realsexdoll.com

Hello from a Doll noob

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

The Dollfather
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hello from a Doll noob

Post by The Dollfather »

Hello, and thank you for all the great info on this site. Never in my life did I think that one day I would own a Doll, or for that matter want to. I am plenty capable of meeting and getting together with real women. Problem is every time I've been with a real woman lately I can't wait or her to leave after I've laid her. Then there is all that nagging, complaining, compromising, etc. Don't take this wrong just got out of an almost 7yr relationship, possibly a little resentment there. Not trying to sound like a douche. I've owned a few "toys" but nothing resembling a life size real woman.

So long story short. I find myself searching Amazon, and eBay. Looking for a new toy to get me by in those "no ones around to help me out moments". I figured I'd get another small 2 or 3lbs thing. Next thing I know I'm looking at full on torsos. Then I see these beautiful looking Dolls. Mind you I've seen them before just thought who in their right mind would drop that kind of coin to get off.

Fast forward 4 days. This guy!!! And boy am I happy. Found myself more interested in dressing her up, and taking pictures than actually having sex with her.

Wish I would have found this site before I made my purchase but I am 98% happy. There was a small mishap in shipping. Apparently the people working for the shipping companies can't read and stood her up, causing some minor holes in the bottom of her feet. I opened the box and it was Doll love at first site. That being said the seller should be happy cause I don't want to part with her waiting for a replacement. Any suggestions are definitely welcome. Her name is Mercedes. I will be posting her unboxing shortly looking for some feedback. She is the beautiful woman pictured in my avatar.

DonKeydick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hello from a Doll noob

Post by DonKeydick »

Welcome to TDF. I found myself in a similar situation and made a similar purchase with no idea how life changing it would become. I did not know of TDF before my first so it was a total crapshoot but it came up lucky for me on a 140 cm Rifrano. That was in late Feb and now I have two 165 cm Racyme dolls as well. The emotional connection with them is amazing and dressing them photographing them and just being with them is my life now and I love it. This is a super resource for all doll owners and keeps surprising me with the amount of info available from members. Good luck and post some photos of your new lady.
"The More Complex the Mind, the Greater the Need for the Simplicity of Play" James T. Kirk "Shore Leave"
A photographic journey of a young womans blossoming into a beautiful creature.How Julia Spends Her Day
Julia`s welcome page. Hello Ladies
Gabby`s welcome page. Buongiorno America
My Cousin Gabby`s thread. My Cousin Gabby
Anna Belle`s rants. Anna Belle
Link to International Intrigue Bad News From Italy
My Favorite Song Green Eyed Lady by Sugarloaf
"Making DollsBook Great"

Unknown03
Former Member

Re: Hello from a Doll noob

Post by Unknown03 »

Welcome to tdf, dollfather! There are many of us here who bought our dolls originally for sex but found ourselves falling in love and forming a surprisingly deep emotional connection. The Luna link in my signature is to a blog I've been writing as I grapple with these very real feelings.

Glad you found this community. You'll find it's a rich resource for all your questions, and a great group of people who understand what you're going through.
DonKeydick wrote: it came up lucky for me on a 140 cm Rifrano. That was in late Feb and now I have two 165 cm Racyme dolls as well.
3 dolls?! 8O I know Julia and Gabby.... who is the other lucky lady?

INFORMATIONS