realsexdoll.com

Newly joined

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Newly joined

Post by Henry869 »

Just joined up. I’ve been looking to dive into doll life, and have found it way more complicated than I ever thought. I am looking to try a wee small doll to start, for example:

http://minilovedolls.com/shop-all-dolls/

I’m not sure I can handle a life-size doll, and the smaller life-size dolls (3ft or so) are a grey area when it comes to the law in my country, even though the ones I’ve seen are *very* adult featured.

Anyway we’ll see how she goes!
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Newly joined

Post by Chuck Norris »

If you say that it is already a "grey" area in your country, then why go for it?
Send us a post card from jail would you with big Bubba beside you. :razz:

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Chuck Norris wrote:If you say that it is already a "grey" area in your country, then why go for it?
Send us a post card from jail would you with big Bubba beside you. :razz:

That’s why I’m looking at the wee dolls (60-80cm) so I avoid the grey area.

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I can't imagine anything that small as a sex-doll

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

haremlover wrote:I can't imagine anything that small as a sex-doll

Best wishes

Harem
I was of the same opinion when I first looked, but... they’re damn cute.

———

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Gentlemen,

Mini Love Dolls is a long standing company here on TDF who has recently ventured in the small doll market. The dolls clearly have adult faces and bodies with proper head/body size proportions. The anime/elf look also keeps them in the adult realm of dolls. They are according to the site, 63.5cm or 25" These dolls are roughly 1:5 scale, which keeping the same proportions life size would be ~5'1" or 155 cm
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

TJ_Foxx wrote:Gentlemen,

Mini Love Dolls is a long standing company here on TDF who has recently ventured in the small doll market. The dolls clearly have adult faces and bodies with proper head/body size proportions. The anime/elf look also keeps them in the adult realm of dolls. They are according to the site, 63.5cm or 25" These dolls are roughly 1:5 scale, which keeping the same proportions life size would be ~5'1" or 155 cm
The wee dolls are fascinating, and like tiny real women, to me at least.

Guess you could describe them as a Fleshlight with arms legs and head... but that’s minimizing their appeal!

And in the back of my mind I had wondered about scale, as I’ve been into building military models and have done drafting work on plans of residential homes/cottages. I hadn’t tried to calculate it, but I am glad you mentioned it. Thanks!

———

INFORMATIONS