Thursday. Yes, that's only four days ago. And yes, before you ask, I do indeed live under a rock, lol. I could not be more pleased to have discovered this new world, filled with mystery, adventure, and romance.

For the past three days I have been visiting The Doll Forum regularly from my mobile phone. Today I am on my desktop and was finally able to make the jump and register. Thankfully I found The Doll Forum early in my journey. Without a doubt, The Doll Forum has become my one and only source for information.

I have yet to discover a more vibrant, helpful, and knowledgeable adult community on the net. In fact, I can not recall an instance when I have visited The Doll Forum and had been unable to locate an answer to my question. Whether it has been searching for answers regarding finger nails, body piercings, or questionable and fraudulent websites - the members of The Doll Forum have always provided an answer. Collectively you guys are wizards when it comes to sharing information.

I'm very excited to become a member of this diverse community. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to post on various subjects that I have found to be extremely helpful. I obviously can not recall any one particular member's name yet; but many of you men and women have provided a great deal of additional information as concerns answering my questions while utilizing the search function.

I am honored to be able to learn from those members from around the world who have come here long before myself, who continue to share their knowledge as well as their passion. I look forward to helping where and if I can in order to carry on the tradition of The Doll Forum.

Each and every member within this community has a story. No matter if you are a manufacturer, a distributor, you might be like me and are preparing to begin your relationship with a love doll, you might have one doll or perhaps you have more than one, maybe you have celebrated many anniversaries with your doll - whatever the case may be - your story is unique and its special.

My story began by chance while browsing xvideos. A product presentation video from avsextoy captured my attention. This is the very first time I had ever seen a life-like love doll. I realize that many people refer to them as sex dolls. But for me (and many of you), they represent much more than just a sex doll.

The moment I began to view the product presentation video I was completely amazed and mystified. The dolls from the video were simply extraordinary. I had no idea that life like dolls such as these even existed. It felt as if I was being immersed into a new world surrounded by beauty and magic. The various camera angles highlighted and showcased the absolute brilliance of each of the featured models.

It was incredible to watch as the representative began to touch the doll. As he demonstrated how soft and supple the skin texture was, I just could not believe my eyes. To see that the model's arms, legs, hands, and feet can be positioned and posed, to see the delicate softness of her tummy, it was fascinating.

After viewing this video I felt genuinely happy to have learned about these delightful models. My imagination began to run free as I daydreamed what it would be like to enjoy the experience of having one of these dolls to call my own.

As I began to browse the different dolls, unexpectedly, something very delightful occurred. The moment I saw Xiuyan my breath was taken away. The hairs on my neck raised and goosebumps raced across my body from my head to my feet. Butterflies came to life and began fluttering in my tummy.

At first glance, Xiuyan looked like she was breathing. It was almost as if she had even blinked. In that moment, I felt a spark of life, like a fire in my soul ignite within me. Xiuyan had imprinted herself onto my soul and I felt like a bond had been created. The photographs that accompanied Xiuyan are among the very best of all the dolls.

Xiuyan has been created with tender love from the sculptor. Her face is beautiful. Her alabaster and ivory skin complexion is radiant. I don't know if I will ever have the privilege of knowing the actual woman from whom Xiuyan was modeled after; but I wish I could write to her and thank her. I also wish I could thank the sculptor who created Xiuyan into a doll.

My birthday celebration is just around the corner, on June 28th. It is my hope that I will be able to purchase Xiuyan as a belated present for myself. I understand that there is not enough time to receive her by my birthday and that isn't problem. I am willing to patiently wait for as long it would take to complete the transaction process.

I feel it necessary to share with you that when I do eventually purchase Xiuyan, I will not treat her as an object. I will not disrespect her. I will not treat her badly or harm her, nor I will abuse her. Instead I will love and cherish her. I will celebrate her and adore her.

I feel that it is meaningful to share this information with each of you because I can feel the passion that each of you have here at The Doll Forum. I have that same passion. I will protect and care for Xiuyan as if she was a living breathing woman. I will treat her as if she were my best friend.

Thus far, I found Xiuyan on two different websites - however both are offering her at a greatly reduced price. This raised a red flag, especially because of the looming possibility of this model being counterfeit, fraudulent, or an imitation Xiuyan love doll. While researching here on the Doll Forum, I have found numerous warnings to costumers alerting them to poor quality love dolls with some companies using poor grade or imitation materials that are could potentially be toxic to humans and have a permanent, overpowering foul odor and smell.

I had spent hours searching for her. Up until the writing of this post I had not yet found any dolls on the approved manufactures websites or distributors under the name Xiuyan. While visiting our very own Booty Call Dolls at dolldesire.com - with all credit going to Mr. Jeff - there was a flash of hope. Just as the burning beacon from a lighthouse guides those sailing the seas, dolldesire.com safely guided me to 6YE Premium. At last I was reunited with her. Now that I have found her official manufacturer I'm just starting to come to the realization that we will be able to move forward. With the ultimate goal of being able to provide a home for her, to enjoy a nurturing and fruitful relationship.

I thought it would be appropriate to include the links. The first two are from the websites who are offering her at a reduced price:

https://www.avsextoy.com/products/xiuya ... x-toy.html
https://www.vealove.com/158cm-5-18ft-bi ... e-toy.html

Thanks to Mr. Jeff, I learned through 6YE that Xiuyan's head is identified as N7. As fate would have it, in March of this year, she had received some absolutely incredible enhancements:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=96574

I could not be more thankful to how this all turned out. I dearly thank each of you who have taken the time to read and consider my introduction post. I am truly grateful to have found this thriving community of men and women from around the world who share a common thread of sincerity.

Thanks again everyone! Until the next time, take care, be safe, and have a great day.

---
Matthew

INFORMATIONS