realsexdoll.com

New and interested in joining the doll club

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Snoman99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: New and interested in joining the doll club

Post by Snoman99 »

LOL nice Kat! But arn't we breaking the first rule? I don't know I'm still new here :wink:

After reading some of the horror stories I think I'll start out with a silicone doll. After consideration and checking my savings, I would't mind paying extra for quality and convenience. I only thru the 1K out there because it's a hit i could shake off if things didn't go right.

Because of the personal nature of the doll, I wouldn't feel comfortable buying a used one, no matter how clean. It would feel like sleeping with a GF that cheated on me. I know I'm weird :? No offense to you second hand dolls/owners :oops: I've been browsing the US vendors, but I haven't found anything I really want. Though as Dollectable said "You get what you pay for."

Jimbofod, you're a wise man and I'm not one to ignore wisdom gained thru experience. With all the searching I've done I don't know how I missed Elfie. I really love the fantasy dolls and an Elf is what I wanted from the beginning. She actually fits all the criteria I've been looking for and has a recommendation from a TDF member :D She is $600 over, but she is also exactly what I want. If the quality is top notch as you say I think its a sound investment. Do you think Elwyn would mind if I sent for one of her relatives come live with me?

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Snoman99, Kat tells me you're safe to talk about Doll Club when you're in Doll Club. ;) Elsewhere, you're at your own risk!

I totally get your aversion to second hand. I was the same for a good long while. I even didn't feel right selling my first doll for a long while, even though she had a replaceable insert. The other concern about buying second had is that, kind of like buying a used car, you never know exactly what happened before. This sadly was the case with my Elfie who suffered an injury that I am working on getting fixed. If you buy new, you can treat your doll as carefully as you like and know at least that whatever happens was on you.

Ellie would be happy to have more elves to chat with on TDF. Actually, you might want to check out a thread called the Foreign Quarter. The Elfie is excellent, and I recommend you check out the Sanhui forum for more info and reviews of others. All Sanhui dolls Elfie size and bigger have upgrade options you will want to consider. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask me here or in PM.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Snoman99 wrote:LOL nice Kat! But arn't we breaking the first rule? I don't know I'm still new here :wink:

After reading some of the horror stories I think I'll start out with a silicone doll. After consideration and checking my savings, I would't mind paying extra for quality and convenience. I only thru the 1K out there because it's a hit i could shake off if things didn't go right.

Because of the personal nature of the doll, I wouldn't feel comfortable buying a used one, no matter how clean. It would feel like sleeping with a GF that cheated on me. I know I'm weird :? No offense to you second hand dolls/owners :oops: I've been browsing the US vendors, but I haven't found anything I really want. Though as Dollectable said "You get what you pay for."

Jimbofod, you're a wise man and I'm not one to ignore wisdom gained thru experience. With all the searching I've done I don't know how I missed Elfie. I really love the fantasy dolls and an Elf is what I wanted from the beginning. She actually fits all the criteria I've been looking for and has a recommendation from a TDF member :D She is $600 over, but she is also exactly what I want. If the quality is top notch as you say I think its a sound investment. Do you think Elwyn would mind if I sent for one of her relatives come live with me?
Well, as far as the used doll thing goes, every pussy I ever got was used, except for one virgin. Silicone dolls can be sanitized properly. TPE, not so much. I doubt I buy any used TPE dolls, but I once purchased a used silicone doll. I had no problems sanitizing it. I wouldn't worry too much about that.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

If cost is a factor, you could try JMdoll. They are silicone and their prices are very reasonable and they make a good doll and their customer service is really good. You could get a new 142cm from them for $1550.

Sanhui dolls are good as well. I have seen a new one in person and they have made many improvements since I got mine 2 years ago.

Good luck and welcome to TDF.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Snoman99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Snoman99 »

Thanks for all the info everyone. I think my first doll will be an Elfie :D Any tips on the best way to order from Sanhui? Also can anyone tell me if the jiggly upgrades are worth it compared to default? They certainly look amazing!

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Snoman99 wrote:Thanks for all the info everyone. I think my first doll will be an Elfie :D Any tips on the best way to order from Sanhui? Also can anyone tell me if the jiggly upgrades are worth it compared to default? They certainly look amazing!
The elfie is a great choice, and she is of high quality so that even if you get more dolls you would want to keep her as well. It's not like she takes up too much space, after all. ;)

The jiggly boobs are pretty much universally recommended for Sanhui's dolls. See below for a non-scientific comparison to a similar sized TPE doll. I'd say they are too close to call.
Elfie on left, TPE on right
Elfie on left, TPE on right
20180609_202744.gif (17.21 MiB) Viewed 494 times
I would recommend the soft butt as well, even though it won't really jiggle so much as just feel better for slapping and what not. :whistle: Belly is a matter of taste IMO. Soft belly feels nice unless you want her to feel more firm and fit. There was an issue with rippling with this feature initially, but it has been fixed. Pigmented nipples and vagina are recommended to prevent wear and tear of coloration. Standing foot is something that is a must for me, but it depends on your intended use and if the look bothers you. (I don't really care since I usually keep my dolls in leggings or socks most of the time for protection. Plus I'm not into feet.) The foot plate is very strong, so you could still stand her sometimes even without the standing foot pegs if she has good supportive shoes.

You can buy directly from Sanhui. I recommend contacting them on Skype. Sometimes their email has issues. They are very friendly and helpful, and their English is not perfect but very good. It might take a bit of time for them to reply to you, maybe a few days if you have questions they have to check on before getting back to you. I think they just get very busy. Often they reply back on the weekend. Do ask questions! Do mention you are a TDF member for a discount and/or possibly extra free goodies. They are very good about meeting specific requests for their customers also. As said before, you may have reasons to prefer using vendor, which is also fine.

Don't worry too much about eye color as they can be easily switched out. You can request extra colors. For Ellie I use aquamarine most of the time, which is blue with some yellowish green in it. She also has what I think is emerald that looks pretty much like greenish brown, but it might just be brown. The "red" Sanhui eyes (in bigger dolls at least) are a reddish brown. Sapphire is a pure blue.

Wigs for her size are hard to find, so ask for any ones you like. Easier to have them sent with her than order later.

One aspect of the elfie is the rather tight lower orifices that may be also a bit shallow for some. Refer to the specs for details. The anus in particular may be prone to tearing, but there is a fix Sanhui can advise you on. Also, they can do custom sizing for you upon ordering.

Well I've rambled on a lot here, but if you have questions feel free to ask me or other owners in the Sanhui forum.

:glou:

Snoman99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Snoman99 »

Awesome! Thanks Jimbo. That's the same non-scientific method I'd use if i had them side by side. The difference looks minimal, but I can see it.

I opened communication with Coco at Sanhui via Skype. I was up late when I sent them a message and they responded within the hour. It turns out Elfie comes with an upgrade from 14 to 17 cm depth and 3.5 diameter orifices, thou the anal max depth is limited. Orders from the manufacturer also get 2 free upgrades and TDF member get up to 5% discount (not including shipping) :D

I'll create a topic on the Sanhui forum to document my total experience culminating in the great unboxing. Thank you all for the guidance. I look forward to meeting and introducing my new Elfie (Name TBD) :D

Sno

INFORMATIONS