realsexdoll.com

The Netherlands have arrived.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

The Netherlands have arrived.

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Hello all, here's my introduction.

I'm a 36 years old guy that lives in the the Netherlands. (Well nown from the tulps, cheese, en the fantastic electronic dance music scene.)

As my members name already reveals, I am completely crazy about the Dutch electronic dance scene, it was my first big love that I have been faithful since the rise of the electronic dance music in the early 90s.
I especially like the harder types within the scene. (Hardcore, Techno, Doomcore, Darkcore) Enough said about my music taste for now. just wanna explain the chosen member name.

I have been living alone with my pets for years because I have autism, Contact with people in daily life is often quite a task but the last years are better than in my younger years, the great music scene here in holland has also helped a lot by I have learned from visiting house parties easier to make contact with people because they are often on the same wavelength and people do not judge things that current society often has an a judgement about.
My other interests that I have are: Computers, football, Visiting car races such as F1 GP Belgium, supporting Max Verstappen at the Dutch stand.
I also like to watch the indy-car and the WEC races on tv usually the weekends.

In daily life after work i give support to my sick mother where I can, she never abandoned me in the past because I had many behavioral problems in my younger years. I have no secrets for her because she knows that I see things differently. After all, she wants me to be happy and if that is with an artificial partner she can live with it.
she will teach me basic make-up and making hairstyles.
The best thing I think of my mother is that she says "this is our little secret" let people think what they want if you are happy then I am that as a mother too. (Yes, I did not expect that from her, but that's how you can see how things can walk in life.)

Now you will want to know how I ended up in the world of dolls .... I already know a long time of the existence of this secret world because I met my dream princes by chance when browsing the internet Earlier this year, I first thought it was real woman when I saw that pictures, I could hardly believe it was a doll. This is her: Bea 157 B-cup (2)
Because of the ever-increasing cravings and attraction, I started to immerse myself in it, I have read a lot and when I found the answers to my questions, I decided that I would have to come out of the closet. solving existing loneliness (especially on the couch in the evening and the weekends).
I needed a while to give this feeling a place and give in to what I secretly always dreamed of inside.
After confessing my secret to my mother, the decision was made after the positive reaction from her, Well I'm going for it now.
Where first a piece of shame was I think now let society think what they want, who are they to judge how I live my life within the walls of my house.

I have already ordered my Bea 157 B-cup (2) Last week.
After doing some research I came across a store that WMdoll & SYdoll offers here in the Netherlands with a real store where you can take advantage if there is a problem occur, this gives me more confidence to buy than just a webshop where you can not find yourself in a real store.
They also offer the possibility to design a doll yourself as desired.
The latter was not necessary otherwise Bea is perfect for me as she is.

I have already mentally anticipated that I will not see her earlier than 4 weeks, the time she possibly comes earlier is included. The seller indicates that the delivery time is 2 to 4 weeks so that's why I keep 4 weeks myself.
It gives my head a bit more rest and I prefer that everything is correct when she is there, then she will be delivered in 2 weeks but if there are defects and she has to go back then it all took longer than those 4 weeks.
Now the seller happily checks the orders themselves when it comes in or everything is in order before it is sent to the customer. That is what I call top service, but you can also expect that from a salesperson who sells goods that have the value of an average monthly salary.
I have been alone for a long time, so the 4 weeks of waiting for me is not such a problem because you know inside that your dreamwoman is finally coming to you.
By reading the many great topics here on the forum, I have found enough work and insperation to let that time pass by positively.

I also had a nice name for my (Doll) wife for a while, Timea Bella.

Photos of my Timea will come online in the future when she is ready. First I went through the introductory period quietly and well, I also need the time to go into real women things such as clothing, make-up, wigs and most importantly the maintenance stuff in stock.

I already have a nice big room that will be her domain.
The eggshell swing chair that I have in that room is her first welcome gift. I have also planned a make-up table so that she can feel completely at home.
Furthermore, I have a mobile wardrobe where I now do nothing with it, for her clothes this is ideal so I do not have to buy those later.

So and now I am going to bring this introduction to an end, because of my fanaticism, my introduction story has already become longer than actually intended.
Yes autistic people are often silent people but ask them about their interests or let them free speak and many will hear you from the head when they get started, I hear that often enough at work.

I am really looking forward to a nice time here on your beautiful community.

Greetings from the Netherlands.
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: The Netherlands have arrived.

Post by Slew »

Greetings DDM, welcome to the forum. :thumbs_up:

Glance over our welcome spam if you haven't already:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 21#p865521

And now.. it's time to dance. Image

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:This is her: Bea 157 B-cup
Hello Maniac!

Great choice, the Bea 157 B-cup, she is such a hot doll!

Congrats and Welcome to TDF!

:glou:
My Doll Album is here!

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Seattle Slew wrote:Greetings DDM, welcome to the forum. :thumbs_up:

Glance over our welcome spam if you haven't already:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 21#p865521

And now.. it's time to dance. Image
Read and understood. :thumbs_up:

HotDiggityDoll wrote:
Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:This is her: Bea 157 B-cup
Hello Maniac!

Great choice, the Bea 157 B-cup, she is such a hot doll!

Congrats and Welcome to TDF!

Thank you. :thumbs_up:
Yeah Bea 157 B-cup is my taste of woman, I like tight body's en her face and eye's makes me crazy.

There is so much to choose from but this WM doll model is as if I have designed her myself. She is completely to my liking and that has also prompted me to buy the doll.

And these kind of clothings she will wear for me. I like to play role-playing games where you can dress her like a real dream princess.
https://www.vegaoo.nl/p-289789-sexy-pan ... pe=product

There is nothing more beautiful than going home from work, to a partner who dresses in a style that makes you happy by looking at it, she's not only for sex in my opinion, she will be my soulmate and partygirl and i treat her with love and respect as you do with a real woman.
It will not be boring for me (and her) because there are so many clothing combinations possible that I can give her once a week a different role through party clothes.
This keeps it nice and that makes me feel even more attracted to her.

Cheers guy's.
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

FireMedic117
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FireMedic117 »

Hello and Welcome Dutch Dance Maniac!!!

I am delighted to know that you have discovered TDF community. It is clear from your introduction that your wonderful spirit will enrich and inspire everyone here.

I may not be from the Netherlands but I love electronic dance music. Like you, I found my love for electronic dance, trance, and progressive house in the 90's. It was a much different time, long before the internet had evolved into what it has become today. :)

Living here in Florida, it was like finding water in a desert when it came to electronic dance music. Europe was the place to be. Everything was slow here in the USA in terms of EDM. You couldn't find it anywhere, lol.

Now EDM is easily accessible to all thanks to the internet. Ultra Music Fest just celebrated its 20th anniversary. I am happy to say that I have attended Ultra here in Miami fourteen of those twenty years!

I am so happy that you found Timea Bella!

It was love at first sight for me as well my friend. I look forward to adopting my love later this week.

I also enjoy customizing my video game characters. If given the choice, I always pick a female and dress her up in pretty princess outfits. :)

We have a lot in common, lol.

Again - welcome to TDF!! :)

slimdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by slimdoll »

That Sexy Panda costume is too perfect! I'm going to have to look for one of those here in the states. Congrats on your new love. I am in the same position, waiting for my girl to arrive in August. I almost chose the 157B as well, but went for the 168A instead. I'm looking forward to seeing your Timea and all the cool outfits she will have!
Katia: WM168A Head#159

INFORMATIONS