realsexdoll.com

Newbie from New York

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Kazama6492
Apprentice
Apprentice

Newbie from New York

Post by Kazama6492 »

Good morning, everyone. Ever since I saw the video by Ryan Davis about Jasmine (WM163 H) I immediately started looking up sex dolls. I figured there’s no way a doll that thick and/or detailed exists. To say I was wrong is an understatement!

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Newbie from New York

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hello Kazama6492,

If you haven't already, you can view the new member's welcome page here: Welcome to TDF!

You've definitely come to the right place!
Dolls have come a very long way, no doubt about it. Nothing to do with the party blow up dolls that the unitiated often assume them to be :lol:
Make sure to do a lot of reading, do your research and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

:glou:

ZD

Here's the video in question, it did make the rounds here over the holidays... pretty funny :D

Mr shyguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mr shyguy »

That video definitely got a lot of people considering getting themselves a doll. Especially thick like that. This has opened a world of possibilities and opportunity to try many different body types without as much risk involved.

Kazama6492
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kazama6492 »

I actually ordered one from beautiful dolls, but I’ll make a separate thread for that once I’m allowed to post pics. A WM156cm B with head #47.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Kazama6492 wrote:I actually ordered one from beautiful dolls, but I’ll make a separate thread for that once I’m allowed to post pics. A WM156cm B with head #47.

Definitely a great choice, Kazama6492!
The 156 really is such a gorgeous body.

Wishing her a safe and speedy flight!

:glou:

ZD

INFORMATIONS