realsexdoll.com

Another newbie

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Another newbie

Post by Grubhed »

Greetings! I haven't purchased a doll as of yet, but plan to do so in a couple of months. Right now I'm at the research stage and came across this incredible resource. A doll will be a major purchase for me so I like to gather as much information as possible. I'm a 50+ man living in south Florida. I have always suffered from social anxiety and the few times I managed to overcome that, I still was always friend zoned. So I've never maintained an intimate relationship for any length of time. This used to bug the hell out of me when I was younger. However, as I've gotten older I learned to appreciate the sheer freedom that comes with being single. Not having to constantly check in with someone, for something so simple as, 'What do I want to eat?' is fantastic. But as you know, we all have needs. So here I am. Thanks for listening and providing a place to share and learn.

rgp3

Re: Another newbie

Post by rgp3 »

Get a doll! They're awesome!

Gwen's my lover and companion, and she's awesome. She never gets bitchy, never says no, doesn't have kids or relatives to put up with, doesn't run up my credit cards, and will never get pregnant or sue for alimony or child support. What's not to love?
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum Grubhed!
I agree with rgp3. Get a doll! You sound like the perfect candidate for one.
Especially if you are also an introvert with a good imagination as that imagination is the key to making our dolls come alive.
Which is the key to emotional fulfillment as it allows us to love them and feel loved by them in return.
While the doll may not be a real person per se, the feelings of love and affection that can manifest are real enough.
And that's all that matters. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

rgp3 wrote:Get a doll! They're awesome!

Gwen's my lover and companion, and she's awesome. She never gets bitchy, never says no, doesn't have kids or relatives to put up with, doesn't run up my credit cards, and will never get pregnant or sue for alimony or child support. What's not to love?
ALL of this is SO true along with she never, EVER suffers from the dreaded "PMS" and her legs are ALWAYS SHAVED! LOL!!!

Congrats on your decision and you've started on the hardest, yet best part of the process, the "shopping around" portion. For me, it was easy and difficult. Kennedy was the very first girl I EVER saw, but I looked around on a few sites namely, (and this is not an endorsement for their site, it's just what I did) "Mat Products". The website had probably most every silicone and TPE doll sold on the market and links to all their pages if you want to look at all the details. Kennedy was, and is, to me, the most beautiful, desirable girl I have ever fantasized about and BOOM, next thing you know, she was spending the rest of her life with me!

Whatever you spend, it will be worth it and there are thousands on this site that will agree with that statement!
Kennedy And I

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

MIGuy1740 wrote: her legs are ALWAYS SHAVED! LOL!!!
And they are always open! :D Or rather they don't close up permanently after the honeymoon is over. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

Thanks for the welcome and encouragement. Imagination is something I have in abundance. Although I haven't made a definite decision on which doll to get, I've already started looking at clothes for her and planning poses to photograph. She will be my new hobby and more. I have a question about test pieces. Are they normally included with the purchase of a doll? If not where should I get one?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Test pieces may be included by some vendors but not all. I'm not sure which one's include them though.
There are several places from which the test pieces may be obtained.
The first two that come to mind are:

1) http://www.reallovesexdolls.com
and
2) http://www.grimsdollaccessories.com

Hope this helps! :glou:

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hey Grubhed,

you got to the right place if you wanna learn more about dolls and what they can offer you in your life.
I ordered my first doll like a week ago, so I may not be able to speak about how great doll ownership is yet, but I can tell you about the decision process before ordering a doll.
And there is a lot to consider.
You can find a lot of threads of happy doll owners here and the people here are very helpful at giving feedback and input. For me it was one thread that got me convinced "yeah, I will do it".
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=103342
You have a clear picture what you want from your doll, that ist great and will help to decide if you will get a doll and if yes, which one it should be.
I think the important decision if you like to get a doll is about TPE or silicone or fabric. And from there on you can check about the manufacturers and what they are offering. Take your time and maybe check in at the "sales forum", not necessarily to look for a bargain, but to get a feel how the dolls look like "in reality" and when they come out of the box or get some wear and tear.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Don't forget to take a look at teddy babes if you want something life sized with managable weight.

INFORMATIONS