realsexdoll.com

Introduction of myself.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

SGTJDUSAR

Introduction of myself.

Post by SGTJDUSAR »

Hello.

I go by JD or JDIZZ. I am looking forward to soon owning a Doll. My favorite is the S.E Asian Doll. I hope to purchase her as soon as I can find a retailer in the U.S that is within a Driving Distance of me Maybe 125 Miles (200 Kilometers) from me. Generally in the Atlanta, Georgia, Chattanooga, Tennessee, to about Asheville, NC range.

I am concerned to have the Doll shipped to my House as I live in an area with very nosey neighbors. and family members finding her. Can someone tell me of FEDEX Location Pick Up Experiences with their Dolls? Any Retailers that might be in those areas?

I am already planning to be Married to my Doll as soon as I get her home. Bridal Set and the whole works. Any ideas about storage in an Attic, Crawl Space?

Thanks for any advice.
Hello!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Introduction of myself.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Howdy neighbor! Welcome to the forum! :D
As to your retailer question, my first recommendation was going to be the DC Doll House. But I see that you have already found them. :wink:
They would be the only retailer of Asian dolls within driving distance of North Carolina. (That I know of)
Of course there are Private Island Beauties (PIB) which are made right here in Virginia. The owner Patrick is a great guy and very welcoming of visitors. But give him a call before stopping by just to make sure he will be around.
Also there are quite a few nice dolls that pop up in the sales section as well. And a lot of sellers may be open to doing a local pick up rather than dealing with the hassle of shipping.
As for storage, I wouldn't recommend storing in the attic crawl space. At least in the summer months as it can get hot as a mofugger up there and that extreme heat can ruin a TPE doll.
But picking up directly from the shipping company is certainly doable as quite a few members here have done so without incident.
Hope this helps. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

ThatBlondeGuy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ThatBlondeGuy »

Hiya. Noob here too. Having the company ship to a Fed-Ex location is probably a good bet for a LOT of reasons, especially with the weather about to go south. Apparently a lot of vendors can do that, provided you've got your tracking number.

SGTJDUSAR

Post by SGTJDUSAR »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Howdy neighbor! Welcome to the forum! :D
As to your retailer question, my first recommendation was going to be the DC Doll House. But I see that you have already found them. :wink:
They would be the only retailer of Asian dolls within driving distance of North Carolina. (That I know of)
Of course there are Private Island Beauties (PIB) which are made right here in Virginia. The owner Patrick is a great guy and very welcoming of visitors. But give him a call before stopping by just to make sure he will be around.
Also there are quite a few nice dolls that pop up in the sales section as well. And a lot of sellers may be open to doing a local pick up rather than dealing with the hassle of shipping.
As for storage, I wouldn't recommend storing in the attic crawl space. At least in the summer months as it can get hot as a mofugger up there and that extreme heat can ruin a TPE doll.
But picking up directly from the shipping company is certainly doable as quite a few members here have done so without incident.
Hope this helps. :glou:

Thanks for the information. Looking forward to the day that these Dolls can be easily and readily available similar to going to a Wal-Mart.

Oh. BTW, I have a Crawl Space under my House which stays very cool during summer. I am thinking that might be a good place for her. Then when I can have some Love Time with her I can easily get her out and put her back in. However, it can be cramped in there and dirty and dark. But, I think I can solve that problem with a Flash Light a Extra Large Heavy Duty 55 Gallon or so Plastic Construction Trash Bag from Lowe's or Home Depot. My Attic does have Vents. However in the Hot Summer Months it can still easily reach or exceed 130 degrees. Hopefully, the Manufacturers can do Stress Test on the Dolls to see what conditions they are able to maintain. Sort of like they do for crash testing automobiles in varied situations.

I also checked out Storage Units. However, most Storage Units require the doors to be completely open while in the Unit. So that makes it that much more difficult to have Sex with the Doll at the Storage Units. Which Craps!!! Need to figure out these logistical issues.
Hello!

INFORMATIONS