realsexdoll.com

Hello to all

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Curious newbie

Hello to all

Post by Curious newbie »

I'm a new member. I've been interested for a few years and have browsed the various vendors websites. I'm looking forward to buying my first doll and I've decided to that this is the place to come for advice and counsel.

I look forward to joining the community soon! Any and all advice is appreciated.

Thanks to the owners for creating this resource and to the members for the support.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Hello to all

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Curious newbie wrote:I'm a new member. I've been interested for a few years and have browsed the various vendors websites. I'm looking forward to buying my first doll and I've decided to that this is the place to come for advice and counsel.

I look forward to joining the community soon! Any and all advice is appreciated.

Thanks to the owners for creating this resource and to the members for the support.

:D Welcome new member Curious newbie , here are some handy forum operation starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum Curious newbie! You're already off to a good start by coming here first. :thumbs_up:
Just take your time and do lots of research before deciding on a doll so that you will be more likely to get the right one the first time.
Of course the "right" doll can be different for each individual as it depends on each person's circumstances. Such as living arrangements, physical limitations, and the main purpose of the doll. Which can include sex, companionship, sleeping/cuddle partner, art/photography model, as well as general hobby or collector's item. This is important because some dolls are better than others in each of these categories.
But if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

creativespirit58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by creativespirit58 »

hello,greetings from creativespirit 58. i am an 61 old senior citizen who became an adult female sex doll collector about 3/12 years ago.and did not know about this site or how to join it just day ago. i enjoy amateur photo graphing my dolls.and am inspired by photos of doll pictures i see on eBay. i hope to be able to post some of my photos. thanks for let me join.
to all who view my personnel photographs of my doll collection,i am an photographic artist sharing my unique art!
please no defacement or alterations to my submitted photos!all of my dolls photographed are custom exclusives prepared for me only by an retired Chinese gentleman in his garage!please see other threads, booty wars, angels of Babylon,creative spirits girls.thank you for your cooperation!God bless you all !

bln
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bln »

Hi! Hopping on to this thread as I am also new on here! Happy to follow along & read all your advice! :D

creativespirit58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by creativespirit58 »

hey every one.im finally able to post some of my pictures i took of my dolls.
Attachments
aimee doll set
aimee doll set
aimee an invader from uranus 206.jpg (2.32 MiB) Viewed 621 times
aimee doll .set
aimee doll .set
aimee an invader from uranus 194.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 621 times
to all who view my personnel photographs of my doll collection,i am an photographic artist sharing my unique art!
please no defacement or alterations to my submitted photos!all of my dolls photographed are custom exclusives prepared for me only by an retired Chinese gentleman in his garage!please see other threads, booty wars, angels of Babylon,creative spirits girls.thank you for your cooperation!God bless you all !

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Great pics

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

koi2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by koi2 »

Welcome to the forum!

INFORMATIONS