realsexdoll.com

Greetings all

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Easy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Greetings all

Post by Easy »

Hello there everyone, Easy from Australia here.
...I really wanted to say something more to introduce myself but i'm coming up empty, so i hope i can think of something eventually while continuing my research into the world of these lovely dolls.

Chris98king

Re: Greetings all

Post by Chris98king »

Hey easy welcome. I hope you have fun here with us all. You said that your doing research do you have an idea at what your going to try to get yet?

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Welcome to TDF, best of luck to you. Lots of great people and dolls here.
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

Easy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Easy »

Chris98king wrote:Hey easy welcome. I hope you have fun here with us all. You said that your doing research do you have an idea at what your going to try to get yet?
Hi and thank you, i've generally been looking into manageable sizes of dolls due to limited living space. There seems to be quite a few options out there but it's quite fun simply browsing right now, this place is quite a hub.
Aikolover1 wrote:Welcome to TDF, best of luck to you. Lots of great people and dolls here.
Hello!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum Easy! Just take your time and do plenty research so you can get the right doll the first time.
Also don't hesitate to ask any questions that you may have. There are lots of knowledgeable people here who will be glad to help. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

roodood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by roodood »

Welcome mate , there is a few of us aussies here.

Im only knew as well, when ya have 5 x posts PM me and i can fill ya in on some things i learnt with customs here in oz justa week ago

oh and these Gals are heavy mate , i thought to me self phhht 36kg easy, but man its a struggle if your older like me

Easy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Easy »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Welcome to the forum Easy! Just take your time and do plenty research so you can get the right doll the first time.
Also don't hesitate to ask any questions that you may have. There are lots of knowledgeable people here who will be glad to help. :glou:
Thank you, and will do!
roodood wrote:Welcome mate , there is a few of us aussies here.

Im only knew as well, when ya have 5 x posts PM me and i can fill ya in on some things i learnt with customs here in oz justa week ago

oh and these Gals are heavy mate , i thought to me self phhht 36kg easy, but man its a struggle if your older like me
Nice to meetcha, i knew there'd have to be a few aussies around. Info on customs would be great when i get around to that stage, border defense seems to be getting wierder and wierder with their laws every year. I'll see how i go with weight, i was planning on lighter dolls anyway due to having a not-so-good-back.

Chris98king

Post by Chris98king »

I have limited space and I do great with a 148cm plus I like short girls anyways

roodood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by roodood »

Easy wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:Welcome to the forum Easy! Just take your time and do plenty research so you can get the right doll the first time.
Thank you, and will do!
roodood wrote:Welcome mate , there is a few of us aussies here.

Nice to meetcha, i knew there'd have to be a few aussies around. Info on customs would be great when i get around to that stage, border defense seems to be getting wierder and wierder with their laws every year. I'll see how i go with weight, i was planning on lighter dolls anyway due to having a not-so-good-back.

yeah well my girl is 36kg and shes a lot of weigh man, im not struggling , but i wish i had of got a doll about 27-28 kg

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:D Welcome new member Easy, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Check out the links in this post viewtopic.php?p=1274794#p1274794

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS