realsexdoll.com

Took a chance..

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

IamSirWilhelm
Apprentice
Apprentice

Took a chance..

Post by IamSirWilhelm »

Hello TDF! I have been a long time lurker of the forums, and let me preface this by saying.. without the mass of invaluable information and general talk amongst members, I wouldn't have been confident enough to make a purchase, thank you all!

A little about myself.. I am a younger guy at the age of 23. I still live at home with a (somewhat weirded out now, but mildly interested) parent. Others consider me good looking, and I have no issues finding a girlfriend, though.. I have always been drawn to the idea of a doll.. must be something about them.. The perfect woman.. always what you want them to be..

Recently, I got in touch with Jeff at BCD. And through his patience I sought out to finally purchase a doll. After months of looking, studying different body shapes, manufacturers, anatomy placement, I was ready to make a purchase. Jeff and I corresponded for a week before I made commitment.. About a year ago, I fell in love with Sanhui's PS 168cm Abigail. Though, with options I wanted, she would have been outside the price range I'd be willing to spend on my first synthetic love affair at $2,800. So, I decided upon SM doll's 163 B cup. I was all set to make a purchase by friday the 15'th. Last minute.. (again.. thank you TDF..) I changed directions, once I found out, and completed my order for Sange's new 165cm tpe doll.

Now, this is where the chance takes place. Jeff warned me that not much is known about Sange's dolls. I'm sitting here now with her and I must say. What I have read regarding Sanhui, shows through very much in this doll.

She is stunning. She is TPE. And yet she carries many traits I see in her silicone sisters. She seems so far to be high in quality and durability. I look forward to sharing her with you all as soon as I am able to post pictures!

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Took a chance..

Post by gunsmithcat »

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to TDF! I would love to see some pics when you get her!
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

IamSirWilhelm
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by IamSirWilhelm »

gunsmithcat wrote:Congrats on your purchase and welcome to TDF! I would love to see some pics when you get her!
Thank you! Yes, I have her now and will post some pictures as soon as I am able to!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing your new friend. :glou:

FireMedic117
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FireMedic117 »

Hello SirWillhelm! Knighted already?! What's the secret? :)

I'm glad you decided to take a chance. Being a rookie myself I think it's safe to say that we won't find a better, more caring, helpful, understanding, knowledgable, and overall badass community than The Doll Forum.

On a side note, stay at home for as long as your situation allows. Bank all the money that you are able to make now. You will set yourself up for success when it comes time to make a go of it on your own (along with your 165cm partner in crime and trusty sidekick of course).

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi IamSirWilhelm and FireMedic117. > Welcome < <---(click for welcome spam)

Congrats Sir Wilhelm on sponsoring a cute doll. :thumbs_up:

IamSirWilhelm
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by IamSirWilhelm »

FireMedic117 wrote:Hello SirWillhelm! Knighted already?! What's the secret? :)

I'm glad you decided to take a chance. Being a rookie myself I think it's safe to say that we won't find a better, more caring, helpful, understanding, knowledgable, and overall badass community than The Doll Forum.

On a side note, stay at home for as long as your situation allows. Bank all the money that you are able to make now. You will set yourself up for success when it comes time to make a go of it on your own (along with your 165cm partner in crime and trusty sidekick of course).
Yes, knighted already! lol. I have been reading the forums for a couple years now, and I have always been thoroughly impressed. Fantastic community here. Advice definitely taken! lol that's what I'm doing at the moment! Busy busy and save! I'm hoping I'll be able to do a smaller scale photo shoot this weekend! I'll either post some pictures up here or in Sange's subcategory, wherever neccessary so be on the lookout!

And thank you all for the warm welcome for us!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

It's certainly not against the rules to post photos here, but it's member introductions so you'd likely get more viewership elsewhere. While Sanhui's been around for a bit, the Sange offshoot is still so new that right now they're pretty much the only ones posting in there.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=399 ..so I'm sure they'd appreciate any photos you post in there.

Anyhow, you could also post photos in Eye Candy https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11 or Dolls In General https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=87.

INFORMATIONS