realsexdoll.com

Just another Noob here finally found member introduction

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

BrutalBearLovin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Just another Noob here finally found member introduction

Post by BrutalBearLovin »

Hey guys another newbie long-time lurker just joined. I've been wanting one of these supermodels since 2016 but don't have the storage area just yet hopefully moving soon can't wait for that. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go the tpe route because of the cost. I am very picky when it comes to my ladies, I like a more realistic figure and most of these ladies have the anime Uber boob which totally deters me from the purchase. I like that typical short pear-shaped Latina style lady 5 foot - 5' 3" b cup to a C cup with a tight waist but still realistic and that nice big bubble butt with perfect orifice placement and nice curvy thighs and calfs, curvy but still athletic. So I would love to see your guys info and picture input help me find my supermodel. Thanks in advance and thanks for having me can't wait to see some more awesome photography.

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Just another Noob here finally found member introduction

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Welcome, and spend your time browsing vendor sites to find your ideal doll, many different body types and faces :glou:
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

BrutalBearLovin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Dollpimp2018 wrote:Welcome, and spend your time browsing vendor sites to find your ideal doll, many different body types and faces :glou:
Thank you for the welcome. I've been browsing the forum for quite some time now and just recently noticed some pretty awesome models. If I compromised on shape and go for quality I'd probably go for the 150cm Piper doll. If I compromised on weight and height I'd go for WM160cm or YL165. But literally just the other day I noticed the JY 150cm+78B cup. I just haven't heard much about the quality and haven't seen very good pictures of the faces or the orifice placement. Any photos on this from anybody would be greatly appreciated. PMed if necessary. Thanks to everybody this forum is awesome 8O

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi BBL, --> Welcome <--
BrutalBearLovin wrote:But literally just the other day I noticed the JY 150cm+78B cup. I just haven't heard much about the quality and haven't seen very good pictures of the faces or the orifice placement. Any photos on this from anybody would be greatly appreciated.
JY aren't an approved manufacturer here, so you're sort of on your own for those, although a few members do have JY dolls and might help. You could ask in Dolls In General. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=87

Anyhow, I recommend looking through our approved vendors and manufacturers lists: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=68

For specific photos of doll faces and body parts you haven't seen enough of yet, you can contact a vendor of your choice and ask them to send you some basic nude shots with no Photoshop editing.

BrutalBearLovin
Apprentice
Apprentice

That makes sense why I haven't been seeing this supermodel in the Forum. Thank you for the info SS

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

You bet. :drinking:

creativespirit58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by creativespirit58 »

hey n o o b,so your on your path to becoming an doll owner. there are many choices of vendors to choose from.really get an doll,you ,yes you are really going to enjoy over time.im attaching some pictures for ideas.since i've been at this for a while now. but since i been on e bay for over 10 years now.i just get my dolls through there.i will suggest this.stay away from j s dolls.and happy hunting.after all your the man whos in control of what you want!
Attachments
my sharon
my sharon
sharon decembers snowflake 380.jpg (2.46 MiB) Viewed 442 times
4 of my ladies,lily,aimee,shannon,and sharon.
4 of my ladies,lily,aimee,shannon,and sharon.
lily sharon doll wars 1 set 008.jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 442 times
to all who view my personnel photographs of my doll collection,i am an photographic artist sharing my unique art!
please no defacement or alterations to my submitted photos!all of my dolls photographed are custom exclusives prepared for me only by an retired Chinese gentleman in his garage!please see other threads, booty wars, angels of Babylon,creative spirits girls.thank you for your cooperation!God bless you all !

BrutalBearLovin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Isn't that what it's all about having the perfect lady :) or a whole group of them :D

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Welcome. I have many tpe dolls and thought about getting silicone realdoll or a 4woods as an upgrade. I ordered the RD skin tone sample and I'm glad I didn't order a doll. Tpe is much softer and closer to a life like skin. Silicone is like a tough jello. I had a silicone bomb from 2001, but I thought there was improvement by now. Tpe is like a soft bunny and silicone is like a snake.

So don't feel bad about getting tpe because of cost. For me it is superior to the touch. I'm sure many will disagree, but I would recommend getting a silicone sample first before getting a whole doll.

INFORMATIONS