realsexdoll.com

Been lurking here for quite some time

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Reggie_Green

Been lurking here for quite some time

Post by Reggie_Green »

Hello group I’ve been lurking here for quite some time now and just recently joined. This would be officially my first post. This post strikes a nerve for me bc it is my situation as well. Been married for 18yrs 5 kids 4 dogs and a cat.we both love each other dearly but daily life leaves little room for intimacy and as most of us I have frequent needs, more than she probably like so I just recently purchased my first doll. It
literally just received it yesterday. I have yet to open it but it’s good to see I’m not the only guy looking for safe andpractical means of relief. As soon as I get a chance I’ll post my first timer review. One question though will she be ok sitting in her box for the next couple days, I don’t have the time to open her at the moment but the anticipation is killing me. Thanks and I’m glad I found this site/this post
Last edited by Slew on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved from SRSD to member introductions

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Been lurking here for quite some time

Post by Slew »

Hi Reggie_Green. Welcome: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 21#p865521

Yeah she should be fine in her box for a few days. You don't want to leave her in there for too long before checking to see she's alright but she should be fine for a few days.

I've moved your post here as it should get more appropriate traffic. The subject was on-topic, but that thread had several posts already, so likely posters would be responding to the OP rather than to you, and this is your moment.. :wink:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Been lurking here for quite some time

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS